The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 27

351 4 0
By HiiPower_333

Dominic's Picture on the side

~~~~~~~

Jessy's POV

For the past few days she's been living with us. Day and night I watch the two of them holding hands, her laughing and smiling at his words clinging to his every word that came from his mouth. I watch as he cooks for her the way he did for me once. I watch as they ran through the woods every morning. I watch her talk to everyone of us as nice as I imagined her to be. 

For the past few days I have been paralyzed in the spot infront of a punching bag. I would hit my knuckes on it for a million times trying to feel something more then this. I try to ignore them. I am now standing alone in an empty room looking over the big landscape. 

I catch my reflection glaring at the girl not liking what I see. 

I squeezed my eyes shut sighing deeply annoyed at myself for feeling like this. I shouldn't be feeling like this but I am and it sucks. 

He made me care. 

He told me he cares about me. He told me he likes me and I believed it. I actually believed that him of all people could like me for who I am. 

When she came back it was like a slap on the face back to reality. 

He explained to everyone that after he left some vampire got to her and turned her. She laid low not wanting to be found by other vampires but all those years she still hoped she would find him. After a few years gone by she decided to look for him and here she is now with her true love. Beautiful story isn't it? Such love like hers could still live after all these years it is quite amazing. It makes want to stab my eyes looking at them. 

Dominic made me feel something I thought I would never feel. He created this fire in me that wasn't meant for anger or hatered but for passion instead and I want to drown in that feeling. 

My thoughts were interupted by a loud scream that I recongnized causing my heart jump painfully at the sound. With no second thought I came down through the window following where the sound were. I can hear everyone alert at what had happened. 

In the distance I saw Alex on the ground half her neck ripped wide open. It was like for one moment everything stop and nothing mattered except my beautiful Alex lying on the floor, even getting my revenge faded away. I can smell her blood in the air running thick and I can hear her heart beating wild. Chad and her wolf was by her side shocked at what happened but her wolf stood infront of her in a protective mode. 

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled rushing towards her unable to hear any other sound but the pounding against my chest and her cries. 

"I didn't see it. They came so fast, we were playing around here and then a vampire came in the land and attacked her" Chad place his hand on her throat to stop the bleeding. 

"Search the land now" Micheal ordered to Chester and Luke who looked as pissed as me. 

The lovely couple came out shock was written all over their face. I felt like I'm going to pass out from the anger blinding me. I took a big sniff of the air trying to catch one scent. A musky, wood scent with a hint of mint lingered in the air. 

I want to run after them and kill them for even thinking of harming Alex but her voice stopped me. 

"It hurts..." She gasp blood cloging her air hole. 

I kneeled down and feeling my throat tighten at the sight of her in pain. 

"It's going to be okay Alex. You're going to be okay I promise" I vowed. 

Chad lift her up on his arms and rush to the little medical area we have. I stare down at the blood stained grass. I saw her wolf pacing back and forward her lips curled into a growl bearing her fangs. She stared at through woods her chest rumbling in anger and I knew she wants blood as much as I want blood for hurting what we care about. 

I took a step towards her but I was pulled back by a familar touch that made me flinch. 

"Don't go after them you don't know how many their are and why they did it" Dominic warn looking at me worriedly. 

I shook his hand off me harshly looking at him angerily. Usually his calming voice would put me at ease for a little while but right now I didn't care what he thinks and I certainly don't need him to tell me what to do. 

"I don't care" I hissed. 

"I do! We all do okay. We want revenge as much as you do but we have to wait." He shouted. 

"They did this to get to me! They know where we live now. They are sending a messege that is what's happening now. I killed so many vampires so I think it's safe to say some of those vampires are pissed" 

"It might be a trap-

"You know what Dominic!" I cut him off losing all my paitence wasting my time discussing this. "You can stay here and protect her like you always have been doing and I will go find them" 

"I'm coming" Chad was already in his clothes. 

"Me too" Luke and Chester came out. 

Micheal nodded at us and for the first time I saw the anger in his eyes that held so much emotions. 

