hyperdimension neptunia gener...

Da CrimsonWolfMC

hi this is my first fanfic and im not good at this type of stuff so if you have any tips please share that wo... Altro

On the road to planeptune part.1
on to road to planeptune part.2
on the road to planeptune part.3
On road to planeptune part.4
Home sweet home part.1
Home sweet home part.2
Home sweet home part.4
Home sweet home part.5
Home sweet home part.6
peace is not forever part.1
peace is not forever Part.2
peace is not forever part.3
Peace is not forever part.4
Peace is not forever part.5
Peace is not forever part.6
piece by piece part.1
Piece by piece part.2
piece by piece part.3
piece by piece part.4
Piece by piece part.5
True spirit Part.1
True spirit part.2
True spirit Part.3
True spirit part.4
True spirit Part.5
True spirit Part.6
legends or dreams Part.1
Legends or Dreams part.2
Legends or Dreams Part.3
Legends or Dreams Part.4
Legends or Dreams Part.5
Legends or Dreams Part.6
Old friends Part.1
Old Friends Part.2
Old Friends Part.3
Old friends Part.4
Merry Christmas/X mas
Old Friends Part.5
Old friends Part.6
The awakening Part.1
The Awakening Part.2
The Awakening Part.3
The Awakening Part.4
The Awakening Part.5
The Awakening Part.6
Update
Finding a path:1
Finding A Path Part.2
Finding A Path Part. 3
Finding a path part.4
Finding a path Part:5
Welcome to UltraDimesnion Part.1
Welcome to UltraDimension part:2
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 3
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 4
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 5
Welcome To UltraDimension Part: 6
History Repeating Part: 1
History Repeating Part: 2
History Repeating Part: 3
History Repeating Part:4
History Repeating Part: 5

Home sweet home part.3

81 4 1
Da CrimsonWolfMC

its a rainy day in planeptune and wolf and nepgear are still asleep

Neptune-"Nepgear wolf wake up do i have to come in there *opens door* um what am i seeing right now nepgear wolf wake up!."

Wolf-"Im up im awake no need to yell at me oh crap."

Nepgear-"Oh morning sis oh no."

Neptune-Okay first of all why are you and the same bed two did something happen last night i did not know about."

Wolf-"for one we started dating last night two we slept together she was cold and im always warm so i got in bed with her and she did not have a problem with it so i slept there right nepgear."

Nepgear-"Ya we started dating and hes right i was cold so i asked him to sleep with me and he said how he feels that he wants to be more then friends so we started dating."

Neptune-"Ok i just wanted to make sure i had everything right."

Wolf-"i think im going to get a shower i need one after all the moving i done."

Nepgear-"Ok i will get in after your done with yours

Wolf-"Ok sounds good with me."

wolf goes to the bath room to get undressed and get ready for a shower

Nepgear-*thinks i really want to get in the shower with him ahh what am i thinking its only been a night sense we started dating but i dont think he would mind would he ill go ask.*

Wolf-I really need to take better care of my fur."

Nepgear-*knocks on bathroom door*Hey wolf can i come take a shower with you if thats fine with you."

Wolf-*blushes*Ya i guess its fine."

Nepgear-"Ok give me a second i will be in there soon."

Wolf-*Thinks i can feel my face is hot and the steam coming off my face im really shy when it comes to my body but i cant control myself with her i guess i am in deep love well im fine with this.*

Nepgear-"*blushes*Um hi wolf what do you think ."

Wolf*stares*Um ya come in i guess."

Nepgear-*giggles*Your cute when your embarrassed you know that right."

Wolf-"Well i have a cute naked girl next to me in the shower how am i not embarrassed

Nepgear-*starts to clean wolfs fur*Well how does this feel."

Wolf-"Its feels weird because i never let people touch it but it feels great"

Nepgear-*giggles*Your so cute."

Wolf-"Two can play that game*kisses nepgear on the lips*well that must of felt good

Nepgear-*kisses wolf for a while*well we both must of liked that*giggles*

Wolf-"Your in a really good mood today not that thats bad."

Nepgear-"*scratches wolfs ears*hows this."

Wolf-*pres* that feels great."

Nepgear-"Wolf can you help clean me i helped with your fur."

Wolf-"Sure i guess *blushes*

Nepgear-*kisses wolf*thanks."

Wolf-*kisses nepgear back*well you got me in the mood."

Nepgear-*hugs wolf*I love you."

Wolf*blushes* love you to."

Wolf and nepgear get out of the shower and get dressed.

Nepgear-"We sould go get some food before we go out to where ever your taking me."

Wolf-"Hey nepgear do you think we can talk about something later."

Nepgear-"Ya sure but where are you taking me out oh and i have a gift its a new tank top its white i picked it up the other day when CC left."

Wolf-"thanks and also you can scratch my ears and tail whenever i will let you."

Nepgear-"Thats sweet you dont let anyone touch them but me im the first."

Wolf-"Ya i dont let anyone touch them but you and im ok with this you know where to scratch."

Nepgear-"your cute when i scratch you blank out when i do that its like you have no clue whats going on."

Wolf-"Hey nepgear."

Nepgear-"Wolf is something wrong."

Wolf-"Im worried thats all when im not with you like your out by your self i know your strong but i just feel like if im not here something is going to happen to you so if something does give me a call i will be there in a blink of a eye."

Nepgear-*Hugs wolf*Stop thinking about that and enjoy our date where going to have fun."

Wolf-"Your right i need to calm down and not focus on that where going out to have fun."

Nepgear-"Thats better lets go."

Wolf-"ya its not rainy anymore so this should be fun."

well part 7 is done wolf and nepgear are a thing now so i cant wait to keep going with this story.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.6K 333 38
My first fanfic with Ookurikara from Touken Ranbu ! As of November 22, 2018 we are in 1# under the Ookurikara hashtag!!! Thank you to all the reade...
68.3K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
152K 1.5K 20
This is my first fanfic so feel free to give me some tips on how to make it better.
271K 4.6K 9
This is my first Fanfiction please tell me if you liked it. :) DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT Own Haikyuu this is just for fun :) If you liked this please chec...