Moving In || l.r.h

Av galaxyclifford

'Luke, I'm too broken to fix.' 'That doesn't mean I'm not going to try.' The last thing anyone expe... Mer

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
•48•
• 49 •

• 4 •

6.2K 169 66
Av galaxyclifford

"HOLLIE WAKE UP!" I heard my best friend yell from next to me. I had ended up sleeping at her house because we had a science project we needed to finish and it ran over, not that my mum cared, she loved Kaela, she thought she was a miracle worker because she could persuade me to do stuff and she was the only living person I talked to.

"No," I moaned rolling over.

"It's Friday!" she squealed excitedly. I had to admit I enjoyed Fridays, we always had really good lessons and we finished early so everyone could get ready for going out. We never went to any parties but Kaela and I would go to the beach, get changed there, and hang out until it got dark and sometimes even longer.

"Do I have spare clothes here?" I asked, didn't want to go to school in the same outfit.

"Yeah don't worry," she replied, jumping on me to make sure I didn't fall back asleep.

"Okay, okay I'm up!" I said, pushing her off me and slipping out of the bed.

I went straight over to the bathroom to do my makeup quickly before I did my hair and I changed into a Ramones t-shirt and some high waisted jean shorts. I looked in the mirror quickly, happy with my appearance and then went downstairs where Kaela was already waiting for me.

"You look like you've just woken up from being dead for a year..." Kaela said to me. I knew she wasn't serious so I stuck my tongue out at her and poured myself some Cheerios.

I sat down next to her as she popped some toast into her mouth.

"I don't know how you can eat that stuff," I said looking down at her Vegemite in disgust.

"I love it," she smiled.

"You better brush your teeth before we leave or I swear you're not coming anywhere near me all day," I laughed at her holding my nose.

"You know I will! I don't want to be talking to anyone with vegemite breath that's disgusting," she replied, wrinkling her nose up.

"Okay good!" I said giggling slightly at her small features. I squeezed her cheeks as her mum walked in.

"I will never understand you too," she said chuckling at the sight of Kaela wriggling and trying to get free of my grip.

"Hi mum!" I yelled. I called Kristina mum just like Kaela did with mine, we had known each other long enough to do it, she was like my second mum.

"Morning Hollie," she said still chuckling lightly.

"You girls better get going," she said to us looking at her watch. I unlocked my phone to look at the time and jumped off of Kaela and hugging Kristina before running out of the door and sitting in my car.

"Why the hell are you in such a good mood?" Kaela asked as she sat next to me in the other seat.

"It's FRIDAY!" I shouted filling the whole car with my loud voice. She shook her head before I started the car and drove us both to school.

I jumped out of the car so quick that Kaela had barely undone her seat belt when I slammed the door.

I started to walk in but a car pulled in front of me quickly, almost running over me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled at the people as they got out of the car. I may have been in a good mood but I could still start an argument.

"I'm really sorry I didn't see you there," I heard a familiar accent say. I groaned there was no getting out of this now.

"I'm not hard to miss! Either you're blind or you're trying to kill me," I yelled at the blonde haired boy. He looked at me for a moment before shaking his head slightly, thinking I wouldn't see but I did, and then yelling back.

"You came from in the car! I'm sorry I'm not some super hero that can predict the future!" he snapped back. For a moment I looked at him surprised that he'd actually got enough courage to shout back, I felt someone tugging on my arm and pulling me away from him. I gave him one last dirty look before letting Kaela turn me around and guide me to our first class together.

I sat down quickly and got my books out to distract me from the anger that wasn't simmering inside me.

"Hey! Hey!" Kaela yelled, her gaze focused on my clenched fist, it was white and I shook it off realizing how much it hurt.

"Sorry," I said smiling softly.

"So much for that good mood," she said rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I'll be fine! It never happened okay?" I said. Her eyes softened and nodded smiling slightly. "Are we still going to the beach after school?" I asked. She noticed how I was quickly trying to change the subject and nodded.

