Old friends Part.1

Warning: Really dont need to tell you anymore but lemon and some wolf having fun with her self.

Wolf and the others started to make there way to Lowee but a few minutes later when they were close to Lowee Wolf heard gunshots close by knowing those gunshots would be for her soon.

Wolf: Hey Leo can you get everyone in Lowee for me im going to go see what those gunshots are about i dont have a good feeling about them.

Leo: Sure just dont get hurt ok.

Wolf: *Blushes* Dont worry about me worry about getting Wolfy and Vix to Lowee im not sure who it is there energy is compressed so i cant sense it right.

Leo: Sure.

Wolf started to run to the place where she heard the gun shots when she got there water was around the place.

Wolf: What the hell *Thinks water but theirs no lakes or anything like that near but the water clan is my best guess wait this is a binding trap so now im in here i cant get out damn it and even if i called Leo his fire would be useless here and i dont have the energy right now to make a shadow shit im not getting out of this.

???: Well look who i got here cant believe you fell for it you used to be smarter then this.

Wolf: That voice i know it but where.

???: You dont remember wow thats a little harsh to forget someone like me but whats worse is that you forgot us from the water clan can bend and turn into water.

Wolf turned around when she did she heard a gunshot coming behind her but was able to dodge it and jump back to make some rage between them wolf grabbed her dagger from her back pocket but did not pull it out.

Wolf: Water clan that voice i think i get it you after me but tell me who sent you anyway the water clan is like mine but not as bad your clan was wiped out almost your clan has more people then mine well not anymore because its not the same peaceful clan i once knew but still.

???: Shut up! No one sent me im doing this on my own you left me there for months with out you i was scared and alone why did you leave me its me Reki!

Wolf: *Flash back: Reki you want to go with me when im 16 and leave here* Oh no i did leave you thats right back a year before i left home i did leave you it never went to me i was trying to save CC and it just went over my head you were going with us but shoot me if you want *Laughs* I deserve it.

Reki Lowered her gun and got on her knees and started to cry.

Reki: You never ment to leave me but why did you go you could of came and got me.

Wolf: Im sorry i should of came back its just he was hurt and i had to go as fast as i could but did Void do anything to you hurt you or anything *Hugs Reki* Oh also welcome home Reki i know you like me like me so how about we start off with a good thing and date i love you.

Reki started to cry more putting her head in Wolfs chest.

Wolf: *Rubs Reki's head* Dont worry i missed you a lot one of my best friends i feel really bad about forgetting you.

Reki: Its fine all i ever wanted was your love.

Wolf: Well you got it im sorry.

Wolf and Reki went to Lowee and met the others Wolf never told them what happened to keep her from looking like a enemy.

Reki: So wolf your brother he lives here in Lowee right.

Wolf: Yeah and he dates one of the goddess here i date a few but thats because i cant say no and im just to nice but still how is the water clan i never met them but i know your power is something really cool i remember a long time ago you scared me when we were at the lake .