"I'll keep her safe you have my word" He nodded at all of us to hunt who ever did this. 

I kneeled down crouching over the beautiful protector. I place my hand on her white fur running my hand through her head.

"Take me to them" I whispered looking into her grey eyes.

With that she gave out a howl that echoed through the night louder then any sound and more beautiful then anything I've heard. I glance over at Dominic who was standing next to Emilia and that is the harderst sight I have to look at. I clenched my jaw focusing on my anger instead of the pain because I knew without anger I would break down and cry. Without anger I would be empty. 

        ~~//~~//~~

"I'm coming" Oscar rush out shoving his jacket on.

"You sure?"

"Just like the old times Jessy. Me and you together" He gave me a warm smile trying to ease my anger.

I nodded finding comfort in his words.

We've been running through so many woods I lost count. My lungs and legs ached for me to stop but I didn't stop I kept up with the wolf. I knew we were in a different town some where colder and less people but in time we finally stopped.  We stood infront of a cottage far deep within these woods where no one could go find. 

We were all sweating puffing by then finally able to stop. We all froze smelling the fresh blood inside feeling a bad vibe about this but I knew the person who hurt Alex is in there I can smell it. Slowly I walk up to the wooden door and force it open and was shock to find what was infront of me. 

His body was hanged on the wall with stakes holding him up. They pinned his with his shoulders, hands, knee cap, feet and thighs but never near the heart. I'm guessing someone who did this wanted him to suffer a long painful death. My eyes caught the IV hooked onto his veins and immdiately I knew where those came from. 

"Hunters" Chester took the words right from my mind.

"Only they could do this to vampires" Luke spit in disgust. 

Chad looks absolutely terrified at what he's seeing. I didn't have time to comfort him and explian that their are people who wants vampires out of this earth. Of course you can't just live a happy peaceful life, someone out there will always be after you. 

I close my eyes concentrating on the sound of his heart to check if he's really dead. I walk closer and mindlessly lean towards him trying to hear something, anything. 

"It's useless he is dead" Chad kicked the near by furniture. "Our only lead to the people who did this is dead" 

I close my eyes and the most quite beat of a heart made a sound from him. I look up and look over at Oscar and gesture him to hand me the bottle of blood. I opened the lid and drag the wooden chair infront of him. I stood on the unstable chair to be the same level as him raising the blood towards his nose. 

Immdiately he began to stir coming out from his consciene. He hissed in pain loudly and weakly opened his green eyes. His eyes snapped at me but it's like he's not seeing me clearly. He snif and smelled the blood his eyes darken slightly in hunger. He gasp in a raspy voice and the only he can do is stare at the blood infront of him. 

I grab hold of his neck forcing him to make eye contact with me. I had to pull myself back to not squeez his neck to finally kill him but it seem so easy, too quick of a death. 

"I know you're the one that attacked one of us and I know for a fact that you didn't attack alone so where are your other friends?" Beneath my fingers I can feel his weak pulse and it was so tempting to squeez his last breath out of him. 

"I didn't have a choice" He coughed. "I didn't want to harm the little girl but they got my wife and they've been torturing her if I didn't do as told." He cried out desperately. 

"Who are they?" 

"Hunters" His eyes daring to flutter shut. "A whole bunch of them are after you and they won't stop until you and everyone you are with are dead" 

I let go of his neck and backed away not prepared for hunters to be in this problem. When my parents died I had a single hope that no hunters will come after me now. I thought they would be too busy dealing with losing their best hunters, I guess I was kiding myself. 

I toss the bottle aside against the wall creating a loud bang. The spilling of the blood lingered in the air, the agony on his face is clear and I knew the hunger is more painful then those sticks in him. 

"Don't leave me like this please!" He cried in desperation. "I love her so much I couldn't let them hurt her anymore. I had to do it." He sobbed gasping panting. 

I squeezed my eyes shut thinking of my decision. I look over at Oscar who clearly looked like he's going to vomit any minute. Luke and Chester was glaring up at him not giving in to his story. 