"I've got all my stuff in my bag, do we need to back to yours or not?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I brought my stuff as well, last time I didn't you got a bit annoyed," I said, chuckling at the thought of her getting really angry and not talking to me until we got to the beach.

"Okay great! Do you know if anyone else is going? Or do we have the beach to ourselves?" she asked. We always went to a beach that only the people in our year knew about so whenever we went there we were usually alone unless the other groups decided they wanted a day at the beach as well.

"I don't think so, I haven't heard anything so far but I guess we'll find out," I said with a shrug, it wasn't like we were going to talk to them anyway.

Lunch came around quickly and I had almost forgotten about the incident that morning. I had no lessons with them and the day was almost done. After lunch we could go home and I couldn't wait to get to the beach.

Kaela sat down at our usual table and I sat opposite her as usual.

"Soo... do have anything planned for tonight after the beach?" she asked.

"No, this weirdo is sleeping around my house but that's it," I referred to her.

"Oh really? Well I heard that the particular weirdo you're talking about is extremely gorgeous and exceptionally funny," she said holding her head higher than usual, trying to act like she was a queen.

"Nah that's a load of bull, she's a complete creep," I replied, a massive smile on my face as she pretended to get mad.

"Whatever, you know what I meant what are we doing at yours?" she asked.

"I dunno, movie marathon?" I asked. She wiggled in excitement and nodded.

"What kind of movies?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, as if to test our friendship just my the type of film I chose.

"Disney and Horror films obviously!" I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which, when you were friends with Kaela it was.

"In what order?" She carried on pressing me for stupid answers.

"Horrors first so we can get scared but then forget it by watching Disney films so young Kaela doesn't get scared," I said pouting at the smiling Kaela in front of me. Kaela was only a few months younger than me but I loved to tease her about it. 

"Okay you've persuaded me to stay," she said with a smile.

"You were going to stay no matter what," I corrected.

"True but that's made me want to stay even more," she said shoving a very large mouthful of her sandwich in her mouth.

"You're crazy," I said, laughing and shaking my head.

"She definitely is," A voice said from behind me making me jump out of my skin. I turned around and Calum, Michael and Luke were all stood there smiling at Kaela struggling to try and swallow the massive mouthful she had just bitten off.

They sat down next to me and her like it was normal and smiled at Kaela. Calum was next to me and Michael and Luke sat next to Kaela.

"Wh-wait what? Did I miss something?" I scoffed looking at the three of them sat with us.

"What can't we sit here?" Luke asked.

"Well considering you almost killed me this morning... NO!" I growled.

"We've been over this it isn't my fault," he replied with a shrug, starting his own meal.

"You were driving the car," I shot back. Yet again he just shrugged. I felt the other side of me get hotter as Calum's body heat spread to me. I instinctively slid away to the other side of the table.

"What? Do I smell?" he asked going to smell his arms.

"No you're alive," I said in disgust.

"What do you want me to drop dead?" he asked, I knew it was rhetorical but I chose to answer it anyway.

"Awh that would be perfect! Thanks for that," I said tugging one side of my mouth into a sarcastic smile.

"Anyway! How come you guys sat here? We haven't spoken since..." Kaela said stopping the argument that was about to happen but forgetting the last time all of us spoke.

"Since we saw you in the café," Michael said.

"Yeah!" Kaela exclaimed suddenly remembering the awkward situation that they had caused. 

"Well Milly isn't here and the others kind of got bored with us I guess," Calum said from beside me. I looked up at him properly for the first time and took in his features. Everything seemed normal, in fact maybe a bit abnormal with how perfectly everything fitted with him. His brown eyes were so deep I thought I just jump in them and his lips were so plump and well... perfect.

"Hollie!" Kaela spoke as if it wasn't the first time she had called my name.

"Sorry what?" I asked, suddenly realizing what I had been doing. I averted my gaze away from Calum's pretty features.

"I said we knew that was going to happen didn't we?" she said nodding slowly trying to pry the answer out of me.

"Oh yeah totally! They get bored after a week," I covered nodding quickly. I found my eyes attempting to look over to Calum, but I stopped myself quickly. Out of the corner of eyes I saw Luke staring at me. Idiot. 

