Home sweet home part.1

Wolf and the rest of the group go inside planeptune to stop and take a break

Wolf-"I cant wait to see what kind of food they have here."

CC-"Wolf is that all you think about you been having food on your mind for a while now."

Wolf-"No i been thinking about working with nepgear on the consoles."

CC-"Oh really do you like her more then a friend or do you just want her as a friend?"

Wolf-"Well cc your not wrong i do you want to be more then friends with her i would love to lay down somewhere and look up at the stars with her so ya i do want to be more then friends."

CC-"What is with you and the stars most of the time at night you lay there and look at them"

Wolf-"I look at them because i can feel moms spirit looking over us i bet shes happy we left dad i would becuase he was one of the worse people i ever known so we left can you not see that." 

CC-"You have a point so how can i be mad at this your right he was one of those dads that would beat us and use us well at least me you always got in fights with him how the hell are you that brave to stand up to him?"

Wolf-"Well i had to protect you from him you wont remember this but he almost killed you with the dagger i made you for your 9th birthday i knocked him out so we had time to go find somewhere we went with my friend his family took care of us until now where on our own so be happy with this the scar on my face was from that day you almost died."  

CC-*hugs wolf*Thanks for always being here we i need you you saved me countless times when im scared to do something on my own i dont want to go to lLowee i want to stay in Planeptune." 

Wolf-"You cant stay with me forever you need to become strong go to lowee dont let me stop you from following your dreams go out and liv in lowee here take this its my sword dont worry i made a new one its the same just remember it will protect you i will visit you all the time  remember i run really fast so i will be there in no time."

CC-"Wolf how can i ever thank you."

Wolf-"Dont worry about it your my little brother thats all i need to be happy you been there when i was down now your going to lowee it makes me happy to see you grow up oh heres my gun as well keep it i have new ones both have a little message for you when you get to lowee with CPU white heart dont let me block you from going to your new home."

CC-"Wolf you need to tell nepgear how you feel sooner or later dont hide like you use to be true with her ok."

Wolf-"Ya your right i need to say it later but its time you get going oh wait here *takes hoodie off* take it i know you love my hoodie dont rip it just keep it i will get me a new one."

CC-"Your giving me your favorite hoodie you never gave anyone this hoodie."

Wolf-"Dude your my brother i do anything for you hell i saved you alot your the last bit of family that are chill."

CC-"Thanks for always being here for me when i get stronger can we have a one on one sometimes."

Wolf-"Look at you talking like your big brother now your learning get going and yes that would be fun."

CC-"ya i will be stronger then you one day."

Wolf-"cant wait for that day now get going you spent all the time you need you got the money i gave you to eat and have a little shelter."

CC-"Yes thanks shadow for the help."

Wolf-"No problem"

Neptune-"Wow look at wolf he took his hoodie off and his body is in good shape so he has to be storng what do you think nep.jr."

Nepgear*blushes*Thats what he looks like under the hoodie wow i never knew he looked like that."

Wolf-*walks in shop*hey do you have any white hoodies the best you have ."

shopkeeper-"yes the best we have would be 150 credits."

Wolf-dang it must be a good hoodie if it that much ill take it."

Shopkeeper-"Thank you have a nice day.

Wolf-"thanks *puts on hoodie*there we go back to myself i feel great."

well that is the end of part 5 hope i did good cc is making his way to lowee right now i will do parts where its only cc in later parts cant wait.