"How about I give you a deal?" I spin around facing him. I grab the stake on his thigh roughly pulling it giving a slight sound of a crunch from his bones. "You can tell me where they are and I'll do you a favour and kill you, or I can leave you here and you can die a very very very slow painful death." I hop down the chair. 

"No, please I need to save her they still have her captive."

"I don't care about you her. I don't care that you did it because you had to. I don't care that she's getting tortured and I certainly don't care about you saving her. You hurt someone very important to me so you have to pay" I point the stake towards his chest tracing the sharp tip on his bare skin. "Make a choice"

I can see his eyes sadden his tears falling his face crumpling into defeat. My words felt harsh and I couldn't recognise myself anymore. I have truely finally become someone I don't want to be. 

"If I tell you where they are can you promise me something?" He whispered. "You make sure you kill them all, make them pay for everything"

His words surprised and for the first time I felt a sudden guilt and hesitation on killing him. I knew he meant every word of it because the look in his eyes tells it all.

"They are in this town, their house is not far from here. Keep driving north and you'll see a big farm house and that's when you know you arrived." He breathe deeply.

 He looked up blinking away the tears. 

"I'm really sorry." He sighed. 

My eyes soften taken aback by his words. I held the stake in my hand not knowing weather to thrust it forward or throw it away and forgive him. 

"I'm sorry too" With that I stab the wood straight to his heart. 

He gasp in pain, his eyes slowly drifting close now and his heart froze in place. I sighed deeply feeling a heavy weight on my chest. I walk out of the house my mind all over the place and I can't take it anymore. All I want to do is vanish from thin air. I don't want to be like this anymore, I don't want to live like this. 

This is the first time I felt guilt of killing a vampire. I can feel my eyes burn at his words remember his face.  

They came out I can feel them look at me with worry and I knew what they are all thinking. Why couldn't I just let this guy go? Why do I have to get revenge on everyone who did something wrong to me? 

He was obviously not such a bad person. He was only doing what he can to save the one he loves and to me that's the most honorable anyone could do. He was willing to sacrifice everything for her and I admire that. 

I still couldn't let him live. I still can't get let go of the anger. I don't think I know how to anymore.  

From the corner of my eyes I can see Oscar about to approach me and I knew he was about to ask if I'm okay and right now I don't have time to pretend that I am. 

"Let's go." I moved towards north running along the white wolf. 

           ~~//~~//~~

"Son of a bitch" Luke whispered. "I'm in a room full of assholes." 

We looked down on them hidden in the dark while they sat on the dinning area. A sheriff, a priest, a doctor, a farmer, a banker and a politician is sitting in one place and they all have one thing in commn. They are hunters. Leaders in the community.

"Is the job done?" The priest stood infront of everyone. 

"Yes, I'll burn her body soon" The sheriff nodded.

My eyes caught on a big photo of them in a family dinner. Kids and their wifes hold onto their hand lovingly. I clenched my jaw tightly closing my eyes trying to erace what I've seen. That it didn't matter if they have kids that needs them. But what's justice when it feels wrong? What's justice without forgiveness? 

"Let's go I want to tare his head off for touching my little girl" Chad growled. 

His face filled with anger, he jump on the spot as if warming up for a game. I was so wrapped up in my anger I forgot the person who wants more revenge then me. Before I could stop him he was already standing infront of them grabing hold of the priest. 

"What the hell is he doing?!" Chester yelled. 

"Shit" I curse. 

They all stood up grabing their weapons and aim it Chad. He never looked more terrifying, anger and revenge can change you for a little moment to just get what you want. 

"You didn't think we wouldn't find you right father?" Chad chuckled his hand tightening at his throat. 

"Let him go!" 

"We will shoot." They all shout all at once.

"You didn't think I came alone did you?" I've never seen him like this. 

He's always so caring, so kind infront of us but I guess even people like Chad will snap if you hurt the people he loves. 

I finally walked in the room following by Chester, Luke, Snow and Oscar ready for an attack. They all looked shock. I would be too if I was a hunter. Two powerful royal blood boys came to watch as we rip them open. 

