Merry Christmas/X mas

This is cannon so its a part of the story.

It was a few days before Christmas and Wolf and Nepgear were out shopping while it was snowing outside the store they were looking for hats and outfits.

Wolf: You know this is my first peaceful Christmas and who else to spend it with then my new family and love ones im happy i dont have to fight or anything or run and hide.

Nepgear: Really this is your first Christmas makes sense with your past i feel bad but this year must be great for you.

Wolf: *Giggles* Yeah and i think i know what im going to do for my gifts For CC and Xicor.

Nepgear: How are you feeling anyway after a while of fighting i would guess your body would guess it would make you stop a bot but you keep going this should be fun to have a nice break and spend Christmas together should be really fun.

Wolf: *Smiles* Yeah it should be fun i did ask a lot of people to come spend time with us this year Tiff Reki Brian Uni Wolfy MC all of them are coming over to spend it with us sounds fun right.

Nepgear: Yeah it will be a lot of fun with everyone there but what are you going to do anyway.

Wolf: Well Plutia is making me a Nice Purple blue kind of Santa outfit i guess i can wear that when shes done but right now i think i know what CC needs i hear hes training a bit more lately i want to know why he got into maces lately so i need a white metal to make him the best mace i can and Xicor i think im going to make Him a attachment for his Zengetsu maybe a green one to save his energy so maybe he can go longer in his Hollow form.

Nepgear: *Smiles and Laughs*Your like me when i get into electronics but your into blacksmith work so you can go if you need to get the metal you need i think Uzume and Xicor should be here soon anyway i hear they been spending a lot of time together.

Wolf: Really so my brother is doing well still needs to work a little more magic i get why Uzume and Kurome are looking for someone new i understand there not into girls like that maybe they are but if there happy then thats fine ok well im going to a shop to see if the metal i need is there.

Nepgear: Ok just be safe a lot of stuff has been going on lately bad stuff right.

Wolf: Yeah *Lifts up her Shirt a little* Im still recovering from that wound i got from Winter so i need to be safe your not wrong but i will be fine im strong.

Wolf went out to the shop where she get most of her Metals when she got there she looked at the stand and was thinking when Cole decided to help out.

Cole: So hows my Best customer doing what do you need today my Goddess *Laughs* this is never going to get old.

Wolf: Hey now dont go treating me like some Legendary thing im just Wolf a CPU thats it so i got two things i want to ask.

Cole: Im all ears lets hear this.

Wolf: I need a light metal for a mace some sort of White metal but unbreakable Like void breaker have any.

Cole: Good timing i got some new ore in stock its like the stuff Void breaker is made of but a light version of it its rare but i knew you would ask so i got you some and im guessing you need more from me dont you.

Wolf: Yeah i guess you know what soul reapers are.

Cole: Yeah your brother Xicor comes here if he needs something so you need me to make you something dont you.

Wolf: I will make CC his mace but can you help with the soul reaper thing none of us know what were getting from other people so i want them to be happy with what i give them so when i get home i will start on the mace but right now im on a date and were shopping for stuff right now.