The Girl Who Didn't Die

By satansapostle6

If you liked this story, feel free to check out my other rewritten Draco stories. More

The Soundtrack
I-The Train
II- The Sorting
III- Headmaster's Office
IV- The Potions Master
V- Revenge
VI- Day Two
VII- Unbelievable
VIII- Compassion or Guilt
IX- All Apologies
X- Vomiting Balls
XI- Not Only A Warrior
XII- Deepest Desires
XIII- Always Go Down the Scary Hatch
XIV- Down the Rabbit Hole
XVI- Down Under
XVII- Coming To
XVIII- ....With a Cherry on Top
XIX- Acting Upon Rage
XX- Reach Out and Touch Faith
XXI- A Glimpse
XXII- Summer (and Year Round) Friends
XXIII- Behind Bars
XXIV- The Burrow
XXV- Struggles
XXVI- Dream or Vision
XXVII- Tension
Promotion
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
XXVIII- Planning Ahead
!!!!!!
XXIX- Withholding The Truth
XXX- Exchanging Secrets
!!!!!!!!
XXXI- "Returns The Petrified To Their Natural State"
XXXII- Bring It On
XXXIII- Sick Jokes
CONTEST!!!!!
CONTEST!!!!! (Pt 2)
LAST CHANCE
XXXIV- Down For The Count
XXXV- Battle For A Soul
XXXVI- Safe Travels
XXXVII- The Bane Of Lord Voldemort Resurrected
XXXVIII- Poke Poke
XXXIX- Womanhunt
XL- Afraid
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XLIII- Can't Say No
XLI- The Real Killer Frost
XLII- Absolute Zero
Surprise!!!!!
XLIV- Pain, Without Love Pt 1
XLV- Pain, Without Love Pt 2
XLVI- Save Our Sh*t
!!!!!!!!
XLVII- The Dueling Club
XLVIII- Cold Desires
XLIX- Them There Cold Eyes
L- Thank You
LI- Unpleasant Endeavors
LII- Not Just Lobsters
LIII- When In Maine....
NEW BOOK

XV- The Final Showdown

1.3K 27 1
By satansapostle6

Diana, who was now invisible, cautiously opened the door. And inside was not Professor Snape, not Voldemort, but Professor Quirrel.
"You?"Harry asked. "No, it can't be.
Professor Quirrel chuckled.

He's doing an excellent job at taking the attention off of me, as usual, Diana thought to herself. She stood a bit behind Harry, knowing that Quirrel would attack him.
"But Snape! He-he was-he was—"
Before Harry could continue, Quirrel interrupted. "Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he?" he thought. "But next to him, who would have suspected p-p-poor,st-stuttering Professor Quirrel?" he asked in his old high-pitched and stuttering voice.
"But that day, during the Quidditch match. Snape tried to kill me," Harry persistently argued.
"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught on fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse," he hissed angrily.
"Snape was-Snape was trying to save me," Harry realized stupidly.
"I knew you were a danger to me right from the off," Quirrel announced. "Especially after Halloween."
"Th-then you let the troll in!" Harry cried.
"Very good, Potter, yes," he nodded. "Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled," he sighed. "While everyone was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again."

He almost sounds sad, Diana thought bitterly. Harry's scar began to burn again, as Quirrel turned around. Oh no, Diana thought.
"He never left me alone. But he doesn't understand," Quirrel thought aloud. "I'm never alone. Never. No," he sighed. "What does this mirror do? I see what I desire, I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?" he asked desperately.
"Use the boy," a raspy,cruel voice said out of nowhere.

Harry searched frantically for its source. Diana realized whose voice that may have been. Sh*t. Sh*t,sh*t, sh*t!
"Come here, Potter!" Quirrel yelled without warning, extending his hand. "Now!"

Harry walked toward the deranged man, very slowly. The tension in the air increased tenfold. He finally reached the mirror.
"Tell me, what do you see?" Quirrel asked more calmly.

