The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29

320 6 0
By HiiPower_333

Dominic's POV

"Just give me more time! I need more time" I can't help but let the desperation in my voice hit. 

"I gave you a week Dominic" Lincoln stood up caring less. 

I want to grab him by the throat and throw him against the wall, I want to break him down, I want to make him feel weak. 

"There's stuff that came up and-

"Like how Jessy murdered everyone in that farm? Or is the one in the club? I'm not sure I've lost count how many hunters Jessy have killed this week." He smiled smugly. "But wait you were the one that killed the people in the club right son?" His smug amused face is so hard to pull back and regain my control. "Have she forgivn you? Has she talked to you after you burtally mudered her friend?" 

"He was going to kill her!" I yelled defensive. I will not be sorry for killing him because he hurt her. 

"Remember Dominic I see everything and what I am seeing right now. I am not impressed" He fixed his coat buttoning it up. 

"I need more time." 

"Fine." He sighed making me sigh in relief. "You got ten hours" 

I was about to object but the look on his face told me to hold my tongue before he limits the time even more. He dissapeared after that leaving me standing in the abandoned parking lot. 

I run my hands through hair wanting to rip it out in frustration. My phone blast with my ringtone interupting my thoughts. I look down at the ID with Emilia's name flashing over it. Everytime I go out without her she keeps calling wondering where I am. When I left her the other night to look for Jessy she was panicing about how she doesn't want to spend any moment without me. The idea of that made me shiver and not in a good way. 

Emilia is someone I will always care about she's the only thing in my past that I can say I'm not ashamed of. We will always have those memories that I love together but the thing is what do I love more. Her or the memories I have with her? 

"Hey" I cleared my throat.

"Babe I woke up and you're not here. Where are you?" 

I could almost throw my phone away from that same question she always give me.

"Out I went to get coffee." 

"Well when are you coming back? I miss you already" She sighed. 

"Soon in an hour." 

"Okay in the mean time I can go and hangout with Jessy" I can pratically feel her grin. 

I don't know why she wants to be friends with her so badly. I can tell Jessy is losing her paitence just staring at her and I'm afraid that Jessy might snap and do something. 

"No I'll be there now" I changed my mind hanging up. 

I arrived back to our new location some where near the beach with a lot of land like the other house. I don't know how Micheal gets these huge houses. 

I walk inside my footsteps echoing through the house. In the distance outside I can see Emilia and Jessy out on the deck. From the look of their faces their conversation isn't going well. Jessy's hand is wrapped around Emilia's arm pulling her towards her in a threatening way. Both their heads snap towards me. My eyes glued to Jessy, her blue eyes never shine anymore it has a dull color in it that doesn't suit her. My heart immdiately jump up my throat seeing the pain in her eyes. 

"What's going on?" I frown. 

"I just want to get to know Jessy but she got mad and try to hurt me" Emilia tore her arms away from her frightened running towards me.

She cling to my torso burying her face on my neck. My eyes never leaving Jessy, she clenched her jaw tightly her hands forming into a fist. 

"Jessy what happened?" I want her to tell me what happened not Emilia. 

"Misunderstanding that's all" She breathe deeply glaring towards Emilia. 

I want to rip her hands that is tightly chocking me in the process.

"Emilia you're fine" I could almost roll my eyes at her but I can't help but worry over her too. "You're not hurt." 

"Yes! She hurt me. I was just talking to her than she grabbed me and it hurt so much" 

"Oh please" Jessy laughs amused. "If you think that hurts than I'll show you what real pain feels like" Playfulness flash in her eyes but something told me that there's something more behind those words. 

"See what I'm talking about. I have been nothing but nice and she's been nasty and rude to me and I haven't done anything" Emilia is a sweet girl that always wants to surround herself with people who is only nice. 

