Why Should We

By virasweet

AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she wa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Updates
7
8
9
New characters
10
11
OMG YALL
12
13
14
15
16
Question for yall
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Sorry
34
35
36
37
READ THIS
Sooo
Last thing, i promise😂
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
just so you know
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Real 52
5 years later

17

23K 570 514
By virasweet

I woke up to Haleigh jumping on my bed.

"Ha, doesn't feel so good does it?!" She yelled at me.

Instead of getting mad i hopped up and stared jumping. "Actually, it does feel good." I said laughing.

She stoped jumping, stared at me dead in the eye and said. "You so unfun to prank."

I bursted out laughing and fell on the bed. She started laughing too after a few seconds.

We got dressed and ate just like the day before, she made us toast and eggs.

I texted Daniel.

Me- hey, i think im gonna make up to the boys today

Daniel- finally

Me- 😂😂 whats that supposed to mean?

Daniel- oh, well they have all been really depressed, like really, really depressed. They cant sing good anymore, and they fell really bad.

I thought about that, and I realized that i was actually being a bitch to them. Especially Zach when he came all the way to my apartment just to apologize to me.

Me- im coming over right now, get the boys in one room, and dont tell them whats going on.

I ran and grabbed Haleigh by the hand, then i ran and grabbed Logan by the hand and dragged them to the car downstairs.

"Drive." I told Logan.

He looked confused, then he looked at me and said "where?"

"The boys house." I said.

"Come on Autumn, dont do this, torture them longer." Haleigh said.

"Nope, im gonna do it." I said back.

She tried to talk me out of it for 5 more minutes, but I wouldn't answer her, so she gave up.

When i got there i was going to run straight to Zach and give him the biggest hug. I felt bad, and i made him feel bad.

We got up there driveway and i hopped out of the car before it even stopped.

I bursted through the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Zach was there, and Sammy was sitting right next to him. And they were making out.

------------------------------------------

Ok, so i know that this one is short, like really really short. And im going to make another chapter today (im pretty sure). But i just wanted to leave this as the cliffhanger.

And thanks for reading. I love all of you.💚😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 3 52
What happens when Logan's and Jake's little sister moves to la falls in love with a wdw boys and finds out she related to a wdw boy. Read to find out.
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
7.1K 178 25
[WARNING! This book has a bunch of colourful words and not the rainbow kind] In this universe, you're the youngest of your family. Did I mention...
125K 2.4K 23
Logan and Jake paul's little sister is moving to Los Angeles. Will she fall for one of Logan's friends? Read to find out.