Why Should We

By virasweet

AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Updates
7
8
9
New characters
10
11
OMG YALL
12
13
14
15
16
17
Question for yall
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Sorry
34
35
36
37
READ THIS
Sooo
Last thing, i promise😂
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
just so you know
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Real 52
5 years later

21

24.9K 562 1.1K
By virasweet

Haleigh's POV

I woke up to someone moving around. I sat up and realized it was Winter.

"Hey Winter what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Oh just making breakfast for everyone." She said casually.

I really don't understand this girl.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked her.

"Of corse." She told me.

As i got up to walk to her i noticed Autumn laying with Jack.

(They were lying like this, she moved in the middle of the night)

It was so adorable.

They would be such a good couple, but then again, she could be a good couple with Jonah too, they always joke around with each other.

I don't understand her.

After 20 minutes we had made breakfast and Jonah and Daniel had waken up.

We heard someone moving and Jack woke up, i walked over to him to tell him that we made breakfast.

As soon as I started talking he shushed me.

"Whats that for?" I whispered.

"Autumn is still asleep." He said and closed his eyes again.

Eventually Corbyn woke up, and ate breakfast, but Jack still wouldn't get up.

"Jack your missing out." Jonah yelled to him.

"Shut up, she's trying to sleep." He said back.

"Come on, just wake her up." I said to him.

"No, im gonna let her sleep, and thats final." He said.

After 10ish minutes she started to wake up.

Autumn's POV

I woke up and i was really warm, then i felt someones heart beating.

I quickly sat up and looked to see Jack there next to me.

"Oh, its just you." I said laying back down.

"Wow, that hurt." He said being fake sad.

"Ugg you know what i meant." I said laughing.

"Hey Autumn, your eggs are getting cold." Haleigh yelled.

I rolled on to the ground and got up and ran to the kitchen.

"Make way, or prepare to be pushed." I yelled and sat down.

I devoured my eggs and drank a nice cool glass of milk.

Jack walked up next to me and grabbed a plate. I looked up at him and saw his messy hair, and he looked really hot.

We finished eating and we all sat and talked for a while.

Then Zach walked in and the room went quiet.

"Oh, hi guys." He said and waved awkwardly.

He got some water from the refrigerator.

The more i looked at him the less i got mad for some reason. He apologized, and he respected that i wanted to be alone.

I stood up to go talk to him, when Sammy walked out of his room, wearing one of his shirts. And all my anger came back.

I glared at her, then at Zach. How could he.

She saw me and stared smirking.

"Oh hey, its the girl who couldn't get Zach." She said toward me.

"Oh hey, its the slut." I said walking closer to her.

"Bitch, come and try me." She said acting all tough, when she really wasn't at all.

"Ok, how about i do." I said and got closer.

I felt someone grab me from the back and pick me up.

Then Sammy ran at me and slapped me across the face.

I wiggled out of the persons grip and ran at Sammy.

She tried to slap me again but i ducked. Then i went it with one really nice punch across the jaw, and she fell to the floor.

Man, did that feel good.

I was about to kick her when Jonah got in the way and picked me up. He carried me to the room again, and locked the door.

He turned to face me and i could have sworn that he was gonna pep talk me, but as soon as he looked at me he smiled and said. "Nice punch."

We both laughed.

I was still mad so Jonah kept the door locked.

He walked over to the tv and put a video game in.

He sat on the bed next to me and we played until there was a knock on the door.

Jonah opened it and in came Zach.

Jonah was about to kick him out, but before he had a chance Zach grabbed him and pushed him out of the door.

He locked the door and locked everyone out.

We heard a lot of banging.

"Autumn, look, im sorry." He said and was about to say more when i interrupted him.

"No, dont even start with that, i know your not sorry, if you were actually sorry you wouldn't have kissed her, and you definitely wouldn't have slept with her!" I yelled.

"Autumn, list-" i interrupted him again.

"No, you listen, you were one of the best things to happen to me, you made me feel special, but then right when another girl talks to you, you forget about me!" I yelled again.

He talked loudly this time. "Autumn its because i loved you, heck i haven't stopped. I liked you as soon as i meet you, then this girl came and i was being friendly toward her, then i made a mistake, i tried to correct it but you wouldn't except my apology. I knew you didn't want any part of me, so i left you alone. but then she came back, and I couldn't handle not being with you, she had to get my mind off of it. And then i woke up to see you with Jack, so i called her, and got her to come, so I wouldn't be sad. what im trying to say is that, yes i made mistakes, and i get it if you cant trust me anymore, but i did it all because i have feelings for you. Autumn, i love you." He said.

I stared straight into his eyes. He looked genuinely sorry.

"I forgive you, but i dont trust you." I said and he started smiling.

Just then the door broke down and Jonah ran in. He ran to me and gave me the biggest hug imaginable. But then he turned around and glared at Zach.

"Get out!" He yelled.

"Jonah, its ok, i forgave him, but thank you." I said and hugged him tight.

Jonah cared enough that he would break down a door to see if i was ok. He really is the best.

Soon Logan came and Haleigh and I went home.

I told her all about what happened. She didn't agree with me making up with Zach, but she cant change it.

But I also learned that something is going on between her and Corbyn.

------------------------------------------

Hey yall, im so sorry this is late, but i had a lot to do today.

Anyway, love you all, and thanks for reading💚😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 53
!! COMPLETE!! You can't tell me what to do Logan!! I'm not a little girl anymore!! you yelled at him Your my little sister thats why I can't have...
173K 2.5K 120
What would happen if the members of Why Don't We were all brothers and you were their little sister This story is about a 14 year old girl named Aly...
98.7K 1.5K 55
you are Logsan and Jack Pauls sister and best Friends with all of Why Dont We and your Mom lets you move to LA and live with your Brother Logan. You...
275K 4K 59
Your Logan Paul's secret little sister. His fans dont know who you are.Your basically just an average teen. But when you move to LA and your brother...