legends or dreams Part.1

Wolfs Pov: Its been two weeks sense CC got that virus and destroyed the village the credits i gave them were used to repair the village and to buy more food and other things like that for me i still have no clue how to turn off my HDD But still Im getting use to this body i could live in it but sadly i got to find out how to turn it off but i was at the basilicom just siting down looking at my gear after the fight i never had the chance to check and repair what was damaged.

Wolf: I guess i may have to buy some metal but what kind i guess steel would be good.

Uni: Hey wolf what are you up to?.

Wolf: Nothing really i need to repair some of my stuff but i dont have what i need.

Uni: Oh well i came here to ask something Noires been acting a little off lately after the fight with CC i dont know something tells me she may like you so can you look into that for me im worried about her.

Wolf: That not a problem i will there in the morning but wait why are you here late staying with me and Nepgear for the night.

Uni: Yeah i guess you know im getting use to you being around.

Wolf: Yeah i can tell but maybe i should try and turn off my HDD before i go i will take her somewhere nice.

Nepgear: *Walks into the bedroom* Hey uni talking to Woolf.

Uni: Yeah Noires been off after the fight with CC shes been off and i think she may like Wolf so i asked him to check it out for me.

Wolf: Yeah im doing it for you Nepgear because Uni is your best friend You would do the same if i asked to check on Brian if he liked Wolfy the female me right.

Nepgear: Yeah i guess it feels a little weird talking about this but should we get ready for bed.

Wolf: You can im going out to the overlook of the city to look at the lights Planeptune is so beautiful i only been here and Lowee but not Laststation and Leanbox but im going to Laststation tomorrow.

Wolf walks out of the room and goes to the overlook.

Wolf: After that fight i know how much Power CC has but most of that was from the virus and he can get sronger after he heals fully.

Histoire: Hello Wolf how are you feeling.

Wolf: Fine i guess still cant take it in that CC got controlled like that but did you find anything about those crystals i gave you a while back?"

Histoire: Yes they had voice messages from your family along time ago seems like they knew what would happen but not all of it the message were ment for you one of them the newest one was one from a sister you never knew about.

Wolf: Really is she still alive.

Histoire: Yes this one was sent not to long ago but how did she know you would be here her name was Vix it turns out shes stuck at 13 like your stuck at 16.

Wolf: Oh really is she coming to Planeptune.

Histoire: Yes she will be here in 3 days she said.

Wolf: Ok i will check the messages tomorrow.

Wolf went back into the room and got undressed and went to sleep it was the next morning and wolf knew that he had to go see Noire to day.

Wolf: I guess i can wear my Black and Blue hoodie with some black shorts i guess hard to choose.

Uni: Mind if i help i think you should go with the Hoodie but go with the baggy pants you wear a lot i think she will like that hey i would take one of your swords i took the gurads that your coming so they should know i will stay here and keep a eye on Nepgear to make sure nothing happens to her and Brian will protect her i know he will.