Inked Perfection

By Gypsy4evamore

Malia Romero, she's a happy go lucky girl with walls of fun and happiness surrounding her delicate heart. She... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 (For those who can't see)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
False Alarm
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - The Last Chapter
Author's Note
Harry

Chapter 34

1.6K 49 0
By Gypsy4evamore

After Chris dropped me off, I head to my locker to pick up my books.

"So..." Kiara says leaning beside my locker. The thought that this was extremely cliche crosses my mind.

"So what?" I ask, wondering what she was asking about.

"You know how you have Shane all for yourself for another three weeks?" She asks looking at me with her big blue eyes. I nod, implying that I do and urge her to go on.

"Naina's, umm well, she's been missing Shane since you guys don't even have lunch with us anymore and a certain someone  has been missing you too. But I speak on behalf of Naina, could you let go of Shane for a day? Just today." She then lifts her hand in surrender, "Don't shoot the messenger."

She looked like a little mouse stuck in a trap. I look at her and start laughing.

"What? I'm serious she was serious when she said that." She says.

"No, it's just your expression and she could have asked me herself. I'm not cannibalistic you know." I say in between laughs, as I closed my locker after taking out essential materials.

"I knew that, I just didn't know if you'll listen to me." Naina says, popping out of no where.

I just stand there and look wondering where she came from, she must have seen the look on my face cause she went on to say, winking, "I have my ways."

I shake off my thoughts and catch up to her. "So what do you have planned? All I can do is say I'm busy today, getting him to come with you instead of waiting around for me is completely up to you." I wonder if I said something wrong when I see her face fall for the briefest moment. Maybe I imagined it.

"I'll take care of that." She smiles. I couldn't really shake off the look she had for a while, so I asked her what was wrong. "It's just that you guys are really close and the he goes way out of his way for you. I can't help but wonder if I could ever wedge myself into his heart, you know?"

"You don't need to wedge yourself into his heart, I just take up the friend section. There will always be a huge part for the girl he's gonna fall in love with." I assure her.

"I get that you don't like him, right?" She says, unsure of the fact she was presenting. I shake my head to assure her. "But how do you know that he hasn't liked you for the longest time?"

"I know that cause I do. Even if you are the most oblivious person on Earth you just know when the vibes of friendship and completely pure and untainted. It still is and I guess it will always be that way, unless he or I taint it ourselves. Which cannot happen on all bounds." I say hoping that we don't.

"Okay then." She says giving me a hug and walks towards her next class.

_________

"You know how we were supposed to go rock climbing today?" I whisper to Shane making sure Mr. Russo doesn't hear us.

"Yeah?" He said looking up at me from the notes he was taking down. I look down at my artwork on my book, thinking how lazy I was and wondering how I managed to get decent grades.

"Well I'm busy today, so let's go tomorrow?" I ask, hoping he doesn't get offended.

"What plans?" He asks narrowing his eyes.

"Plans with Ryan." I blurt out. "Ashton" I say again like an idiot. I felt like slapping myself. Sometimes my brain just goes into overdrive and messes everything up.

"With the two of them?" He asks, narrowing his eyes, again. When did he decide to go Sherlock Holmes on me?

"Yeah the two of them." I say stressing my point.

"Well then good luck with that." He says shrugging it off with a smirk.

"It's going to peaceful and fun." I defend myself.

"Sure it is. Tell me how it goes when you come back home." He says smugly.

"I won't. Cause we're having a sleepover." I say. "Chris included." I add when I see his eyebrows quirk, suggesting something.

"I'll come too, unless I'm intruding." He smirks.

"Kay, come after I get home. I know you have no friends and you can't do anything without me but try doing something while I'm not around okay? I don't want to see you get bored." I smirk at him.

"That's what you think."

I roll my eyes and look forward trying to concentrate but all I can seem to do is continue to scribble on my book.

________

"What plans you got for today?" I ask catching up to Ashton in the hallway, after school.

"Nothing out of my usual routine. Why? What's up?" He asks stopping and turning to me.

People parted around us and continued on their way. I could only think of when the water split around baby Moana at that moment. She is the cutest, who on Earth could even consider thinking that she wasn't the most adorable baby disney princess? Other than Ana of course. Oh, and obviously not Ariel. I zone back in due to the constant snapping of fingers in front of my face. "Glad you're back on Earth, how was it on the other side?" Ashton jokes and I deadpan him.

"What was I talking about?" I ask because I had genuinely forgotten.

"You were asking me out on a date because, I quote, 'life without you is like a barren desert and I can't live like this anymore.' I guess I can fit you in to my tight schedule."

"Yeah cause that sounds so much like me. If you were gonna do that you could have atleast made it sound believable. Now tell me the truth before I drop whatever I was talking to you about and head on home." I threaten.

"You asked me what my plans were." He says in a dull tone.

"Cheer up. Wanna hang out tonight and sleepover at my place later?" I ask.

"Woah, slow down would ya? Let's take things slow and won't your parents be home?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah and don't get ahead of yourself, I meant paint each other's nails and do your hair kind of sleepover. It's going to be so much fun!" I say ecstaticly.

"Is it too late to back out?"

"Yes, it is. You're coming and that's the end of it. Kay, pick me up at five? I'll see you then." I say walking backwards after which I turn around and jog away.

___________

"My brother from another mother! What's up?" I ask hitting him square on the shoulder.

"Something is definitely wrong with you and unless you're interested in incest don't call me your brother." He retorts.

"Wait what?" I ask shocked.

"Well, if I'm your brother then isn't my brother your brother too? And in that context when the two of you get together it'll be incest." Chris reasons.

