You're So Good*

By istanuris

This story is based on Harley and Jokers relationship. She had her own life where she was already insane and... More

Chapter 1: Private Session
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: Warmth
Chapter 4: Seperated
Chapter 5: Virgin Pure (Smut)
Chapter 6: Time
Chapter 7: Cold
Chapter 8: Broken
Chapter 9: Her
Chapter 10: Cry
Chapter 11: Affection (Smut)
Chapter 12: Reality
Chapter 13: Difficult
Chapter 14: Leave
Chapter 15: Silence
Chapter 16: You
Chapter 17: Why?
Chapter 18: Brand New (Dirty)
Chapter 19: Pain
Chapter 20: Control
Chapter 21: Flawless
Chapter 22: Bandage
Chapter 23: Games
Chapter 25: Dusk (Dirty)
Chapter 26: Special
Chapter 27: Mine
Chapter 28: Burn
Chapter 29: Later
Chapter 30: End
A/N

Chapter 24: Replay

157 4 0
By istanuris

New chapter!
This has to be the longest chapter in this story, but it's the reason for everything, things will begin to add up. You'll understand when you've read it all, good luck and enjoy :)
Forewarning!
Very depressing and triggering Moments are included!

**********

"Do you remember me?"

"Jonathan..? I don't under-"

"-stand. Simple, I'm in your head."

"But how?"

"Seems like someone doesn't remember our night together, you know. The night at the club where you were screaming my name out loud."

"Oh my god, no..."

"Oh yes! And do you know what the best part was? The whole time we had sex, you thought it was your lover. Joker! Because of my new serum I had tricked you to take!"

"No, it's not true!"

"But it is!"

"You drugged me you fucking bastard! You were the reason I had landed in hospital, the reason I could've died-"

"-but didn't. It was one of my new experiments I had been working on or shall I say Revenge and what was even better picking a vulnerable, manipulative girl. That was recently heartbroken at the time."

"I'm going to-"

"Kill me? Good luck finding me first doll."

"Why? Why did you do that, I have never done anything to you!"

"Why don't you ask your sweet 'puddin' that. But when you do, tell him I send my best regards."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Nothing in the world does, my dear."

**********

*HarleyQuinn*

I sat upright from the bed, panting like I had run a marathon whilst my breath was being sucked away from me. Small droplets of sweat resting on my forehead. It was a dream. I looked behind me on the left to see Mr.J sleeping soundly next to me, I didn't want to wake him and irritate him, so I let him sleep.

I climbed out of the bed slowly and quietly so I wouldn't wake J, I pulled the red silk blanket that was laid on top of the original duvet to cover myself up from the nudity. I began to walk over to the full-body mirror that stood in the corner of our room.

I glared at myself, I was a mess.

I sighed from the reflection, tears welled in my eyes. I tried to push them back but I was too weak, they fell creating streaks behind them. I fell onto my knees, constantly rubbing the endless tears away that just kept coming.

Jonathan's words were stuck in my mind, was he really in my head? Was what he said even real? And if it was, how do I tell Mr.J about it. He might not even believe me, or what about if he found out that I slept with him? But thought it was him not Jonathan, I'll sound even crazier than I already am.

My small whimpers had turned into heavier cries, flooding my bloodshot eyes as they rushed down my flushed cheeks. I placed my hands over my face, hanging low to the floor whilst I was still sat on my knees.

What do I do? What do I say?

I promised that I would never leave him but what if he leaves me instead? If he decides that he doesn't want to be with a fucked up girl, he chooses someone else that makes him happy. Not me.

My muffled cries filling my hands, you know that cry like the long heavy kind when you can't breath and you're struggling to catch it and then immediately stop and stare nothingness. That's how it felt.

"Harley?" A low groan had suddenly made my head perch up, the room was dim but still possible to see. I turned over to see Joker sat up in bed, looking at me. I couldn't tell of what he felt by his face.

"Harley, what are you doing down there?" His tone was calm and strained.

"N-Nothing puddin, you can go back to bed. I'm sorry I woke you." My words in between were filled with cracks and stutters from my breakdown. I tried to sound happy, but it didn't completely work.

"What's wrong?" He questioned me with his sleepy voice, "Your voice only sounds like that when you've cried or you've watched another movie with a dog in it. And I'm pretty sure that we haven't watched any movies lately.."

A faint smile had appeared on my lips from listening to him talk about how my voice changes and what was one of the things that made me cry, the details that I wouldn't have thought he would care about. Or even know.

"It's honestly nothing baby, go to bed. You need the sleep." I spoke softly, his loud moan told me that he knew I was lying and he wasn't going to take the shit. So he got out of bed and walked over to me, his green boxes with black 'HA HA HA' patterned all over it made me snicker lightly.

"I haven't even said or done anything and you're already laughing? I wonder about you Quinn." He kneeled down in front of me, cupping my chin so I would face him. He dragged his finger along my tear-stained face, wiping any left over wet substance. I leaned my head into his touch wanting more of his warmth, he knew and started to caress my face.

"What's really going on? Why are you crying on the floor my angel?" His words made my heart flutter with delight, he took his hand away and instead pulled me into his arms.

"I, I had a nightmare," I stuttered again with fear this time.

"Mm, what about?" He started playing with my hair, brushing his fingers through my curls.

