The English badgirl and the A...

By Dinosaurstar

Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a p... More

Moving
London
Saying good bye
How beautiful
Stupid parents
The mall
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
First day of school part 3
First day of school part 4
My house
20 questions
Hunters Pov
Shit they found me
what just happened?
Embers plans part 1
Embers plans part 2
Embers plans part 3
what the hell?
bitches
Finding Ember
Meeting the gang
authors note
Handing the gun over
another authors note
Back to school and a new gun
authors notee... again
The little guy and the shooting range
Reminders of England
kissing, food and blood
truth or dare?
naughtiness and being followed
authors note
Axe.......
shopping!!!!!!!
Look out
Axe you better watch out
authors note
England here we come!
Back to England
authors note
What did you say Lucy?
The beach
Tour de Brighton
Hey California
Da faq?
Axe and James you are dead to me
authors note!!!!
noteee
nottttteeee
a/n
IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE
GUESS WHO IS WRITING A SEQUEL
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
a/n
a/n
a/n.. yeah another
the newww cover!

Burn bitches

46K 1.1K 256
By Dinosaurstar

woo okay totally got over 2600 views that is awesomeee and ive got 199 votes i only need 1 more and i got 200! really excited 

enjoy this chapter this is were the gang action starts :3 

sorry for any mistakes :*

enjoy

A week and a half had passed and Hunter and I have just been walking round Brighton going to all the different places, today was Thursday and my old gang would have there meeting today and I came up with a plan, Axe and James were still in America so why not take down the other half of the gang whilst they were not around. I thought of a plan in the shower... I know right creative but I think it could work but I need to tell Hunter first, and I don’t know if he will agree but I have to do this before Axe and James are back.

On Tuesday the newspapers were hilarious I cant even explain how much Hunter and I laughed, the funny thing is they can't get the spray paint off the floor so the gang symbol is still there and the parents are to scared to send there children to school.

I got out of the shower and dressed in a pair of black high waist jeans and a white vans top tucked into the high waists. I brushed my teeth and applied my Make up and walked out of the bathroom “Hunter I have an idea” Hunter swung his head to were I was standing “what is that idea?” I smiled and walked over to the hair dryer “ let me tell you after I dried my hair”. I turned the hair dryer on and started to dry my brown, purple and blue hair, when it was dry I bought it round to the side and put it into a messy fish tail plat. I turned round and face Hunter “ right don’t get mad at me” I said before anything else, Hunter looked at me confused “okay Ember..” I sighed “ we are going to kill the gang tonight minus Axe and James they are in America and we will leave tomorrow back to America” Hunter looked at me like 'what the fuck are you thinking' “Ember, I don't think that is a good idea” I laughed “ yes it is, if we kill all the gang they will not have any backup later on” he thought about it and nodded his head in agreement “yeah I guess so, what is your plan?”. I smiled at him and sat on the bed next to him “the gang have a meeting every other Thursday and that is today, they hold it in a large warehouse just on the outside of Brighton. What we will do is put gas in the air vents that knock them out and then we will cause and electrical fire making it look like an accident got that?” he smiled at me “ you are very clever Ember you know that” I smiled and kissed him on the cheek “so does that sound good?” he smiled “sure is but where do we get the gas from” I smirked “ I know a guy who can do it for me”.

I booked the flight tickets for tomorrow night instead of in three days, I phoned the guy up and told him to get me some knock out gas. I know this guy as one time he got in trouble with the gang and I stopped him from being killed but in return he has to give me anything I want and when I want it, and I took that offer up today. Hunter was currently in the shower and I was waiting for him to hurry is ass up so we can go for some food, I haven't eaten since yesterday morning and I was starving.

Finally he came out of the bathroom and man he looked hot, he was wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that hung low on his hips a white hype top, and he had a grey beanie on his head that I bought him the other day and he looked just wow. I smiled at him and got up from the bed “ well don't you look hot today Mr Hunter” he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist “ and don't you look hot Miss Ember” I laughed and kissed him on the lips “Miss Ember is Hungry so lets get some food” he kissed me on the lips once more before releasing me from his arms and pulled his coat on, I pulled mine on too and grabbed my bag ready to leave the hotel room.

