The Girl Who Didn't Die

By satansapostle6

If you liked this story, feel free to check out my other rewritten Draco stories. More

The Soundtrack
I-The Train
II- The Sorting
III- Headmaster's Office
IV- The Potions Master
V- Revenge
VI- Day Two
VII- Unbelievable
VIII- Compassion or Guilt
IX- All Apologies
X- Vomiting Balls
XI- Not Only A Warrior
XII- Deepest Desires
XIII- Always Go Down the Scary Hatch
XIV- Down the Rabbit Hole
XV- The Final Showdown
XVI- Down Under
XVII- Coming To
XVIII- ....With a Cherry on Top
XIX- Acting Upon Rage
XX- Reach Out and Touch Faith
XXI- A Glimpse
XXII- Summer (and Year Round) Friends
XXIII- Behind Bars
XXIV- The Burrow
XXV- Struggles
XXVI- Dream or Vision
XXVII- Tension
Promotion
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
XXVIII- Planning Ahead
!!!!!!
XXIX- Withholding The Truth
XXX- Exchanging Secrets
!!!!!!!!
XXXI- "Returns The Petrified To Their Natural State"
XXXII- Bring It On
XXXIII- Sick Jokes
CONTEST!!!!!
CONTEST!!!!! (Pt 2)
LAST CHANCE
XXXV- Battle For A Soul
XXXVI- Safe Travels
XXXVII- The Bane Of Lord Voldemort Resurrected
XXXVIII- Poke Poke
XXXIX- Womanhunt
XL- Afraid
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XLIII- Can't Say No
XLI- The Real Killer Frost
XLII- Absolute Zero
Surprise!!!!!
XLIV- Pain, Without Love Pt 1
XLV- Pain, Without Love Pt 2
XLVI- Save Our Sh*t
!!!!!!!!
XLVII- The Dueling Club
XLVIII- Cold Desires
XLIX- Them There Cold Eyes
L- Thank You
LI- Unpleasant Endeavors
LII- Not Just Lobsters
LIII- When In Maine....
NEW BOOK

XXXIV- Down For The Count

369 10 1
By satansapostle6

The next day, Diana was not feeling any better. While most students were ecstatic to be at Hogwarts with their friends, Diana was feeling worried and sullen. And it was only natural that she clash with Harry, with whom she hadn't even recovered after their last fight.
"What is your problem?!" he hollered.

Everyone was now either watching the two siblings intently or waiting awkwardly for them. Hermione,Ron, Draco,Pansy, and Blaise were doing just so.
"My problem is that I don't have time to sit around while you give me the exact same lecture, for the hundredth time, about how my friends are a bunch of assholes! I already know that, and I know that that's what I am too!" Diana fired back.
"It's the same fight every time, Diana. You could just stop all of this! Look who they made you into. They made you into someone who no longer cares about family!" Harry screamed.

Diana smiled sarcastically with an, according to the Weasley twins, 'unusually attractive tilt of her head'.

  "No. I made me this way, and there's no other way around it. That's the truth. Now stop with this bullsh*t before I really get angry."

Everyone in the crowd gasped in fear. They all had a very real picture in each of their heads of what an angry Diana looked like.
  "Not. A. Chance," Harry said through gritted teeth.

Diana laughed at his stubbornness.

  "So be it."

But something was wrong, and she began to feel it. Her shoulder began to burn, violently. She immediately and angrily grabbed at it in pain.

  "Diana!" Pansy screamed.

Diana's expression suddenly became much more weak, and much more empty. The pain was too much for her body to even comprehend, and she knew. She dropped to her knees face down, and quickly slipped into unconsciousness. Everyone in the large crowd was frozen in confusion, just staring at the girl before them. Harry had a fearful and angry look on his face, and he decided to slip away before anyone noticed.
  "Diana! What's happening?!" Draco shouted.
  "Someone! Get a professor!" Blaise called. "Now! God, she's ice cold."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 922 30
༄𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨.༄*ೃ⋅°✧ © -angeliqslytherxn, 2020. may or may not be rewriting this story.
3.6K 133 25
with all of my heart, soul, and much more; . . all characters belong to jk rowling, warner bros and the harry potter series. . i own my original char...
45.3K 788 19
𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘...
32.3K 225 38
Draco Malfoy Theodore Nott Blaise Zabini Mattheo Riddle Tom Riddle Etc...