hyperdimension neptunia gener...

By CrimsonWolfMC

hi this is my first fanfic and im not good at this type of stuff so if you have any tips please share that wo... More

On the road to planeptune part.1
on to road to planeptune part.2
on the road to planeptune part.3
On road to planeptune part.4
Home sweet home part.1
Home sweet home part.2
Home sweet home part.3
Home sweet home part.4
Home sweet home part.5
Home sweet home part.6
peace is not forever part.1
peace is not forever Part.2
peace is not forever part.3
Peace is not forever part.4
Peace is not forever part.5
Peace is not forever part.6
piece by piece part.1
Piece by piece part.2
piece by piece part.3
piece by piece part.4
Piece by piece part.5
True spirit part.2
True spirit Part.3
True spirit part.4
True spirit Part.5
True spirit Part.6
legends or dreams Part.1
Legends or Dreams part.2
Legends or Dreams Part.3
Legends or Dreams Part.4
Legends or Dreams Part.5
Legends or Dreams Part.6
Old friends Part.1
Old Friends Part.2
Old Friends Part.3
Old friends Part.4
Merry Christmas/X mas
Old Friends Part.5
Old friends Part.6
The awakening Part.1
The Awakening Part.2
The Awakening Part.3
The Awakening Part.4
The Awakening Part.5
The Awakening Part.6
Update
Finding a path:1
Finding A Path Part.2
Finding A Path Part. 3
Finding a path part.4
Finding a path Part:5
Welcome to UltraDimesnion Part.1
Welcome to UltraDimension part:2
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 3
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 4
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 5
Welcome To UltraDimension Part: 6
History Repeating Part: 1
History Repeating Part: 2
History Repeating Part: 3
History Repeating Part:4
History Repeating Part: 5

True spirit Part.1

65 1 25
By CrimsonWolfMC

WARNING THERE MAY OR WILL BE LEMON IN THIS MAYBE I DONT KNOW YES THERE WILL

Wolf and nepgear were still on the roof and nepgear fell alseep

Wolf-*Wakes up and yawns*Oh its still night i must of took a little nap*Looks down at nepgear and blushes*She fell asleep on my lap she looks happy i might as well leave her be*Lays back down*."

Neptune-"Hey wolf are you still up there."

Wolf-"Ya nepgear is napping she seems happy*Smiles*"

Neptune-*Thinks nepgear found her a guy i wont let her get rid of him but i dont think she will im jealous maybe i can see if we can share him i mean we are sisters*Hey wolf i need to talk to you and nepgear tomorrow about something important."

Wolf-"Ok sounds good with me i dont have any plans tomorrow anyway."

it was the next day and wolf was up when nepgear was still asleep

Wolf-*Wakes up and yawns*Oh its 8:00 i dont think neptune is up and Iffy is somewhere and compa well she might be at work."

As Wolf walked out of the room he saw a girl with a dark red hoodie and a black beanie and wolf ears

Wolf-"Do i know you your energy feels close to me somehow or another and how did you get in here?"

???-Oh come on how do you not know its me tiff how i mean wolf ears red hoodie who else do you know that wears this stuff."

Wolf-"CC wears the same stuff but still how you find me and how did you get in here?"

Wolfs POV-"This girl is a childhood friend of mine she had a crush on me but i was really shy back then she was also but shes about as strong as me shes only 13 and shes 5.3 in height and fast she likes daggers she uses daggers most of the time but she is good with other weapons as well she use to be a assassin but she went rogue"

Tiff-"But anyway how you been i was so confused when you left your best friend without saying anything you know i still have that crush on you right*hugs wolf*"

Wolf-"About that i kind of have a girlfriend already."

Tiff-"Oh really well i cant say im mad but still your the type to pass out at that stuff but anyway who is this lucky girl."

as nepgear walked out of the room in her sleep wear

Wolf-"Thats her the younger sister of the goddess here."

Nepgear-*Yawns*Wolf whos this girl and why is she here."

Wolf-"Calm down shes a chilehood friend of mine shes been looking for me i guess shes came from somewhere very far away but anyway why did you come to planeptune*Sits down on the couch*"

Teff-Oh well i came out here to tell you that delta is still alive i got some news from aria that hes here in gamindustri somewhere so i came to tell you and look for him."