I remember we were at a bar and a couple of students came harssing a few girls and I remember her being scared but mostly sad at what she's seeing. For most of her life living as a slave she was surrounded by arrogont rich assholes and she doesn't want to be reminded of her past through violent people. It makes me wonder why she choose to be with me in the first place. 

"If my attitude is ruining your day than I suggest that you leave beacuse you don't belong here" Jessy looked at her harshly surprising me. 

"Jessy" I look at her worriedly. 

Her eyes snap towards me in anger backing away slightly. She's been acting weird after I killed Adam it's like she not angry anymore, she's more sad and more distant from everyone even Micheal. I wish I could make it go away, I wish I could hear what she thinking and take those pain away. 

"Do me a favor Dominic and leave with your girlfriend" She said harshly making flinch from her words. "You both deserve each other" 

Her eyes narrow down at me like hostile and angry walking away from me. I hate it when she walks away from me. I hate the way she looks at me when she does and all I want to to do is spin her back around and to tell her to never walk away from me or at times all I just want to do is kiss her to make her understand everything in one action. I can't while Emilia's eyes is one me like a hawk. 

I growled under my breath turning my attention to Emilia. She looks up at me in such an innocent way that it some how makes her look dangerous. 

"What did you say to her?" 

"Nothing-

"Don't...- I trail realizing I raised my voice and I have never raised my voice at her. "Don't lie to me" I said through my teeth. 

"I see the way she looks at you" She huffed. "The way she always tries to be around you at all times, I mean how desperate can she look" 

I narrow my eyes at her seeing a different side of her I have never seen before. Is it Jealousy? Or is it something else?

"What are you talking about?" I look at her confused. 

"Are you blind? Can't you see how desperate she is for your attention. She's trying to ruin our relationship" She cluntch on my arm. 

"That's not true you don't know anything about her" I defend not liking how she sees her.

"Why are you defending her? Is what Lincoln said true?" Her eyes sadden. 

I was suppose to tell her today that she isn't who I picked but something in her eyes stopped me. I don't want to hurt her. She's been mistreated and been hurt so many times I don't want to be that person to hurt her too. 

"No okay I love you, you know I do" I looked at her in the eyes taking a deep breath. "But their are things we need to talk about." 

"What things?" She frown. 

"Meet me by the lake at 6 okay?" 

She nodded her eyes watching my movement as I walk towards the house. I inhale her scent trying to find her in this massive place. I found her in the attic she said she prefur it up here so she made it as her room. She had her back turn looking down at her desk. As if sensing my presence she slamed the book she was reading. 

"Hey." I cleared my throat feeling awkward. 

She turned around her face showing no emotions. I haven't spoken her since the time in the club and back then I only said three words to her. 

"Can we talk?" I asked. 

"Okay talk" She dragged her chair and sat on it.

I'm not use to Jessy being like this. Like she has zero personality, she's like a robot and the only she cares about is getting her revenge. I use to find her anger for my father admirable but these past few days I hate it. I hate what my father has done to her. I hate seeing her like this and most of all I hate how I'm a part of it. 

"What did Emilia say to you?" I look at her curiously. 

She sighed frustrated at my question standing up from her chair. 

"Didn't your perfect little girlfriend tell you?" She chuckled humoressly.

"No I want you to tell me." 

"Well she said something about Lincoln burning my house was so entertaining for her. She also said she doesn't understand why Lincoln turned me and needs me so much. She was so smug about it too if only you weren't there to save her who knows what I would rip out of her." She clenched her jaw tightly. 

My eyes widen surprised at Emilia. It's not like her to do this, I can't imagine her saying those words to hurt Jessy on purpose. Not Emilia I thought she's kindest and purest heart I know. I can't imagine those words coming out of her, ever. 

"Now tell me this Dominic why is Lincoln talking about me to Emilia?" She fold her arms waiting for me to answer.

I open my mouth but to be honest I have no fucking clue what's going on right now and she knew that look. 

"Well I guess you are as clueless as me right?" 

