hyperdimension neptunia gener...

By CrimsonWolfMC

hi this is my first fanfic and im not good at this type of stuff so if you have any tips please share that wo... More

On the road to planeptune part.1
on to road to planeptune part.2
on the road to planeptune part.3
On road to planeptune part.4
Home sweet home part.1
Home sweet home part.2
Home sweet home part.3
Home sweet home part.4
Home sweet home part.5
Home sweet home part.6
peace is not forever part.1
peace is not forever Part.2
peace is not forever part.3
Peace is not forever part.4
Peace is not forever part.5
Peace is not forever part.6
piece by piece part.1
Piece by piece part.2
piece by piece part.4
Piece by piece part.5
True spirit Part.1
True spirit part.2
True spirit Part.3
True spirit part.4
True spirit Part.5
True spirit Part.6
legends or dreams Part.1
Legends or Dreams part.2
Legends or Dreams Part.3
Legends or Dreams Part.4
Legends or Dreams Part.5
Legends or Dreams Part.6
Old friends Part.1
Old Friends Part.2
Old Friends Part.3
Old friends Part.4
Merry Christmas/X mas
Old Friends Part.5
Old friends Part.6
The awakening Part.1
The Awakening Part.2
The Awakening Part.3
The Awakening Part.4
The Awakening Part.5
The Awakening Part.6
Update
Finding a path:1
Finding A Path Part.2
Finding A Path Part. 3
Finding a path part.4
Finding a path Part:5
Welcome to UltraDimesnion Part.1
Welcome to UltraDimension part:2
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 3
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 4
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 5
Welcome To UltraDimension Part: 6
History Repeating Part: 1
History Repeating Part: 2
History Repeating Part: 3
History Repeating Part:4
History Repeating Part: 5

piece by piece part.3

43 1 0
By CrimsonWolfMC

After wolf got the blade from his mother it was time to go to bed for the next morning.

Wolf-*gets up out of bed and yawns*Hey nepgear oh shes still asleep well i need to get ready for a walk*Looks at mirror*Why is my hair white with a shine of green and one of my eyes are green and the other blue whats going on right now!"

Nepgear-"Whats wrong wolf why is your hair a little shine of green and your eyes one is green and the other is blue did that sword do that."

Tsuki-"Wolf calm down the sword woke the power you had your CUP form has been woken up."

Wolf-"So the share energy that was in me been unlocked how does that link in with my eyes and hair."

Nepgear-"I understand what she means by your CPU form it can change someone a little like you you have two different colored eyes one is neon blue the other is neon green i think it looks cute."

Wolf-*Looks at the mirror*Ya i guess it looks kind of cute i do feel lighter and faster."

Nepgear-"Wolf do you want to see my CPU form i can transform for you if you want."

Wolf-*blushes*Ya sure i have no clue how to feel about this."

Tsuki-"Wolf are you blushing over there your so cute when your embarrassed you two are perfict together."

Wolf-"I can get use to this whole change i like it."

Nepgear-*Turns into her HDD form*Well wolf here it is my HDD form what do you think."

Wolf-*stares*I think you look beautiful ether way HDD or not."

Nepgear-"Tsuki your wolf is a really good kid i wont hurt him or let anything happen to him."

Tsuki-"I know that already you two already had a moment if you know what i mean."

Wolf-"Mom did you watch me and nepgear in bed."

Tsuki-"I cant say i didn't."

Wolf-"I dont know what to say to that nepgear do you have anything to say."

Nepgear-"I think its nice that shes worried about her son even if she did watch us."

Wolf-"Well i guess i cant say i blame her after all the stuff that has been going on."

Neptune-"Morning wolf what happened to your hair and eyes."

Wolf-"Long stroy short the sword woke my CPU form im guessing."

Neptune-"Well you have a guess i think you shoud get out of your sleep wear and come see this i cant believe it myself."

Wolf-"Well i guess i should get ready to go see this*Puts on black tank top and black jeans*I mean who could it be nepgear you want to come see who it is."

Nepgear-"Ya but why do you always have some sort of metal on you the chains on you jeans."

Wolf-"Fun fact i eat metal sometimes its rare."

Nepgear-*Puts on sailor shirt*I dont know how to react to a wolf eating metal."

Wolf-"No one does*laughs*Its fine no one know why i do it."

Nepgear-"Do you ever get sick from it?"

Wolf-"Nope well you ready."

Nepgear-"Ya lets go."

The two come out of there room and in the living room there was this girl with black hair and neon pink eyes

???-"Your wolf right."

Wolf-"Ya thats me alright."

Wolfe-"My names Wolfe im your long lost sister*hugs wolf*."

Wolf-"Long lost sister Mom did you know about this."

Tsuki-*sighs*Yes i did i did not want you to put up with cc and wolfe."

Wolf-"Well i got some questions one how do you know its me."

Wolfe-"the mark on your chest i remember seeing someone fight with a family member that was you right."

Wolf-"Ya i guess you do have the wolf ears wait i know how to tell theirs a spot on our ears that if they get scratched we can resist but fall asleep*Scratches behinds wolfes ears*

Wolfe-*Falls asleep*:

Wolf-"Shes family only our family loves the spot where i scratched."

Nepgear-"Im going to remember that spot now."

Wolf-"Im going to regret showing you this but at the same time im going to love it."

Nepgear-*Laughs*Trust me you will."

Wolfe-"By the way big brother how old are you im only 13."

Wolf-"Big brother huh that has a nice ring to it but im 16."

Wolfe-"Really you must be really strong."

Wolf-"Im strong but im faster then i am strong oh by the way meet i guess your big sisters neptune and nepgear im dating nepgear but i mean i cant leave out neptune."

Nepgear-"Ya wolf is my boyfriend but why is your name wolfe?"

Wolfe-"It turns out im the female him but not in the way of im him as a girl where just closer in DNA and other stuff like that."

Wolf-"Im lost this girl me is smarter then me it turns out."

Wolfe-"Your a little dumb for being me."

Wolf-"Im not smart but i can fight but anyway how did you know i was in planeptune."

Wolfe-"Brian told me you moved here not to long ago like 5 or 8 days ago but you look different from what he told me you had white hair your hair is white but it has a shine of green and your eyes are not red there blue and green but you look just like wolf."

Wolf-"Does she not believe im wolf her older brother."

Nepgear-"I guess not*Leans on wolf*

Well part 19 im slowing down a bit to take a break and get more ready thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 39 18
This is my First work here on Wattpad, so I want you guys to give me feedback if you can about my work. I'm going to write a series of stories about...
14K 284 30
mature for the following reasons: Language, Dark Humour and the occasional sex joke. Whilst battling against a new organisation Shadowcat and the X-M...
47.5K 866 20
Hello everyone this is a Shadow x reader fanfiction I hope you like it because I'm going to try my best to make it as good as possible HI GUYS I A...
70.2K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with meπŸ₯ΊπŸ™ edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...