"J..J.." I couldn't capture the words to say his name, it was right there on my tongue but wouldn't spill.

"Go on, say it. Don't be scared."

"Jonathan.. Jonathan Crane." It finally came out, my words made Jokers grip tighten around me.

"Jonathan." His teeth were gritted as he spoke his name out loud, "What did he say?" He asked me.

"He said something about asking you what happened between you and him, plus revenge?" I furrowed my eyebrows trying to remember what else he said, but more importantly what was going on?

Joker had froze, I looked up to see him staring at the floor, shocked mixed with fury. A glint of fear too.

"Baby..?" I placed my hand on his cheek hoping to get his attention and get him to explain.

"Harley. Hospital. Revenge. Jonathan. 'Something deadly inside her'.. This is his revenge." Joker had been mumbling all these words until he finally stopped.

"What? Why revenge? What happened!" I begged him, he finally looked down to me in his arms.

"He's getting back at me because.. way before I had met you even before I got locked up into Arkham. Jonathan and I we were close, too close. He was one of my best friends back in the day and since then we would go on heists together, kill together, plan together. Plan to take batman down. But eventually every story has an ending and ours, well, it wasn't good." He paused for a second, I could tell he was remembering the moments he had with him.

"Time passed and he had met a girl, they fell in love and he would do anything for her, and she would too for him. Eventually they had committed to each other and agreed on trying for a baby. She had gotten pregnant, and Harley.. I had never seen him so happy before. Bare in mind, she was staying with us at a different warehouse, not this one. Things happened so quickly, I wish things didn't end like it did.." His head hung low for a second, a sad frown on his lips. He closed his eyes, he was trying to push the tears back.

"It's okay baby, I'm here. It's okay." I reassured him, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"6 months into the pregnancy and we had began to run out of money to keep his girl well fed, especially since she started to get sick and laid in bed for days. She just got worse and worse and so we had made another plan to rob the biggest and fullest bank in Gotham, just us two. And at the end of plan we would be holding millions and millions to keep us busy and help us throughout. To buy his lover medication and make her better even buy a proper place. But like I said before.. things ended badly."

He took my hand and began to squeeze it tight, it didn't hurt what's so all. Instead I squeezed just as much to keep him clam and hope the story doesn't get to him too much, rough memories can really scar someone and affect them every time if they think too much of it.

"We were half way through the robbery, but since it was the biggest bank in Gotham, obviously there would be high security and many people to guard it at night, just like during the day. We managed to get a few thousands and more but not the amount that we completely wanted, the place was set off with alarms, louder and much more powerful than normal. We got back into the van before batsy came, we were only a few minutes away from home. We thought we had succeeded but the escape was too easy and something was off. But I didn't see or understand, we both just carried on talking about the money until we reached the warehouse. We got out the van and began to unload it, we took the money inside. Half was still in suitcases and the other half was flying in the air. I told Jonathan that I'll be back, so I took some cases and placed them in a room. After a few minutes, things were really quiet. Again, I didn't pay attention. A smell started travelling up nose, making me cough viciously. I ran back to Jonathan and saw him standing in the corner of a room covering his nose with his shirt. We had been gassed. GCPD officers suddenly started to break down the front door as bullets flew in from the outside. I told Jonathan to get all the money and run to the back so we could escape but he refused, he wanted to save 'Miranada' which was his girl. But they kept throwing gas bombs inside, I kept on telling him that he was going to be caught and lose everything. He didn't listen and ran into her room, he tried helping her up but she was too ill, she couldn't stand up or move at all, neither could he pick her up because of the baby. He begged me to help and.."

He stopped talking once more, I could see the disappointment in his eyes, the feeling of letting someone down. A feeling that I had known to well myself.

"I, I didn't listen. Instead I was grabbing any leftover money, I told him to leave her because she was dying. And she was, but he was in an in-denial state, he didn't want to know. He wanted to have a family, to be happy but it was all too late for both of them. He kept begging, I told him that she was dying and he couldn't help her, he cried that night. I told him that I was sorry, he didn't pay attention to me, so I walked away. I got out the house but just before I got out, I heard gunshots. I turned to see her... a bullet in the head, his arms cradling her. He yelled for me to come back and help him but I just turned my back and ran. At the end of all of it, the baby was already dead in her whilst she was sick.. a stillborn."

"I still remember his words as I ran with the money, 'One day I'll find you and kill anything or anyone you ever loved'. And that was it. I hadn't see him for years after that, he was taken to Arkham but I'm not sure if he's out or not. For me, I managed to buy this place but got caught at a different time. So now, he's after me and he's found out about you, he's trying to take you away, to show me how he felt that night. But Harley, as long as you stay close with me."

"I'll make sure he never hurts you, baby."

"But Harley, did anything happen to you. When you were alone, I need to know."

Oh shit..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
127K 3.8K 32
The Joker makes one very big mistake that Harley won't let him get rid of. A story of Harley Quinn and the Jokers crazy relationship.
73.7K 2.2K 44
Harley Quinn and the Joker have a messed up relationship - abusive, psychotic, crazy, but they are madly in love. This story follows their love story...
94.2K 4K 28
Harleen Quinzel is chosen for an internship a Arkham Asylum and will be dealing with some of the craziest people in the world. One of her patients ta...