Harry studied his reflection awhile. His eyes widened. My God, he is so obvious, Draco thought. The Stone, Diana realized. She saw him lightly pat his pocket. Mother f*cker, son of a b*tch! He's going to blow the whole goddamn thing!
"What is it, what do you see?!" Quirrel boomed.
"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup," Harry lied.

Diana almost sighed. He probably didn't even need to lie on that one. R.I.P. everybody.
"He lies," the voice rasped.

We're so dead, it's not even funny.
"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Quirrel roared. The loudest yet.
"Let me speak to him," the voice insisted.
"Master, you are not strong enough," Quirrel argued.

Definitely Voldemort.
"I have strength enough for this," he hissed.

Quirrel began unwrapped his huge purple turban. Ugh, he's under there?! Makes sense, though. Voldemort was killed after he attacked us. He must need a carrier to survive, judging by the state he must have been in. Quirrel finished unraveling the turban to reveal a scarred,ugly face on the back of his head. Disgusting.
"Harry Potter," Lord Voldemort hissed. "We meet again."
"Voldemort," Harry realized.
"Yes. You see what I've become? You see what I must do to survive?"

Harry began squirming already. What a wuss.
"Live off another, like a mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket," announced Voldemort slyly.

F**king Harry! He's already panicking! Oh, great now he's running. R.I.P.
"Stop him," Voldemort ordered.

Oh no. Quirrel lunged forward after Harry, snapping his fingers. A ring of bright,orange flames surrounded the dungeon chamber. Harry stopped just in time.
"Don't be a fool," sneered Voldemort.

Exactly what I was thinking, Diana thought as she worked out her plan.
"Why suffer horrific death, when you can join me, and live?" asked Voldemort tauntingly, his voice crackling like the flames.

Okay, this is getting dark.
Harry shook his head vigorously. "Never!" he yelled.

Diana quietly face-palmed, while Lord Voldemort laughed derisively.
"Bravery. Your parents had it too," the "Dark Lord" announced, dropping the proverbial bomb.

Holy f*ck. We are so f**ked now.
"Tell me, Harry," Voldemort asked,"would you like to see your mother and father again?"

Damn it! Hopefully he shuts up and refuses.
"Together, we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return."

Harry looked down at his pocket.
"Yes," Harry murmured.

Alright, f**k the plan!
Diana rushed forward and pointed her hands at Harry. "Stupefy!"

Harry went flying to the stairs at the end of the room, unconscious.
"No!" Voldemort shrieked. "Who's there?!"

Diana didn't answer, but she knew it was time for to fight. She undid the spell on herself and prayed to Bellona that she would win this fight.
"Diana Black," Voldemort realized. "I should have known. Why choose to reveal yourself now? Why let your brother steal the spotlight? Why not do the thing that you've probably been waiting so long to do, "Girl Who Didn't Die"?" Voldemort asked.
"Because I need to do the wise thing," Diana replied strongly. "I know we're safer with me behind this whole operation."

The horrid man smirked. "You remind me of Minerva, yet you are the daughter of Bellona. Tell me, do you want to find your real sisters, Reyna and Hylla? Sisters who would truly understand you, as a demigod?" he tried.
"Sorry, but temptation and empty promises don't work on me," Diana grinned slyly.

"You know, Diana, power is a seductively simple thing; you either have it all, or you have none at all."
Diana scoffed. "The only simple thing is me kicking your ass; you either die, or worse," Diana growled.
"Confidence. I like it," the man grinned. "It is not a bad thing to be confident in oneself. However, it is a bad thing to be too confident in oneself," Voldemort warned.
"Don't worry, I'll be extra careful," Diana nodded.
"You know, you're brave, and confident, but you're not foolish like your brother."
Diana nodded. "I know. So you'd best be careful."
"And you'd best let me take that Stone from your brother."
Diana sneered. "Not a chance."
"Then we fight," Voldemort announced, grinning with an almost frightening and inhuman bloodlust.