"Emilia-

"Yeah Emilia wouldn't do that right?" She scoff. "She's so perfect, she's so good, she's so annoyingly kind that she can't possibly say those things." She says harshly. 

"I'm not trying to defend her Jessy I came here to see if you are alright."

"Let's just forget all about this and you can focus on her like the past few days."

I saw that look that flash across her face and I couldn't help but smile widely.

"Are you jealous?" I grinned. 

She glare at me her nose wrinkling slightly whenever she thinks, her eyes widen at my accusation. 

"I am not!" She yelled making me amuse more. "Why would I be?" For the first time she seem to be off gaurd. 

"I don't know but the way you've acting towards Emilia now that I see it. It's obvious that you are" I smirk.

"You're such a jackass you know that." She grumble moving towards the stairs. "Unbeliveable" She muttered.

I felt something snapped in me finally all these rage in me that I have been bottling up finally blew up. I was angry that she keeps things to herself even though I get why I hate it. I'm angry that she keeps walking away with little words to me. I'm angry at the way she looks at me, like I'm such a stranger. 

I grap her arm rougher than I intended and spin her back around without thinking my rage taking over. I slam my lips over her missing her touch. Her lips on mine, her fingers tugging on my shirt closer, her body against mine. My hands tightening around her waist, smelling her sweet scent that makes my mouth water. I miss the way she laughs and it is so rare that when you hear it all you want to do is capture that sound forever. 

My hands moved to the side of her head moving her close to me. She stiffen catching her off gaurd. I move my body closer to her, needing to be closer. I move my lips against her desperately wanting her to kiss back just like before. The lust burn in my veins like fire in my body and she's the only one that can make me feel that way. I groan as I feel her lips move against me, I bit her lower lip sucking it between my teeth. She moan lightly making my heart pound even faster at the sound. 

The taste of her is sweeter and more addictive then anything else I have ever tasted even blood. Her hand slowly raise towards my neck and I'm afraid she can feel my pulse and she will really see how much she affects me. 

I knew if I would deepen the kiss I wouldn't be able to pull away but with every strength I got I pull away leaning my forehead with hers.

"Stop walking away from me" I whispered.

She looks at me her eye lids heavy and I saw the lust in her making me smile knowing I'm not the only one that wants to throw her against the wall and rip that tight jeans off. 

"That's because if I stay maybe I'll end up punching you in the face and I know you don't want that pretty face to break" She mumbled but I can see the amusement in her eyes making me chuckle.

"You think I'm pretty??" I teased batting my eyelashes at her.

She push me back playfully both of us ending up laughing at each other.  I smiled at her loving her like this. I took in her appearance right now memorizing the way her lips form into a smile. Her cheeks flush bright pink, her blue eyes brightened. 

"Why did you kiss me Dominic?" She look at me curiously. 

I move towards her lifting my hand up to graze over her soft cheeks. Her eyes soften her eyes following my actions like it's so new to her. I trail my fingers over her lips I felt her suck her breath in.

"Because it seems like that's the only way to make you stay" I whispered. 

"Why are you so confident about me staying after the kiss?" 

"You're still here aren't you?" I smirk. 

I can see her trying to fight off a smile making me grin and from this very moment everything felt easier. I just want to wrap my arms around her and tell her all my secrets, all the regrets I've done when it comes to her. 

The regret of not saving her from the very beginning but I knew deep in me I wanted her to turn. To be just like me. I regret not protecting her from my father. I regret not treating her right at times. I regret not seeing for the past year. I regret being part of my dad's stupid plans. I regret not telling her about it. 

The one thing in my life I don't regret doing is letting her in. I don't regret taking her to a place where I was weak and vulnerable. I don't regret touching her like this. I don't regret kissing her, holding her. 

I open my mouth to tell her everything that I'm feeling right. 

"I like you Jessy," I breathe feeling a big weight off my chest. "I like you a lot, I've never liked anyone like this before. You make me feel like when I was a little boy, you bring out what I thought that was never there" I whispered looking into her eyes. 

