Healing Touch

By GoldenKnowledge

Roman Bianchi is the most coldest and ruthless man to ever live. He doesn't care if he breaks your heart. He'... More

¤Chapter 1¤
¤Chapter 2¤
¤Chapter 3¤
¤Chapter 4¤
¤Chapter 5¤
¤Chapter 6¤
¤Chapter 8¤
¤Chapter 9¤
¤Chapter 10¤
¤Chapter 11¤
¤Chapter 12¤
¤Chapter 13¤
¤Chapter 14¤
¤Chapter 15¤
¤Chapter 16¤
¤Chapter 17¤
¤Chapter 18¤
¤Chapter 19¤
¤Chapter 20¤
¤Chapter 21¤
¤Chapter 22¤
¤Chapter 23¤
¤Chapter 24¤
¤Chapter 25¤
¤Chapter 26¤
¤Chapter 27¤
¤Chapter 28¤
¤Chapter 29¤
¤Chapter 30¤
¤Chapter 31¤
¤Chapter 32¤
¤Chapter 33¤
¤Chapter 34¤
¤Chapter 35¤
¤Chapter 36¤
¤Chapter 37¤
¤Chapter 38¤
¤Chapter 39¤
¤Chapter 40¤
¤Chapter 41¤
¤Chapter 42¤
¤Chapter 43¤
¤Chapter 44¤
¤Chapter 45¤
¤Chapter 46¤
¤Chapter 47¤
¤Chapter 48¤
¤Chapter 49¤
¤Chapter 50¤
¤ Chapter 51¤
¤Chapter 52¤
¤Chapter 53¤
¤Chapter 54¤
¤Chapter 55¤
¤ Chapter 56¤
¤Authors Note¤
¤Chapter 57¤
¤Chapter 58¤
¤Chapter 59¤
¤Epilogue¤

¤Chapter 7¤

27.4K 762 107
By GoldenKnowledge

"Ok stop." Roman said beginning to become bored. "He doesn't know anything." He huffed roughly running his hand through his hair.

Roman had let Eleanor leave the room after he couldn't get anything out of them. He brought in Gabriel to get him to talk but all the beating wasn't getting them anywhere. He'd repeat the same thing over and over again. 'I don't know', is what he'd say.

"Dispose of the both of them and no loose strings." He instructed standing up. "Gabriel lets go." He said walking towards the other room.

When he had got in Eleanor laid asleep wearing his jacket on the couch. Roman huffed, he knew taking her would result in such difficulties. She is the most difficult woman he's ever met and her sassy mouth wasn't helping at all.

"I told you to think it over." Gabriel simply shrugged.

"She was mine in the first place." He growled.

"Meaning?" Gabriel arched his brow crossing his arms over his chest looking at his friend/boss.

"We didn't go all the way to new York for the heck off going. Her father exchanged her for his debt." He rolled his eyes.

"And does she know?" He asked.

"No and we are going to keep it that way." He instructed sternly.

"I'd like to ask why but at the same time I don't, so I'll just use my imagination." He smirked.

"You're half as annoying as she is." He rubbed his eyes.

"Am I supposed to take that as an insult?" He asked with a chuckle.

Roman huffed taking his phone from the small table. "Grab her and lets go." He stated walking towards the door.

"I'm not a babysitter and she's not my responsibility." Gabriel simply shrugged and began walking towards the door. "She's your responsibility."

"Gabriel." He growled looking at his friend open the door.

Gabriel simply chuckle as he took the back exit like always. Roman sighed and went to pick her up. He walked out the office towards the back exit. As soon as they got outside she shivered slightly since the night air is much chillier than during the day. She snuggled into him making him go stiff as he watched her smile.

Roman exhaled a shaky breath looking down at her before continuing towards the limo. He got his driver, Paul to help put Eleanor in the car. Eleanor still snuggled into him for his body heat since the limo had cool crisp air.

"Gabriel cancel any plans I had with Jolene." He spoke on his phone.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I said so." He growled.

"Or is it because you're with Eleanor." He snickered.

"No." He huffed. "I have personal matters to attend."

"And those would be?" He asked.

"You're fučking nosey Gabriel." He shot out.

"I think we've established that many years ago." He stated matter of factly.

"Daniel is back."

"Oh... so what now? He is your cousin."

"He said he wants to discuss matters with me and that surely never turns out great." He informed.

"No kidding. Need me there?"

"No."

"Alright I'm hanging up now."

Gabriel hung up before Roman could say anything else. Roman put his phone down then looked at the girl curled up on him. Her head rested in the crock of his neck, her arms hugging his torso and her leg over his one leg as she wore a smile on her face.