He surprisingly flew toward Diana, but she held up her hands quickly.
"You want to fly, huh? I can fly too. Avis!" She boomed.
  The birds came flying.
  "Opugno!"
  They attacked.
  "Evanesco!" Voldemort retaliated.
  They disappeared.
  "Flipendo!"

Voldemort was too slow on that one, seeing as Diana's eyes glowed with strength, and she had acted with extreme speed, so he went flying across the room. Eventually he regained his composure.
  "Incendio!" Voldemort shot back.
  "Protego!" Diana deflected.

An explosion of fire appeared right in front of Lord Voldemort, causing him to bounce back.
  "Rictusempra!"
A tickling sensation successfully penetrated Diana's body.
  "Finite Incantatem!" Diana managed.
  "Expulso!"
  The air in front of Lord Voldemort exploded. He was in temporary shock.
  "Accio!" Diana boomed, taking advantage.

  The Dark Lord had lost his wand, and it appeared in Diana's hand.
  "Fulgari!" Silver cords appeared, tightly wrapped around Voldemort's body.

  Diana kneeled beside him teasingly, snapping his wand mercilessly. It's what he would do.
"I've won, old Voldie," Diana declared.

"Well done, Diana. You've bested me," he sighed in defeat. "Now go on. Kill me."
"Master, no!" Quirrel yelled.
  Both ignored him.
"Kill you?" Diana laughed.

  "Who said anything about killing you. I don't have to, do I'm going to do something much worse," Diana announced.
"And what's that?"
Diana looked in Draco's direction. "Go fetch someone, please."
  He ran off, making a ton of noise as he went, no longer bothering with renaming completely invisible and silent. Voldemort grinned.
"The invisibility charm, eh?"
  Diana shrugged absent-mindedly.
"Very clever, Miss Black. Very clever."

Diana glared hungrily and viciously at the Dark Wizard before her. He had caused she and Harry so much pain. He deserved to die, but Diana knew that she shouldn't kill him. She almost couldn't. While she waited, she began dragging him, up the stairs and past Harry. The Dark Lord slipped his hand into Harry's pocket and pulled out the Stone. Diana did nothing.
"Go ahead, that's not the Sorcerer's Stone," Diana shrugged.

****
(A flashback of Diana holding up the real one, staring at it absent-mindedly.

She pocketed it.)
Voldemort seemed puzzled, or, he tried not to. "What?! What did you do with it, you foolish girl?!"
Diana smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He seemed fairly composed. Angry, but still composed. Right when she dragged him past Harry, who was half-conscious, however, his skin began to burn. He howled in excruciating agony. Diana almost gasped in pleasant surprise when she saw this.

She pushed his entire face and chest onto Harry. She just about beat him against Harry's body. She kicked, harder and harder. She relished in his pain. It was all she had at the moment. She kicked and kicked. Eventually, the notorious "Dark Lord"'s head was nothing more than an insignificant pile of dust. Diana smiled with satisfaction through her tears. She barely felt it, but she felt exhausted. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. So she sat down, and began to drift off into a deep sleep. And before she had gone completely under, she saw two faces; an old spectacled one, and a younger one. In her dreamy sleep, Diana saw flashes. Unpleasant flashes, of chaos and death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 133 25
with all of my heart, soul, and much more; . . all characters belong to jk rowling, warner bros and the harry potter series. . i own my original char...
43.4K 1.6K 19
In which Daria Jackson and the demigods, Gods and the students of Hogwarts watch her summer adventures. (hp x pjo) (J. Potter x Fem!Percy x R. Black)...
4.9K 212 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...
1.2K 75 31
I KNOW I STARTED ANOTHER STORY DON'T EAT ME!!!! I got inspiration. Enjoy everybirdy!!! Btw most of this story will be IG, but some of it will also be...