"Don't kill them Chad. I've only gotten to know you for a little while I know you are a good person. You wouldn't want to kill a father that needs to be with his family." I stood infront of them. "You're a family man, you value family and I know you would hate yourself for taking away their parent." 

"Your father would be so dissapointed" The sheriff called out pointing the bow stake at me. 

"Oh don't worry about that I'm sure my loving parents is telling God all about my sins so he can send me to hell" I joked. "And I'll tell the devil all about you" 

His face twisted in disgust that look I've gotten used to.

"You are all going to die you'll see one day their won't be any of your kind left." The doctor hissed. 

I rolled my eyes at him and stared at him with a bored face. I've heard every threat, every insult before and I'm getting bored of it. 

Within a flash I tore every beating heart of all the hunters in the room. Both my arms stained with blood, my hands held the farmer, the doctor, the sheriff, the banker, the politician's heart. The priest gasp his eyes filled with terror and shock. I drop all their heart on the ground where their body have fallen too. 

"You hurt my family and you think you could get away with it?" I step forward towards him. 

Chad was completely speechless but slight smirk was lingering on his lips. He had the same amount of anger in him and I knew he is loving this. 

The priest who stood tall amoungest his fellow hunters, so proud, so powerful within all the humans in his community is now scared shaking in the spot. I can see the sweat rolling off him, I can hear the way his breathing became uneven. I can see the anxious look he has in his eyes. I can see the way he is looking at me he is not so proud anymore. 

I grab hold of his neck looking straight into his eyes not feeling any sort of remorse for killing any of them. I let my grip tighten in his neck hearing the slight crunch of his bone. His eyes wide open his life slowly vanishing from him. 

"Nobody hurts my family" I let go of his neck his body collapsing on the ground. 

                      ~~//~~//~~

I look infront of the mirror wiping away the moisture from the shower. My eyes blank filled with no single emotion in it. I've been in the bathroom for over an hour I just want to stay here forever, to hide away from everyone. Maybe I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to be the one every vampire is scared of. I don't want to be known as the vampire with hunters for a parents. I don't want people to know me as a vampire killing her kind. I don't want to be angry, to be sad, to be completely out of control anymore. I don't want to be this person. 

Looking at Alex in her bed was like an ultimate wake up call. That people I care about is going to get hurt because of me. 

I sighed and quickly got changed. 

I open the door finding Oscar sitting on my bed with a book in his hand. He looked up his big warm brown eyes remind me of how happy I used to be. 

"Hey" He gave me a small smile. 

"Hey" 

We stared at each other silently he knew I didn't want to talk. He knows when to back off and leave me space, that's what makes us such a good match. Even if I don't want to talk he comes anyway not to talk but to just be there. I tell him to go but he doesn't even if I push and shove him away he always end up staying. 

He got up and walk towards me his hands stretched towards me. He pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me. He pull away to look at my face, he tuck strads of hair behind me ears. His eyes sends me a claming feeling that he can only give. His fingers trace my face outlining every part of my face. 

I close my eyes and enjoy his comforting touch. His fingers brush the bridge of my nose, my jaw, my forehead, cheeks, lips, eyeslids. It's like he's removing every trace of worry and stress from today. 

"If you would ask me to runaway with you I would you know" He smiled. "Just say the word." 

I half smile leaning my head against his shoulder pressing closer to him. 

"Where would we go?" I whispered. 

"Some where sunny. Some where no one knows your name. Some where beautiful. A place where we can just relax." 

"That sounds nice" I mumbled sleeply. 

"But you won't will you?" 

I pull away and sighed deeply he knew the answer to that. He knows how much this means to me because revenge is the only thing I have to keep going. 

"But you'll still stay even though I'm like this? A crazy physico bitch vampire killer?" I look at him amused. 

He grinned at my words and move closer to me, he lean his forehead against mine making me smile. 

"Even if you kill every vampire, even if you fully lose your mind, even if you think you're a monster. I'll be here to remind you you are not." 