Hunter and I walked hand in hand down to Angie's we had eaten there pretty much every morning for the last week and a half the food was just so good, I would really miss it when I go back home to America “ we have to collect the gas after breakfast” I said after I received a message off Alex “ okay” was all Hunter said whilst we were walking into Angie's. We sat down in the seat we sat in when we first came here and looked down at the menu, I have been having something different everyday whereas Hunter had The full English everyday because he liked it so much. The same lady he took our order came over and smiled at us “ I will miss you too when you leave, you are my best customers” I smiled sadly “ well we will come over from America more just to come here, he certainly loves your full English” she chuckled “ he sure does, I guess he wants it again” she said smiling widely “ I sure do” Hunter said butting in I laughed “ I will have a breakfast sandwich with a coffee please” she smiled and wrote down the orders “ the food will be here soon darling” I smiled at her walking off “ she is such a lovely lady” “she is she reminds me of my mother” I smiled at him “what did happen to your parents?” Hunters mouth tightened and he looked down at the table clenching his fists “ Hunter you don't have to say” he shook his head “ mine were killed just like yours, except it was my dads fault he was involved with the wrong type of gang and my mum suffered” I nodded at him and gave him a reassuring smile “ Hunter I understand” he nodded “I know you do Ember, your parents were killed just a few weeks ago and you are handling it so much better than me do you know what I did?” I shook my head no “ my best friend and I joined California's most feared and he died Ember!” I just bent my head down “ I didn't know Hunter” he just sighed “ yeah I know you didn't” I looked up at him “ I am sorry Hunter” he just smiled sadly “ there is no point I shouldn't of sent the gang over to England in the first place” I shook my head no “ you didn't know that the other gang would kill your men... well me kill your men” he grabbed my hand “Ember, you were told to kill them, you didn't know me then yeah my best friend dyeing because I sent him off killed me inside and yeah I wanted to kill the girl who killed him but then I met you and you are just different and I love you. Ember I love you” I smiled “ I love you too Hunter and I will always regret killing him” he smiled “don't Ember everything happens for a reason” I sighed “ so my parents were killed so that Axe's gang would go down” Hunter frowned “ Ember don't think that, we will Kill Axe's gang tonight and not regret it” I smiled and then Angie bought over our food and placed it in front of us I thanked her and dug into my food enjoying the taste.

Hunter and I finished out food and I paid for it Hugging Angie bye and said I would keep in contact with her and said I would defiantly be back soon she was glad to here that and told me to have fun in America. Hunter and I left and got the car from the Hotel and started to drive towards London to get the gas and get back to the hotel and plan our way into the warehouse, luckily I know the inside and out of the warehouse and I know where everything is and the easiest way in and out “ we can do this Hunter” I said pulling up outside Alex's house “ are you sure you know how to get into the warehouse?” I laughed at him “Hunter I studied that warehouse and found every nook and cranny I'm pretty sure I know how to get in and out” he smiled “lets get this gas” I laughed and got out of my car.

We walked up to Alex's house door and knocked waiting for Alex to open the door, we heard some movement and then Alex appeared and smiled widely at me “Ember my dear, so good to see you I haven't seen you since you saved my life how have you been” I laughed at him, he was gay and just really funny “ It's nice to see you too Alex, and I have moved to America I'm not living here anymore” his mouth dropped open and his hand came in the air and his other on his hip “ you moved to America with out me?” I laughed “ I'm sorry Alex parents made me” he smiled and welcomed us both In “and who is this sex god here” I laughed “this sex god is my boyfriend Hunter” Alex stuck his hand out and Hunter shook it “ nice to meet you Alex” Alex pulled his hand away and suddenly screamed “ you have the sexiest voice I have ever heard in my life” I burst out laughing and Hunter just stood there awkwardly looking at Alex like he was mental.

“ so about this gas do you have it?” I asked getting serious with him, he smiled and nodded “ I do but why so much of it what are you doing Ember” I sighed I knew he would ask questions “ Alex you will find out sooner or later but not right now okay but I need that gas now, I'm leaving tomorrow night” he smiled and walked out of the room “ that guy is weird” I laughed “ Hunter he is just cheery and very very very camp” he laughed “ I could tell that” I smirked “ but you and your sexy are mine and mine only” he smirked back at me “ I love it when you get possessive” I smiled and kissed him on the lips “ woah guys, no pda in my house unless its with me” I burst out laughing and turned to face Alex “ you are such a weird guy you know that right?” he smiled and handed me the large pot of gas “ I sure do and now you must depart, I will miss you Ember, visit me soon okay” I smiled “ I sure will visit you Alex” he smiled and kisses my cheek and shook hands with Hunter “ bye my lovlies” he shouted threw the door I smiled and waved and got into the car.

We drove back to Brighton and parked near the warehouse, I already knew where everything is and how to cause the electrical fire but we had to wait until everyone was there and that would be in about half an hour so to pass the time Hunter and I played rock, paper, scissors... I know right childish but we had nothing else to do. We had ten more minuets to wait and rock paper scissors got boring so we just sat in silence watching the warehouse like something would magically happened, I must admit I am nervous I am killing my ex gang and I did speak to a lot of the guys in to gang but they all want me dead now so they can go fuck themselves.

The time had arrived and it was time for Hunter and I to go in and put the gas in the air vents and knock the guys out, but before anything we had to get near the warehouse with out getting caught which would be easy because the look out is the other side of the building seeing as we are at the back of the building.

I got out the car and grabbed the canister of gas and walked towards the fence that was round the back of the warehouse. I handed the gas over to Hunter and grabbed the fence and started to climb over. I got over the fence and grabbed the gas from Hunter, he started to climb over. He jumped down right in front of me and I put my finger up to my lip signalling him to be quiet.I ran round the warehouse and blocked every door making sure no one would get out as some will take longer to knock out then others, I know this is a awful way of dying but they killed my parents by chopping their heads of so who cares. I ran back round to the back of the building making sure each door was defiantly blocked before we put the canister in the vent.