Wolf-"Wow i never knew i guess he kept it to himself he knew i would look for him my old master delta he trained me so that one day i can be stronger then him."

Nepgear-"How close are you to delta."

Wolf-"He was basically my dad the dad i never had by the way teff left already but wow she grew up a little."

Nepgear-"Ya she left right after she told you i guess she had something a little bit more important maybe."

Neptune walks out of the room tired and still a little sleepy

Neptune-*Looks at wolf and blushes*Morning wolf and nepgear hey wolf remember what i said last night about i had to talk to you and nepgear*Sits next to wolf*well nepgear i wanted to know if we could share wolf i mean where sisters and if you dont have a problem with it it can work i saw you and wolf and i was happy that you found someone like him i mean hes nice good looking ya he may not be the smartest person but he makes up with protecting his family so i got a little jealous of you two always hanging out and kissing and oh yea and you guys had some fun the other night if you know what i mean i heard it all."

Wolf-"Well i dont see a problem it may take me a while to get use to having two goddess with me but im not geting older so i mean we have our whole lifes i wont let it end because of kage."

Nepgear-"Neptune you know thats a good ideal i mean wolf gets more love that he needs after all he been though and we are sisters so i dont have a problem with it just lets treat all of us the same."

Wolf-*Starts to blush*Well i mean i dont think i deserve this much love but there no saying no is there well my life is sealed now*laughs*

Neptune-*Looks at wolfs scar on his chest*Wolf what happened on your chest why is there a big slash looks like a sword got you there."

Wolf-"It was a gift from my dad or should i say he almost killed me he never knew i was training under delta and when he found out he almost killed me but thats when my first form showed up my shadow form that was kage but it freed itself and now kage is the hate and anger of me that works with my dad so they can get rid of me CC and Teff he hunts us was with me forever until that day i was young at the time so i ran after the fight so me a CC would not get hurt but CC almost died that day if i did not get him to delta he would of been gone for good*starts to cry*no matter how strong i get the scars of my past always beat me no matter how much i train my mind to be strong it cant win."

Neptune-"Nepgear i have a ideal*wipers to nepgear i think we should go HDD he seen yours but he never seen my HDD so i think i should go in the other room and transform i mean i dont think he knows that i said this so go HDD and make him happy."

Nepgear-"Ok*Goes HDD*i will keep him happy until you come out*blushes at wolf*wolf can i come over and sit next to you."

Wolf-*Looks at nepgear and smiles*Um sure sorry still not use to your form."

Nepgear-*Thinks wolf is so soft and so nice i dont get how he fights he seems like the guy that would never hurt a fly but after we met all the time he wants to protect us just like family he always goes out of his way to do what he can for CC and brian and teff shes not mad at me or him so shes happy for him i hope*Wolf me and neptune love you so just calm down and wait for neptune."

It was geting close to night time and neptune was done with what she was doing

Neptune comes out of the room in her HDD

Wolf-*Looks at neptune and blushes*What who the hell are you wait are you neptune why what im so lost right now nepgear help."

Nepgear-"Thats neptunes HDD she grows up and acts alot different then me when i go HDD."

Wolf-"Then that is cool but im not picking favorites i love both of you the same way."

Neptune-"Nepgear i know what to do next lets take him to the room*Grabs wolfs arm*"

Wolf-*Thinks well im not getting out of this there is no saying no to this."

Later in wolf and nepgear and now neptunes room

Wolf-*His eyes start to turn pink and his face starts to get more red*Oh no*Thinks well they know that when this happens im really in love or embarrassed oh no*

Neptune-Oh wolf your so cute when your eyes turn pink nepgear look at how cute he is when his embarrassed i just want to have fun with him*Lays on the right side by wolf and puts her hand on his chest*

Nepgear-"Good ideal*Lays on the left side of wolf and puts her hand of wolfs chest*"

Wolf-*Thinks well this night went from good to great to i think were about to have well a good time is the way i will put it*

Neptune-Nepgear look at i bet wolf he is thinking about something naughty that look he has face shows it all*Starts to slowly move her hand lower and lower*"

