The English badgirl and the A...

By Dinosaurstar

Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a p... More

Moving
London
Saying good bye
How beautiful
Stupid parents
The mall
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
First day of school part 3
First day of school part 4
My house
20 questions
Hunters Pov
Shit they found me
what just happened?
Embers plans part 1
Embers plans part 2
Embers plans part 3
what the hell?
bitches
Finding Ember
Meeting the gang
authors note
Handing the gun over
another authors note
Back to school and a new gun
authors notee... again
The little guy and the shooting range
kissing, food and blood
truth or dare?
naughtiness and being followed
authors note
Axe.......
shopping!!!!!!!
Look out
Axe you better watch out
authors note
England here we come!
Back to England
authors note
What did you say Lucy?
The beach
Tour de Brighton
Burn bitches
Hey California
Da faq?
Axe and James you are dead to me
authors note!!!!
noteee
nottttteeee
a/n
IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE
GUESS WHO IS WRITING A SEQUEL
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
a/n
a/n
a/n.. yeah another
the newww cover!

Reminders of England

67.3K 1.6K 256
By Dinosaurstar

woo okay so im updateing again as i thought the last chapter was really short and yeah..

i now have over 700 views which im really happy about so thank you 

please keep voteing it shows that im not wasteing my time on this story

enjoy

Hunter and I walked into the little English themed restaurant, the inside looked as good as the outside. The chairs had union jack cushioned seats and it smelt like walking home on a Sunday smelling all the roast dinners cooking. I wonder what Lucy is doing right now, she has already forgotten about me but I knew she would.

Hunter pulled a chair out for me in the corner of the restaurant closed away from all the other customers. I grabbed a menu and looked down looking at all the different choices. There was gammon and chips, roast dinner , fish and chips all the stuff I sue to have back home. I decided on having a roast dinner as I haven't had one in a while and just felt like some vegetables.

An old women walked up to the table she had short grey hair and was very skinny she had a warm smile on her face, she reminded me of my nan who died back in England when I was 13 she use to look after me a lot as well as the nannies my parents hired when my nan couldn't look after me. My parents use to ask my nan to do a lot, she was my life and when she died it really got to me I didn't speak to anyone for months. “hey, How can I help you two today?” the old lady was English like me, this bought a smile to my face “ hey, can I have a roast dinner with chicken and a lemonade please” I asked the old lady she gave me a wide grin, her teeth were not the best but she is old “ ahh , young lady you are English just like me I can see why you came here getting tired of the American food” I laughed “something like that” she smiled and turned to Hunter. I looked towards Hunter to see him still looking down at the menu deep in thought, bless him he looked so innocent deciding what he wanted to eat.

“ Hunter would you like some help ordering?” I said making Hunter lift his head from the menu and give me a smile “ Please, I have no idea what good English food is” I laughed and looked towards the old lady “ he will have Gammon and chips with an egg” I turned to Hunter “what drink?” he thought for a second “ umm.. I will just have a coke” the old lady smiled “ I will bring your drinks right over” I smiled and watched the little old lady walk out of site.

“ you take for ever to order” I said to Hunter, he just smirked “ I want waiting for you to order me” I laughed “sure you were Hunter” he laughed and then suddenly stopped and went serious “ Ember, the gang are getting closer to you. They have been spotted at school and have been asking students if they know where you live but of course they don’t”. I took my time to process the information, so right my old gang is after me and are getting closer to killing me. Well this is great, note the sarcasm. “okay, well what should I do?” I asked Hunter, I'm not worried I just don't want to die.

Hunter looked deep in thought thinking about what I asked him, so I waited for him to think of a plan. While Hunter was thinking about what we could do the little old lady came back with our drinks and told me that our food shouldn't be long. I said thank you and sat there in silence thinking about my old life in England.

One point in my life people actually spoke to me, this was before I joined the gang before I got “hot” as the boys use to say to me. When I 13 I wasn't the prettiest girl, I was chubby I wore baggy clothes and just didn't care about what I looked like. During that time of me being like that I got really badly bullied by the boys and girls, I was told I was ugly, that I shouldn't live and horrible stuff like that. This carried on until the summer when I was going into year 11. That summer I started to run and lose the weight, it didn't take me long as It was my puppy fat. When I lost my fat I lost it off my face which made my cheek bones show off, I always had clear skin so that wasn't a problem. I soon had joined the gang and decided that I needed a complete new wardrobe, I bought tighter clothes and more revealing tops, I learnt how to do make up and came a complete new person he I loved. I liked the bad ass vibe I had going on, I loved being in a gang.

When I went back to school people were shocked about my new look, but rumours quickly spread about me being in a gang and people were afraid to come up to me apart from Lucy but she didn't believe the rumours of me being in a gang and that I had killed people, but it was all true. I am a murderer. “Ember are you okay?” hunter asked me bringing me out of my thoughts, I looked at him blankly “yeah, yeah I am I was just thinking about back in England nothing bad” I gave him a weak smile and noticed the old lady walking over with our food.