My eyes soften at his words, his eyes lingered around my face and I felt him leaning over, closer towards me and I knew what was about to happen and I didn't want to playfully slap his face or push him whenever he tries to kiss me. Something felt different, I want to know what it feels like again to have someone there for you. 

I let him lean over and place his lips on top of mine. His hands reached towards the nape of my neck pulling me closer. I was waiting for the fire to start up in my veins, to feel like every nerve in my body extra sensitive to any touch. Instead his warm lips felt comforting, felt safe and I want to keep that feeling as long as I can. 

My hands trail up his neck up to his hair. I felt like I'm 14 again losing my kiss from him for the first time. The exprience was new and exciting but it was also comforting and familar. He pulled away leaning our foreheads together and for a little while I saw my old self reflecting in his eyes. 

He smiled at me and I can see the love he has for me that was always there. I always noticed it I felt like I didn't have the same amount of love to give him at the time. I knew he deserved more then me but I couldn't let him go either. 

"I'll be here don't shut me out" He crease my jaw. 

I smiled and lean foreward placing a small kiss on his lips. I love him so much he has no idea how much. 

We leaned against eash other losing time but we didn't mind. We leaned against each other the way we always do. 

Dominic's POV

I clenched my jaw tightly staring inside her room, I felt something inside of me snap. A stabing pain build up into something more painful watching them kiss. Watching him touch her, hold her, look at her in a way like she's the only one alive in the world. 

I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the lonliness echoing inside of me like a loud bell. My hands twitch wanting to rip him away from her but I held my ground and walked away instead. 

I walk towards our bar filling my glass with gin. Michael is finding a new safe place for us so I should help him and finish all these alcohol then. 

When she gave me that look back there when she told me to stay put and protect her instead. I wanted to shout at her and make her believe that I care about her I just don't know who I care more and that's the biggest question of it all. Who do I care more? 

I felt like ripping my hair from my head whenever I think about it. 

Three bottles of booze later I felt my mind numbing and feeling lighter. I felt lost in the flickering light of the firepit. 

"You shouldn't be drinking all that" I heard her voice. 

That voice I want to hear every morning right next to me. I look over at her looking more beautiful then I remembered. 

"Why do you want some?" I raised my glass towards her. 

She shook her head and frown at me narrowing her eyes at me. She move behind the counter I can hear glass moving against each other. 

"I prefure vodka" She raised a new glass for her. 

I grinned at her and drank with her watching as her eyes clouded over as she think of something I couldn't read. 

"I would give anything to know what you're thinking" I mumbled not in control of my words. 

Her blue eyes snap towards mine and I felt overwhelmed by the intensity of her blue eyes. 

"No you wouldn't" 

She poured another drink pouring into mine aswell. I watch in curiousity not wanting to miss any detail of her face. 

"Why would you?" She asked.

"Because you're someone I've never been able to figure out." I said honestly. 

I move around the table that seperates us. She never looked so beautiful now then I ever seen her. She looks at me in a way no one has ever. She makes me feel somethign I've never felt. She's the only one I could watch forever and I wouldn't get bored. 

"Whenever I see you it's so easy to pick you" I mumbled carelessly. "I would easily pick you, if I could only see you it would be alright, everything would be alright." 

"What are you talking about?" 

I grab hold of her pulling her close to me, she looks a little unsure and startled at my actions. I felt lost in her eyes. My hands wrapped around her hips pinning her place infront of me. 

"But it's not that easy I have to make the decision and either way someone has to.." I trail feeling my mind finally snapping out of it trying to regain control back. 

"Has to what?" She frowned. 

I squeezed my eyes shut cursing myself meantally for being so stupid for nearly letting it slip. I look at her hoping she would drop it. 

"Never mind...I'm too drunk for this" I step back leaning against the counter. 

"Tell me what you meant" Being her stubborn self she didn't let it go. 

"Nothing..-

"I know you are drinking because you have something on your mind you don't want to deal with so tell me what decision you have to make" She pressed on her eyes determind to get it out of me. 