"Who told you we're gonna get together? I don't even like him like that." I protest, despite my heart telling me otherwise.

"Yeah right." He says sarcastically. Stupid know it all. He should stop poking his nose in other people's business. "What do you want Lee?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out today and then sleepover at my place." I say looking at him with my best puppy dog face.

"Why? Shane decided he had enough of you?" He mocks.

"Pfft, Shane will never have enough of me. Ever! I decided he needed some time from me and told him to take a day off. Now are going to come with the rest of us or are you going to live up to your nerd nick name and study all evening?"

He sighs and turns the television off. "Why do I get dragged in every time you're in an awkward situation? An the nerd nickname was back when I was seven and reading books isn't exactly nerd behavior and if it is then you're a bigger nerd than I am." He justifies.

"Name one time I dragged you into an awkward situation? Tell me. I demand you to tell me! See? You have nothing because this is the first time it's happening. Everything in my life is so well planned that there never is an awkward situation." I conclude.

"If you give me time to breath, forget talk I'd relate the gazillion times you've dragged me into awkward situations."

I dismiss his plea with a wave of my hand and start to pack his over night bag. To which he declares that he didn't need anything as he lives right next door and if he needed something then he'll come get it himself.

"I can't let you leave me in there with the two guys. The sexual tension is so thick that even a saw won't cut through. Forget a knife." I say throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"So admit there's sexual tension." He smirks.

"Between the two of them? Totes!" I agree.

He shakes his head and stuffs his face with doritos. He didn't offer to share so I take some myself. But before I could take my hand out of the packet he slaps it away. I huff, drop the chips and stalk out of his house. Two down, one more to go.

I see Ryan pulling up the driveway as I stomp out of the Faux residence. "Hey Mister." I call out.

"Well, well look who we have here. If it isn't Ms. I'm going to avoid Ryan Faux till the day I die." He smirks crossing his hands over his chest. "Glad to see that you're here on your own accord."

I roll my eyes at his antics and decide to ignore him a while longer. He deserved it. I walk forward and ignore his calls of protests and apologies. When I reach the gate connecting our two houses I turn around and tell him, "Be at my place at five. I have something planned." With that I turn around and walk swaying my hips. Not before I saw his smile, even Aphrodite would fall. Chocolate eyes or an Oscar worthy smile? Heck, his smile could win the Nobel Peace Prize cause everyone would just put down their weapons at that smile. The smile that lit his green eyes and everyone around him. But he was a narcissistic idiot.

I go up to my room and get ready, ready to give the boys something to drool at. Don't judge me I get ready only once in a blue moon, let me have my moment. I pulled on a high waisted figure hugging black leggings and a cream long sleeved crop top. I put on basic make-up, I hated going over the top unless it was expected and tie my hair up in a messy high ponytail.

I walk down to a room of three grumpy boys. All of them start to complain but stops after seeing me. Except for Chris of course, "Since when was five, a quarter past six?"

I stick my tongue out at Chris and gaze over at Ryan and Ashton who stand there gawking at me. Ignoring their stares, I tell them that we're leaving.

They still stand there looking at the stairs I descended down from. I roll my eyes and hit the two of them on the back of their heads and drag them out by the ear, ignoring their cries of pain. I don't let go till we each outside.

"Where to madame?" Ryan asks offering me his helmet, while Ashton opens the door of his car for me. I look at the two of them, "It's a surprise, so I'm driving." I state as I take the keys from Chris and get into the driver seat. All three boys get in the back and I glare at them through the rear view mirror. "I'm not your driver, someone get in front." I demand.

Chris gets out before the other two could, effectively avoiding confrontation and takes shotgun. I drive to the destination and park.

"No, no, no, no and for the last time no. I am not doing this." Ryan whines and gets back into the car.

"Oh come on, don't be a baby you'll survive." I insist.

"Survive? Of course I'll survive I just can't face the humiliation after." He reasons.

"Why, what's wrong with a skating rink?" Ashton asks. The poor guy, he doesn't know half the story.

"The skating rink is fine, skating is fine but throw Malia into the equation and everything goes down hill." Ryan warns. I'm glad to see the hostility between the two decrease, even if Ryan is trying to insult me.

"Huh?" He mutters confused as hell.

"You'll see when you get in." Chris says.

"But I took her skating the other day." He defends himself.

"And she toppled over and fell? Flailing her arms in the air?" Ryan asks.

"No, not exactly."

"Something along those lines?" He persists. I stand there with my arms crossed with a leg poised out, tapping it on the ground in frustration.

"I guess." Ashton says, giving in to Ryan's persistence.

"Well that's just cause she's shy about her 'skills' the first time. Once she goes a second time she goes all out." He says, poisoning the mind of my poor chocolate boy.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asks, completely at a loss.

"He means nothing. Lets go in chocolate boy." I say, easily diverting his attention and guiding him to the rink with my arms around his shoulders, I tried to atleast. Leaving behind Chris to take care of his brother.

Long time? I've been really busy and college doesn't even start till next week!
Anyway, I'm in my hometown so this was written in a hurry. I hope there aren't too many mistakes. If you notice any comment nd point it out.

Thanks a ton.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
147K 4.1K 35
Malia Garcia has no family. She only has herself & her few of friends. She has a full time job that most people wouldnt call a job. But, shes making...
3.7K 273 13
This story is one of my completed books which i posted and took off , for personal reasons, so now I have decided to publish it again, I hope you en...
28 0 14
Tayla was always different form everyone else in her family and at her school, her school was one of two in her town and both of them where both all...