She placed our meals in front of us and I immediately picked my knife and fork up and dug into my roast dinner. I put some roast chicken in my mouth and moaned in delight, I haven't had roast in forever, Hunter looked pleased with his gammon and eggs as he was sat the chucking it down.

Hunter and I didn't talk all the way through eating our meals we just sat there enjoying the really good food. I am certainly coming back here for food again, it tastes so good. Hunter and I finished eating around the same time, I took a sip of my drink and smiled at Hunter “ I guess I'm paying” he laughed “ only if you want to I don't mind” I laughed “my parents said spend how much I want so I will pay” he grinned and drank the rest of his drink.

The old lady came back up to our table and handed us the bill, I put the money on the tray and left a tip and a note saying “ I will be back soon, thanks for the reminder of England”. I walked out of the restaurant with Hunter walking up to my car. This time I got into the drivers side and he got in the passenger seat, I have drove my baby in a while. “ I need to get some more clothes, so you can come with me to look” I said to Hunter not giving him a choice, he shrugged and a gave a satisfactory smile and started the car heading to the mall.

***

I pulled up in the mall parking lot and got out excited, I love shopping for new clothes I maybe in a gang but I'm still a girl and love to get new clothes. Hunter got out of the car slowly looking like Zak Effron in 17 again when he gets out of the car with the leather jacket and shades. I walked round the car and grabbed Hunters hand dragging him into the mall to by me some new clothes.

I dragged Hunter into Hollister and searched around for some shorts, I found a dark blue pair which were ripped. “Hunter what do you think of these?” I turned asking Hunter for his opinion, he looked down at the shorts “ well they look nice, try them on?” I laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the changing room “wait there” I said and walked into the changing room. I pulled off my high heels and trousers and pulled on the shorts, the bottom of my bum was slightly hanging out but I really like the shorts and I wasn’t really bothered about that. I walked out of the changing room to show Hunter “Hunter look” Hunter looked from the ground up my legs and to the shorts, I did a little twirl and face Hunter again “so what do you think?” I asked him. He shook his head and looked me in the eye he rubbed the back of his neck “ ummm you look hot” I laughed “right so I will get these” I walked back into the changing room and changed back into my clothes and walked back out to meet Hunter and buy the shorts.

The rest of the day pretty much went like this, I went into shops tried clothes on bought them and made Hunter carry the bags. I wasn't mean though, I bought Hunter a few shirts from Hollister and some other clothes from some other shops. I also bought him a pair of Nike blazers and another leather jacket. Hunter had told me not to but him anything but I insisted, its the least I could do he has been my friend and has been there for me.

I was really firtsy so I bought one of those healthy shake things, it tasted really good I offered Hunter one but he said no, I think he doesn’t want me to buy him anything else but I really don’t mind.

Hunter and I left the mall and headed back to my house to watch movies and go in the sea. I really enjoyed spending time with him, his company was nice.

I'm really excited for out date on Saturday, I can't wait to see what he has planned for us to do well I guess I'm going to have to wait until then.

***

we arrived home and I ran straight into the house leaving Hunter to bring all the bags in. I ran straight up to my room to change into my new bikini I bought earlier, it was coral and had little paint splatters across it, I thought it was really cute and I had to buy it. I puled off all my clothes and pulled the bikini on and ran back downstairs heading out the back door running towards the sea. I swam around for a while waiting for Hunter to get his sexy ass out here.

I had bought him a pair of trunks that I said stayed out my house so when he came round he could swim with me, he didn't argue he just shrugged and let me buy them which was good.

After me being out here alone for 15 minuets Hunter finally appeared running out of the house into the sea taking me into his arms and swinging me round. This action made me laugh he was just full of surprises and I loved that. Hunter slowly stopped spinning me and kept his eyes locked onto mine , his face started coming closer to mine and I lent forward as well meeting his lips in the middle. Hunter kissed me slow at first but soon turned fast and passionate, his tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed. Hunter and I were doing the most cliché kiss ever, but I liked it I liked him. I had no idea how long we were making out for but I soon found myself needing air, I pulled away from him and his lips went straight to my neck kissing up and down leaving butterfly kisses that lingered on my neck.

I was falling hard for this guy. And hard.

thanks for reading 

comment?

message me?

please vote

sorry for mistakes  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 317 25
Addison cooper is the schools good girl, thats what everyone thinks anyway. She ended up bumping into hunter cage at a cage fight she went to. When h...
9.4K 346 42
Kate Rogers just moved from Georgia to Louisiana, but not because of the reason you might think. Her parents and uncle dies and she knows no one else...
313 23 16
My friend and I started writing this story as a joke, so expect a lot of cringe tropes and characters at the beginning but it develops into more seri...
162K 5.7K 18
"You don't know me Dean, you don't know what I've been though. So don't pretend to be my knight in shining armour you can't swoop in and try and save...