Nepgear-"I bet he is look at him so cute*Kisses wolf*

Wolfs POV-When i felt nepgears lips touch mine i lost all control i just wanted her more then ever so i undid her top and started to softly squeeze her breast but after that Nepgear told me to give Neptune a turn so before i could undress her she was already ready in her HDD from she made the first move wanting me to suck on her breast so i did as she asked and it got more and more heated the more minutes pasted until it was full on sex the moans she was letting out showed that she was enjoying me inside of her and i liked it to but i could feel my face getting hot and red but it felt good feeling the wetness and warmness of Neptune but Neptune got off and let Nepgear have her turn with me i could feel my body getting warmer but i cant blame myself her body was smaller and cuter but when she walk up to me she got on top of me and i had no words but i could already feel her on top on my cock i was inside of Nepgear and i felt her she was so tight and warm just like Neptune but it felt different like it was full with love and passion i think because where closer then me and neptune but i love them the same and i was at my limit and Nepgear was to i just could not hold it anymore i let all my sperm out and i had my eyes closed i was out of energy but i sat up and opened my eye to the sight of Neptune and Nepgear covered my cum but they seemed to like it so i did not ask what was going on Neptune was talking to me."

Neptune-"Wolf i feel like you done this before but you did good the pleasure i got from you was the best and your cum is so young and sticky and warm."

Wolf-"Why does this have to feel like a hentai i mean after that i feel good to."

Nepgear-"But wolf neptune is right the pleasure was great but why are you so young and dont age but your cum taste good as well*swallows wolfs sperm*."

Wolf-"I dont know how to feel right now and i feel a little gross but great but anyway i dont age because my dad gave me a drink of some sort that makes me not age im stuck at 16 same with CC hes my twin so hes 16 as well so where both the same age but i still think hes a virgin still but blanc im thinking will make the first move."

Neptune-"Well wolf that means were together forever me you and Nepgear we can stay together because we dont age because where goddess so*Turns off HDD*But anyway why does this stuff remind me of pudding its moves around like pudding."

Wolf-*Thinks i dont know how much longer i can hold this i mean i should trust them but i cant pull myself to say it i dont even know if they will look at me the same after this what should i do*"

Nepgear-*Looks at wolf*Wolf are you ok seems like somethings on your mind what is it*"

Before Nepgear could even ask wolf was out side on the balcony of the basilicom

Nepgear-"Neptune lets go check on him somethings has to be wrong."

Wolf-*Thinks all i remember is when i had to kill someone the blood the cuts the people and it was just to save someone i could of blocked it and got out of there and then a day later mike was day my best friend besides brian he was there and i let him die*Mike tell james hi and im sorry i could not save you or him."

Nepgear and Neptune found wolf just doing what he does looking at the stars but Nepgear and Neptune were clean and they knew something was up with wolf.

Nepgear-"Wolf there you are dont scare us like that we though you left we know you fast but anyway tell us whats going on dont be scared too tell us we both love you and you know that."

Wolf-"Eyes start to go green*Im scare that im going to lose you and Neptune everyone i got close to always died later on mike and zack they were close to me and CC we saved them and a day later there dead im just a sucker for life to play tricks on i mean look at me my eyes there green that shows fear and being scared after what we just did i see that i need to protect everything but i had a flashback."

Wolfs flashback-"Mike Zack get out of here i knew my dad would try something sooner or later go i will hold them off not saying there a big problem but anyway go."

Wolf-"Next thing you know there were 5 or 6 dead bodys because i lost it when they cut me up*Takes tank top off and turns around*i remember the scars the blood and after i lost it they were dead in a instant puddles of blood i remember being on my knees and crying i never wanted to kill them but the pushed me to my limits."

Nepgear-*Covers her mouth*"

Neptune-"Look wolf theirs some things you cant change but look at the future me and Nepgear even if you killed those guys in the past we still love you the same but i want to know why you hid this for so long."

Wolf-*Looks at Neptune and Nepgear*Really even knowing i killed people in the past you can forget that and move on."

Neptune and Nepgear-"Yes we love you we want you to stay with us forever."

Wolf-*Eyes start to go pink*Thanks i needed some love in my life what would i do without you two."

Well part 22 or 21 i lost track but this one is long took me a while to make but it was fun oh im also trying to use more POV stuff and all that so hope you like it :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 40 24
Hey guys, This is my first story, but i started over. Give me any tips, and I'll try to imply them. Pittacus Lore inspired me to write this, but this...
84.4K 2K 24
GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEY'RE BETTER I SWEAR First of all, English is not my mother language. I am sorry for grammar mistakes. I had a feeling that...
58.2K 837 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...