She raised her hand and lean it on the side of my head in almost a loving gesture making me sigh in content. 

"And what's that?" Her eyes soften looking at me. 

"The good side I thought that was long gone" I said honestly. 

Her warm hands move against my cheeks tilting my head slightly to look at her. 

"Who said it was gone in the first place?" She said taking me by surprised. 

She gave me a small smile looking at me deeply and this moment is the moment I don't want to end. 

"From that day in the lab with Lincoln I never saw pure bad, pure darkness in you. I saw the sadness more then anything else and then I saw the good aswell when you saved me from my dad." Her fingers trace over my jaw before dropping it. "You're with Emilia Dominic" 

She was about to take a step back but I didn't want to be even inches away from her I grab hold of her wrist making her stay put. She looks at me in curiousity, I've never been the one to show my feelings before. 

"I like you Jessy I know you like me the way I do for you so tell me." I wanted to her say it. I want to hear her say what I wished that came from her mouth ever since I figured out why I'm so fascinated with her. 

"It doesn't matter" She shook her head. 

"Of course it does" I frown not wanting her to give up on us already when we haven't even started. "It matters to me so say it Jessy" I whispered softly pulling her closer to me. 

I didn't feel like myself because I would never be like this infront of anyone, I would never let myself care for anyone this deep that I need her to say it back to me too. 

"I like you more than I should and I know I shouldn't but I can't help but like you anyway." Her words made me smile. 

I pulled her against me wrapping my arms around her breathing in her scent and all I want to say to her is that she's mine. All of her is mine especially the part she doesn't accept. I lean my forehead against her for the second time and for the second time I find myself wanting her more. 

I lean forward and place my lips over hers lovingly it was sweet and short filled with more emotion than any words can say. 

"I choose you," I said those words having more meaning behind those words than she will know. "I will tell Emilia that I can't be with her when all I think about is being with you." 

Her eyes soften in a vulnerable way. She place her kiss over me and this time we both didn't hold back. Lust and hunger explode between us. It was like we want to put every passion and need in one kiss my body vibrating in pure plesure. I suck on her bottom lip earning a moan from her I deepen the kiss to taste her more against my tongue. I groan at the taste of her I lift her up wrapping her legs around me. She tightened her hold on me. Her hands lace through my hair tugging it slightly making me moan griping her hips tighter. In a fast movement I threw her on the bed swiftly she was surprised by my action but we didn't stop. I climb ontop of her feeling so close to her but not close enough. 

These past few days drove me insane not being able to touch her or even have a normal conversation with her. She felt so far away from me and I hate it. I hate knowing that these past few days I knew Oscar was sleeping in her room. 

All I wanted to do at that moment was to rip every limp from his body but I couldn't do that to her. I see how he makes her happy in a slight second. Whenever she's stress he comes along to her side and there's this comfort about him that makes her relax and I can never take that away from her even if it kills me seeing that. 

I knew from the moment we met I knew she would be important I just didn't know she would be important in my life. 

I grab her shirt and ripped it baring her flawless skin she feels so soft and smells so good. She sat up and ripped off my shirt. Our skin made contact and it was like my whole fibre lit into gasoline and her touch is the lighter. 

She nibbed my lower lip making me groan at the sight of her looking up at me sexily. I place my hand over her pants making her gasp holding onto me. The look on her face is what I want to look at everyday. It's so beautiful, so erotic and so innocent at the same time. The way her eyes is daring to drop but she held on staring at me. The way she would bite her lip at times and the way her lips would part to give me that beautiful sound. 

Her hips rock against my hand, I can feel the burning need in my core. 

"i want you so bad" I groan placing my lips on her neck feeling her pulse right against my lips. 

Our breathing came out as a pant and we are both lost at our lust. Her hands rubbed up my chest to my neck. 