What the fučk is she dreaming about that's got her smiling like this?

~¤~

A gush of crisp cool air made all the hairs on her skin rise as her eyes shot open. She was wide awake feeling the air blow all over her body.

"Get up." She heard his demanding tone making her grumble.

Eleanor was no early Bird nor was she a morning person so being woken up like this made her wish the day was over before it even began.

"I don't want too." She said pulling the covers back onto her body.

"Be ready in an hour not a minute late or there will be consequences of your actions." He spoke his voice sound more faint than booming like it normally was.

Eleanor peeked her head out the sheets to see the closet door left ajar. She got up to her feet and went over to the closet. She stood at the door watching him ramage through the dresses.

"What are you doing?" She asked him with a brows narrowed.

He didn't bother to answer her. He took out a black dress and black heels. He placed them on the couch before walking up to her.

She watched him as he looked down at her. His arms raised up and slowly began to pull off the blazer. Her breath hitched at his actions. She never dared to look down knowing her knees would become weak and make her tumble onto him. Once he had pulled it off his lips parted.

"Dont be late." He spoke before stepping around her and out her room.

Eleanor released a breath before she ran her hand though her hair. She let out another long breath as she made her way towards the bathroom to cleanse herself.

Once she had been dressed and ready to go she made her way downstairs to get something to eat. When she had gotten downstairs Roman walked out from the hall way meeting her at the bottom of the staircase like yesterday.

"Lets go." He stated walking towards the front door.

"But I'm hungry." She frowned.

"We're going to a meeting that will take place over breakfast." He informed.

"But why do I need to go I'm not even going to do anything."

"You said that yesterday but you shot someone."

"But that's different." She exclaimed.

"How exactly?" He asked.

"Because he was being sexist." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't have time for this..." He growled. "Lets go." He said once more before walking out without waiting for her to say anything else.

Eleanor huffed before walking out behind him. Just like before they had a driver to drive them but instead of a sleek black limo they had a white Range Rover with matt black rims. All in all it was a nice car.

"So what's with all these meetings?" She asked him.

"Thats none of your business all you have to do is keep your attitude under control." He instructed typing away on his phone.

Her eyes narrowed at him with a glare before she looked out the window and took in her surroundings. I surely don't have an attitude. She told herself with an eye roll.

Once they've arrived at the restaurant they both made their way inside. The restaurant was beautiful with an ocean view. When they were making their way towards the private part of the restaurant, she felt someone grab onto her arm making her spin around.

"Kyle!" She exclaimed looking at her friend. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"What are you doing here?" He pulled her into a hug. "I told you I'd be here with my grandma."

"Oh yeah right I totally forgot." She let out a small laugh.

"So how's your dad?"

"My dad?..." She asked unsure of his question.

"Yeah you left a note on your door and all telling me how you choose to help him." He briefly explained.

"Kyle I-"

"Is this little reunion over?" Roman cut her off.

Kyle raised a questioning brow looking at Roman then back at Eleanor.

"He knows my family in a way." The lie slipped out without a second thought.

"So you're related." Both his brows raised now.

"No." Roman answered. "We have to get going." He said pulling her arm.

"Ok I'll talk to you later Elley." Kyle waved as he watched her being dragged away.

"Ok bye." She quickly replied briefly glancing over shoulder to look at him.

Roman pulled he into the private room and closed the door behind them. The moment he turned around he was pinned to the wall by an enraged Eleanor.

"What did you tell Kyle?!" She demanded.

Roman briefly glanced over her shoulder before sighing. "I told him you were taking care of your dad. What's the big deal?" He asked her trying to pry her hands that gripped onto his blazer and a bit of his shirt.

"What's the big deal?!" She yelled. "The big deal is I've never talked to my dads ever since I last saw them and the last thing I'd do is help any off them!" She yelled.

"Let go off my clothes." He stated calmly. "And everything will be fine."

"Nothing is fine!" She snapped at him. "You can't just go around saying whatever you think is ok whenever you feel because its not! You just like to make my life a living hell at every chance, don't you?!" She yelled.

Now Roman spun around and pinned her to the wall with a stern look on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 35.8K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...
203K 4.5K 46
Felix Zanxon ( a.k.a Black Ryder ) is the most ruthless, stone cold hearted and the most handsome man in the world.Girls worship the ground he is wal...
103K 1.4K 71
Betrayal. Revenge. Obsession. Femme fatale Yuriko Rivera had set her mind on only one thing for three years now, ever since her father was merciless...
21.8K 830 34
"Most women would hate the idea of being the one to arrange other women's for the man they have slept with. Why are you different?" When Isobel Pere...