Old Friends Part.3

Warning: Lemon i dont know why i have to tell you guys all the time hope in enjoy.

  It was the next morning and Wolf was up getting dressed but after that Ash came to say hi to wolf

Ash: Wolfy *Runs and tackles Wolf*

Wolf: Hi Ash been a while how how you been.

Ash: Good but i missed you so much *Rubs her face on Wolf*

Wolf: Hey now i know you messed me i messed you two i mean me and you and the other two are the same person so i get iit.

Hikari: So your up Wolf how are you feeling you fell asleep with Leo and us three slept there with you and Leo.

Wolf: Fine but wheres Kage if you three are here she should be.

Kage: Right here i see your with Dragon Boy how is he.

Wolf: Well hes a great Guy saved me from near death and trained with me but yeah he is a really good guy now that i think about it maybe you three should try to get with him.

Ash: Sounds fun but what about you.

Wolf: I need to ask delta about something.

Wolfs Flashback: Go Leo get out of here i dont need anyone to get hurt because of me.

Wolf: *Thinks I have to find a way to control it and make it my own Hells Angel a power of the lord of Darkness the king of all shadows even Void my father cant stand up to him its said that Hells Angel is a power no one can beat and was made to destroy the world and make a new one full of darkness but me im the light the truth is my blood line is more then the god of shadows my grandpa is the lord of all Shadows the one said to rise and destroy the world but the gods destroyed him sealing him away the truth about me and CC we are the only ones of our family with this blood  there are two stages to it that i know of Hells angel and the other Hevens Demon and if you fuse those two blood together it said that the ones to destroy the world will rise my Guess me and CC but if i can control it maybe just maybe i can beat my father and my grand dad.

Wolf found Delta  and went up to talk to him But it was a fake shadow of delta

Kugeki: Your to easy to trick but how are you up you should be down like the dog you are.                     

Kugeki rushed at Wolf to try to punch her but Wolf grabbed his arm and tossed him into the trees.

Kugeki: Ok what was that last time you couldn't even touch me but now you manged to grab me but how im faster then you.

Wolf: One thing you forgot my body moves on its own when i need it and thats was what just happened there you got cocky and were thinking you could beat me in one punc-.

Before Wolf could Say punch her body fell to the ground and she was out cold.

Kugeki: Oh good now i can get rid of her without a problem man i wish i could keep her alive to see her face before she dies.

Kugeki walked up to wolf and was about to fire a blast to kill her but Before he could Leo came and kicked him into a big rock and Hikari behind hime.

Leo: Hikari do me a favor take Wolf back and heal her up if im right you can heal right.

Hikari: Yes i can and her wounds dont seem bad she most likely be up before you get back.

Leo: Good because im sick and tired of this guy im going to kill him here and now so go back and heal her.

Hikari: Sure not a problem.

Hikari: *Thinks Be safe Leo dont get yourself hurt we still have those plans right*