"You have me" She whispered those three words against my ear making my heart pound. 

I groan feeling her hands unclapsing my belt and in one swift graceful movement she pulled it off me making me hips buck forward. It was the most sexy thing I have ever witness with her eyes lock against mine she can make me do anything. 

She starts unbuttoning my pants making it harder for me to breathe with her staring at me like that. 

"Jessy I thought I-

Both our eyes widen being caught in an awkward position. We were both so wrapped up in our lust that we didn't even hear foot steps coming up. We both turn our heads to find Oscar standing there his mouth wide open. His eyes dart between Jessy and I like confused but I can see the hurt written all ove rhis face. 

He couldn't even say anything all he did was spin around and walk away. Jessy push me aside making me frown at her. 

"Oscar wait!" She rush trying to shove her head back in her shirt. 

"Let him go" I grab her wristing not wanting her to go. 

She snapped her head towards me taking me by surprised at the anger in it. 

"He's been there for me since the beginning and I'm not just going to let him go" She snatch her hand back. 

She rush down the stairs to go after him. She drives me insane I growled meantally falling back to the mattres. I cover my eyes over my eyes breathing in her scent. 

"What have you done to me Jessy" I whispered to myself. 

                                        ~~//~~//~~

I look over the black still water finding it peaceful. This is the place Emilia and I would just sit every night I don't know why I choose this place. The quiteness is something that is so rare to find so I took it in as much as I can. I sit in the quiteness but Jessy's voice would echo in my voice. 

She would remind of all the good things I've done and even the bad. 

"Why the hell would accept something like you?!" 

"I thought you are different but you're exactly like your father." She shout hate filling her blue eyes. 

"Why? Are you jealous?" She smirk playfully. 

"And you think I'm broken?" She whispered soflty. 

"Why would you like me?" 

"I'm thinking how can someone like you be the son of someone like him." 

"I think he broke both of us." 

All these words seem to echo everytime I'm here and it impacted my life more than she will ever know. She made me feel every emotion all at once and it confuses me. 

"So what do you want to talk about Dominic?" Emilia appeared wearing a white lace dress that suits her perfectly. 

"Sit with me" I pat the log gesturing her to have a seat. 

She sighed deeply and wrapped her arms around herself the way she always do when she's nervous. 

"You know how much I care about you right?" 

"Of course Dominic" She looks over at me curiously. 

"Please don't think that I don't" 

"What are you talking about Dominic" She turn her body to face me. 

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to find the right words for her so it will hurt less but I knew no matter what way I put this she will get hurt and it will be because of me. I want to tell her that I did fell in love with her but that was a long time ago but I can't because she never stopped loving me from that day and I did. 

"I'm sorry I made my decision" I whispered. 

I reach for her hand but she pulled it back away from my touch her eyes filled with sadness and hurt. I place my hand down swallowing the guilt inside of me. 

"You're choosing her aren't you?" She half yelled standing up. 

"Yes I-

"You're not choosing me once again!" She yelled her face twisted in anger that I never knew she had. 

I stood up worried about her because she has never acted this way but she has every right to act the way she is. 

"Emilia it's not that I'm not choosing you because I don't love you I do and I care about you so much. I won't let Lincoln hurt you, I will protect you. I need Jessy and I think she needs me too." I try to explain my feelings but my words doesn't seem to make sense to me. 

Tears rush down her face staining her cheeks with black eyeliner. Her perfect hair came out of it's place and it's like watching her crumble infront of me. I move towards her wanting to wipe away the pain I caused. I place my hand on her cheeks frowning at what I've done. She cried leaning her head against my chest. 

"I'm sorry" I whispered hating myself for what I'm doing to her. 

If I don't pick Jessy I know it would kill me to stand back and watch Lincoln have his way with her. I don't want to see the betrayal and pain in her eyes. This decision hurts me but it hurts me less if I choose to let Emilia go. As selfish as that sound I don't want to feel that pain of hurting Jessy even if I keep this secret from her. 

