Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 4

The night sky would twinkle as the stars would shine bright with Shadow on the Ship Deck looking up at the sky.

Shadow: Hmm were so tiny even us gods were nothing compared to the sky at night if only dad could see it like i can hes just as small as me a ruler of a clan taking it down the wrong path Delta seems like your wise words are rubbing off on me *Laughs* but really i wounder what more there is to the sky maybe ill find out one day i got forever to see who knows what other dimensions are out there i been to Zero well zero is most likely gone by now im here in Ultra and my home is in Hyperdimension.

Yuma: *Yawns* Your up at this time what are you doing up at this time is 2 in the morning.

Shadow: Nothing really just doing some star gazing its been a hobby of mine for a while now sense i was 5 i always been into the sky but at night its perfect look at them the stars in the sky there like us there born they grow and grow and then blow up into a supernova or turn into a black hole even after the core is so hot but it slowly cools down with time.

Yuma: You really know your stuff with stars huh.

Shadow: Well i started after the the well my mom died i looked up wondering if she could forgive me kind of stupid when i think about it because there was no reason to forgive me i was to young to control Hells Angel so there was no reason to forgive me because i did nothing and ever sense then i always looked up at the sky at night pretty odd but i mean how can you pass up its beauty.

Yuma: It Truly is beautiful  your right about that im sorry about your past.

Shadow: Its nothing compared to what you been dealing with like i said so many times ill make sure to change it before i leave and if you dont come with me well make sure you become strong so you can protect it dont look at me as a teacher or a mentor unless you want to learn from me look at me as a friend even if i am your mentor always look at me as a friend.

Yuma: Shadow i got a Question how can you look at your family as your enemy like winter shes your older sister how can you point your blade at her and have the will to kill her.

Shadow: Easy because if anyone wants to destory what i love and worked so hard to protect family friend or someone random ill see you as a Enemy its the same even for you if you ever turn ill make sure to take you down *Flicks her forehead* but i can tell by looking at you your not the type of person that would want to hurt people your like me in your own ways you want to change things for the better you dont want anyone to suffer like you like the next generation you want them to be able to have a happy life am i right.

Yuma: *Nods* so even if winter is your blood you'll still kill her.

Shadow: Yep your not my family if you want to destroy what i love.

Yuma: Your a odd one but i guess thats why your cool any girl falls for you huh.

Shadow: Yeah you can say that again.

Yuma: So what about Blue Heart do you think you stand a Chance fighting her.

Shadow: Well if im honest yes and no Yes because im sure my will and the skills Delta gave me will help also i know Hells Angel if im close to death it will save me because im its host if i die it dies with me and it rather not die not saying i can control it no because Blue heart has been around longer then me and my dad so her power was already hard to top but now with the boost my dad gave her this is going to be a fight i wont win easy besides i have a few tricks up my sleeve besides HDD.

Yuma: Really like other forms why dont you use them.

Shadow: You know i never really thought about it.

Yuma: Really so how many times have you almost died.

Shadow: That's a deep question if i remember the closest was at Zerodimension i had a form that was keeping me alive but my mom had to remove it because Hells angel was eating away at its energy fueling it i was well about to die my heart stopped And thats all i can remember from there.

Yuma: So your heart stopped so you died for a few seconds.

Shadow: Yep.

Yuma: Wow you really dont want to die.

Shadow: Nope Who would all i know is im not going to die i got so much i need to finish and even after i got a life worth doing everything i can to protect.

Yuma: your power comes from wanting to protect Others your amazing you know that your the type of hero people dream to become i wish i can be more like you if im honest with you.

Shadow: Well you can you just need to take the steps first.

Yuma: What do you mean by that.

Shadow: Well start to learn your way around a weapon you like.

After that Shadow would head back into there room and lay back on the bed.

Shadow: Im no hero im just me im who i am.

Yuma: A weapon i like.

She would head back into the room and pick up one of Shadows blades.

Shadow: H-Hey be careful with those i dont want you to hurt yourself.

Yuma: Well these are the weapons i like swords your blades they dont aim to kill they aim to protect but if killing is what they must do then they do right.

Shadow: Yeah Swords to me are a symbol of protection or like a Knight without a Knight the city would be weaker the Knights in my eyes protect the weak by killing But are you sure you want to learn swords i wont stop you but there are so many weapons out there.

Yuma: Yeah im sooo sure i want to learn Swords i want to fight just like you with your Style and all.

Shadow: *Smiles* hmm with my style well i never gave a name to my style with a sword i fight with a brute force kind of style but i also fight in a more careful way.

Yuma: What about the StarCluster Style you like stars so why not i like the name.

Shadow: Yeah me to its a ok name but i like it anyway lets get some sleep.

The two would lay in there beds as Yuma would drift into sleep shadow would to not that far behind her.

Well here's a new part i hope you enjoy i said this to many times now XD