I ran over to the back of the warehouse and found the pipe to the air vent, I grabbed it either side and started to climb up it. I got to the top of the pipe and pulled the vent up and grabbed the gas canister from my bag and put it in the vent, I pulled the lid off it and quickly closed the vent lid and slid down the pipe back down to Hunter. I jumped the last bit and landed in front of Hunter and whispered “now we wait 10 minuets and go inside” he nodded and sat down on the cold pavement I looked down at him a decided to join him.

After about 10 minuets we heard shouting and the doors being hit with force, I felt a surge of guilt come across me but it soon passed. The voices started to fade and the thrashing on the doors stopped this mine and Hunters queue to stage this mass murder. I got up from the ground and held my hand out to Hunter to take it, he reached of for it and grabbed it, I pulled him up and made my way over the electric box and pulled the correct wires out making it look like the electrics caused the fire Hunter and I were about to start. I grabbed the alcohol out of my bag and opened one of the windows and poured it in, I lit a match of threw it in and watched as the fire blazed and started to spread.

I ran round the warehouse as fast as I could pulling all the blocks away from the doors making sure it looked like it was an accidental fire, I removed them quickly thenI realized that I left the canister in the vent, I ran passed Hunter and started to climb the vent again before the place burst into flames. I climbed as fast as possible and pulled open the vent pulling open the lid to the vent I grabbed the Empty canister and dropped it to the ground. I quickly started to climb back down, I have never been under so much stress. I got half way and I heard the fire getting closer to were I was and soon this place would blow up, I jumped from half way hurting my ankles in the process, I picked the canister up and put it in my bag running away from the building and jumping over the fence hurting my ankles again. I ran over to the car and met Hunter inside, I pulled the keys out of my pocket and pushed the in the ignition and started the car driving out of here.

I got half way down the road when I saw a large explosion in the wing mirror, I smiled to myself and started to drive faster away from the scene I couldn’t have anyone seeing this car leave the site even though it isn’t my car the car hire place could tell the police my details and they could fined me and arrest me for mass murder and I can't have that. I slowed my driving down when we got back into Brighton, when my adrenaline wared off I could feel the pain in my ankles and my god it was awful “Hunter my ankles are in so much pain” I said trying to press the pedals to the car “Ember pull over I will drive” I smiled at him and pulled the car over “Hunter I can't walk help me” Hunter got out of the car and walked round my side and turned my body to face him he grabbed my legs and gently pulled the ends of my trousers up revealing my very bruised ankles. I hissed in pain when he touched my ankles “ when we get back I will massage them okay” I smiled “ yeah okay but can you help me out of the car please?” he smiled and lifted me from the seat bringing me round to the passenger side. Hunter got in the car and drove it back to the hotel, when we arrived he came round my side and got me out of the car grabbing my bag with me. Hunter walked me up the stairs to our room and led me down on the bed “Ember I need to take your trousers off to get to your ankles” I nodded and un did the buttons to my trousers and started to shimmy them off to my knees and Hunter took over pulling them down slowly trying to hurt my ankles to much. I hissed in pain when Hunter pulled them off, Hunter grabbed my right ankle and started to slowly massage it and at first it really hurt but after a while and I mean a while the pain started to fade “wiggle this ankle” Hunter demanded, I wiggled my ankle and it didn't hurt anymore I smiled up at him and he started on the left ankle, he did the same thing to my left ankle and soon enough both my ankles felt fine “Hunter what did you do?” he smiled and tapped his noes “ I can't say its a secret my mom taught me” I smiled and stood up and walked over the bathroom washing all the dirt off my face.

I pulled my clothes off and but them in a rubbish bag as well as the canister I had to make sure to burn this tonight so the police can't find any evidence. Hunter did the same and I took the bag down and burnt it behind the hotel. I walked back into the hotel and looked over at the tv and on the news was about the warehouse being burnt down ' 50 people have died in an accidental electrical fire on the out skirts of Brighton, there were no survivors the police are working to identify the people who all seemed to be men. I smiled slightly and walked up the stairs to our room, when I got in Hunter was packing his stuff up as well as mine “they're all dead” I said smiling “now Axe and James to go down” Hunter got up from the floor and walked to me hugging me tightly “ this is good 2 more to go and my girl killed 50 people” I smiled and kissed him on the lips “ lets finishing packing”.

Hunter and I spent the rest of our evening packing for the flight tomorrow. After we had finished we ordered room service and spent our last night in the room watching movies curled up in bed. This holiday has been a good one and we managed to kill all of Axe's gang in one night he better watch out.

Axe you're next. 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter i kinda felt it hard to write because im not a murderer buti hope you enjoyed it.

its longer as well!!

sorry for any mistakes

vote/comment/follow

voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleasee

Emilyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
1.9K 98 25
Callie, she's been from foster home to foster home ever since she witnessed the murder of her parents. Ever since then, she has been blaming herself...
200K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...
11.3K 293 25
Addison cooper is the schools good girl, thats what everyone thinks anyway. She ended up bumping into hunter cage at a cage fight she went to. When h...