"I don't know who means more to me. I don't know who needs me more. I don't know who's worth it all." I sighed feeling the heavy weight back on me trying to sink me down to my knees. 

"Maybe it's not about who you care about more you have to find out but who is the person who will willingly do the same for you" She shrugged. 

"That's the thing I don't know if they both would." I rub my tired face. 

"Then they are not worth it" She answered quickly. 

I didn't know what else to say but for a minute there I saw saddness flicker in her eyes that made me move closer without thinking. 

"Good night Dominic" 

Before she had the chance to move away from me I grabed her she took back her arm in a harsh movement taking me by surprise. I look at her questionly making me frown at her movement towards me. 

"Are you angry at me?" I asked. "I'm sorry I didn't go with you to track them down-

"It's not that" She sighed deeply. "I'm not mad okay" 

"It doesn't seem like it. Just tell me-

"It's because she came along right after you told me how much you cared, how much you suddenly liked me. I knew it was all bullshit" She chuckled bitterly. "But I believed, when you kissed me I believed it and then not even a few hours came you were all happy holding hands with the only girl you ever loved." 

Her eyes flash with anger but what got me the most was the sadness in her eyes. She looks down to the ground clenching her jaw. I wanted to reach for her and make her stare at me in the eyes and just tell her everything. I want her to understand and don't hate me for it. 

"That's why I'm pissed. Don't say something you don't mean Dominic." 

She doesn't know how much this is all messing me up in the inside. I've never slept and I keep counting the hours I'm losing not being able to make the decision. 

She gave a frustrated sigh and spin around away from me. I knew I couldn't deny it I cared for her and I want her to know how much I do. In a flash I grab hold of her slaming my lips back to her soft ones. The one I've been craving, the lips I've been wanting to taste ever since the last time I touched her. Those sweet lips that keeps me awake. I grip her closer nibbling at her soft lips earning a moan from her before I could deepen the kiss she pushed me away making me stumble back a few feet from her. 

"Don't do that!" She yelled her face filled with anger. "Don't kiss me and think it's going to fix everything. Don't kiss me to prove to me something that is a load of shit. Don't kiss me and hold someone else later."  

Then I suddenly figure out why she's mad, why she's been looking at me in a way like I murdered a dog. It suddenly dawned on me that she's jealous but most of all I hurt her. She wouldn't admit it but the look on her face tells it. 

"Jessy it's not like that okay." I move towards her wary. "Just let me explain-

"I get it," She sighed closing her eyes briefly as if she's trying to get the right words out. "I get why you fell in love with her." She spoke softly opening her blue eyes that held unshed tears. "She's every good thing in the world you want in someone." 

The way she said that made me frown like she didn't believe that she's any good as her. Like she's so use to looking at herself like she's such a monster people see her as. 

Before she could walk away I whispered those words to her.

"I care about you in ways I've never cared for anyone else" 

Saying those words made it more true. Seeing her with Oscar today had my blood boiling and I didn't want him touching her. I didn't want anyone touching her. She's mine.

For the past years she showed me things, taught me things, made me love things I never thought I would again. She taught me to be good, to be kind and everything will be alright. Even if at times all she cares about is getting revenge on Lincoln she doesn't forget the good that's in her. When ever she kills vampires beacuse for their crimes, she saves more humans then she killed any vampires. Even though at times it gets hard, it gets tiring, it breaks her a part at times she still does it to save as much people as she can. 

People call her a monster but she's more of a hero then anyone in this world. 

"Then show me" She walked away not believing it. 

For the first time I felt this sting of hurt that only she could make me feel. 

When I first met her I remember seeing his beautiful scared girl. She would cry every night and she would stand infront of her home. Now I see not a girl anymore but a strong women. She stopped crying so much and she puts up this walls that no can climb over. 

All I want is nothing more then to show her how much she means to me and the only way to do that is picking her. 

"I choose you" I whispered in the night staring at the empty glass on my hand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 0 19
Avony is a girl who is kidnapped right after her family is murdered and taken to a place where she and a lot of other kids and teens are killed by wh...
247K 14.7K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...
166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...