"I'm sorry too" She sighed. 

I was about to ask what she meant by that but a burning pain pierce it's way through my mid core taking me by shock. I stumble back the pain exploding in my body causing me to trip over my own feet. I collaspe on the wet ground gasping for air. 

I felt a warm feeling seeping through my clothes where the wound is. I have felt so many attack, stabs and every kind of abuse but this is some pain I will never forget. My eyes widen at what just happened, I lay on the floor staring at Emilia with a weird looking gun. 

I choke on my blood my widening at Emilia her sweet sad eyes is not what I see anymore. Her innocence is no longer in her and my blood stain on her white dress proves it. She looks like the devil in disguise. 

I struggle to breathe feeling my lungs overflowing with my blood. I gasp as the stinging pain crunch every organs in my body. 

"See what you made me do Dominic!" She yelled tears running down her face. "You can't leave me not again" 

"I....I didn't-

"You thought by leaving those years ago you were doing me a favor?" She screamed like a mad women. "You gave me all the money and the house I need to start a new life but you know what happened right after you left?" She sighed deeply pain and anger is replace. "They heard you left and they came back for me. They took everything that was mine and turned me into a slave once again but this time it was a different job." 

Her image became a blur as my heart seem out of control and air can't get inside my lungs. I try to focus on her and not the pain but it seem so impossible. I feel paralyzed at the pain afraid that if I move the pain would hit more. 

"They sold to every man for sex I thought the hell I was living in before was unbearable but it was just the glimse of it!" She cried. "I would gladly get beaten up every night and clean up their shit by every rich man and women if I could keep the one thing I thought they can never get from me." She sobbed. 

My chest tightened hearing her words eat me up. I cluntch the ground painting and every movement the pain inside grew more and more. It was like someone struck huge knife with glass all around it. The guilt in me built up hearing her cry. 

"Lincoln than found me he saved me in many ways you couldn't." She spat harshly making me flinch. "He gave me a new life he made me feel like I am in power that I'm stronger then anybody else. He turned me into this and you know what I did right after?" 

"I went to every one of those men and I slaughtered their families and left them for last and I never felt so much thril." She wipes her tears and an sinister smile is replaced on her face. "And I can't let you pick her over me. I will not let you walk away from me again so if I can't have you nobody can and I will never let that slut Jessy win." 

"Those bullets should have shattered in you by now and all the poison is running in your blood. You are going to rot from the inside out! The way you deserve to die. Here in this stupid lake on the ground alone." She walked up to me kneeling before me. 

She place her cold hands on my face I would've moved or rip her hands away from me but the pain is keeping in place. 

"I really did love you Dominic and you wasted my love" She whispered. 

She stood up tears burning in the back of my eyes watching the women I use to love ruin because of my father because of me. I hiss in pain feeling my insides burning twisting. 

"Goodbye my love" She walked away leaving me bleeding on the ground. 

I gasp my eyes staring back at the dark sky not ready to die yet, I can't leave now. Not when I told Jessy how much she means. I can't leave this life right now. Tears fell on the corner of my eyes and it's the betrayal and shock that is hurting me more than anything. 

I wanted to whisper to her sorry, I wanted to tell her I thought her life would be better without me because I will ruin the good you have. I will taint it and wreck you but I did all that even though I left anyway. 

I cough out more blood trying to clear my block throat but more blood flood in my lungs. I close my eyes picturing what I am leaving behind. Her face pop up, her eyes that seem so soft so vulnerable and so haunting at the same time, her lips that makes me want to touch her and her laugh is the one thing I would give anything to hear right now. 

I began to breathe in shallow pants coming in short and everything seem lighter and quiter. 

"Jessy" I whispered weakly for her. 

This is the end. I never got the chance to love her. I never got the chance to make things right. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...
166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...
247K 14.7K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
6K 323 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...