"What are you looking at?" I snapped. He shook his head and looked away quickly. Silence. "You didn't answer me..." I said my eyes asking the question as well by widening.

"Nothing, I wasn't looking at anything I was daydreaming," he said, shocked that I had actually started some kind of conversation with him.

Kaela and I carried on our conversation about going to the beach and what we were going to do there while the boys are almost silently beside us.

"Why did you sit here? I'm sorry, well I'm not, but you had so many other tables, with hot girls, or boys your age. So why the hell did you chose ours?" I said after Kaela and I had finished our conversation. None of them answered, they just have each other concerned looks. "Are you going to answer me? Do Australians never answer questions or something? I mean you aren't even talking to us that much? And I'm pretty sure you've gathered by now that I don't particularly like you," I continued once I noticed none of them were going to actually answer.

"Luke wanted to sit here," Purple finally replied. I almost spat out the lemonade that was in my mouth, but because I tried to stop myself, I ended up choking instead; making my shock even more obvious. Calum wrapped an arm around me to make sure I was okay, I pushed it off and collected myself again. For a second time I felt Luke's eyes on me and they were starting to piss me off.

"Just because you have nice eyes doesn't mean they can be on me all the time," I thought.

"What?" Kaela asked from opposite me. I looked up realizing I had just said that out loud.

"Shit shit shit!" I cursed. Kaela was smiling like a mad man whilst looking in between looking at Luke and I.

"What did you say?" Kaela repeated.

"Nothing! I said nothing! I was thinking out loud," I explained now feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"How did you like your first week here?" Kaela asked the boys after what seemed like a life time of silence and staring at me. I sighed and let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding. I hate people.

"It was okay," Purple answered.

"Just okay? Do you not like the view?" Kaela asked. I couldn't help but smile at her sly innuendo.

"Oh no the views great! It's just no one has really left us alone and I'm not sure if the friends we have are real or not," He answered obviously not getting the joke which made it even funnier.

"Oh they're all fake," I said in a matter of factly tone. "Starting next week, you'll start getting actual friends, the ones you have now are just seeing what you're like. You're new meat, everyone's interested," I carried on.

"Obviously not everyone," Luke said under his breath. I didn't know if I was meant to hear him or not but I ignored him anyway.

******

We arrived at the beach and set down our towels before stripping down into our bikinis and laying our clothes on top of our towels.

I ran straight for the sea without hesitation and dived in when it got deep enough. I came up, washed the hair out of my face and brushed the water away from my eyes in one swift movement.

I turned around expecting to see Kaela coming up behind me but I didn't. She was still on the beach talking to someone. I was too far away to focus and see who it was but when they both turned to me I saw.

"Why the hell are they here? Can they not stay away!?" I thought out loud again, but this time it was okay because they were no where near me. I slowly sunk down so I was fully underwater and swam further out to sea, not caring how far I went. I just needed to get away from them. They were everywhere. I needed to make sure that Kaela didn't talk to them either. Surely then they would stay away.

I kept swimming until I couldn't hold my breath any longer and swam up to the surface. I didn't fully realize how far out I had swum. I went back under to try and touch the bottom but I ran out of breath before I got there.

Well done genius.

When I got back to the surface I heard Kaela shouting my name so I decided to swim back, hoping that they would be gone by the time I got there.

Of course they weren't.

I reached the shore again but stayed under the surface, keeping my body in the water. I looked up to see Kaela there looking down at me.

"I couldn't see you," she said to me.

"I went for a swim that's all," I lied.

"Well I'll call Luke and Ashton in," she said. I wanted to groan at the mention of Luke but when I heard Ashton's name I forgot everything.

"Ashton's here?!" I said quickly as she went to shout for them. Maybe he would even out the mood. 

"Yeah he came with the others," she said with a shrug. I wasn't sure how this was going to work but it would, I would stay away from the three of them but talk my butt off with Ashton. It couldn't be that hard.

She called them over and I looked to Ashton immediately.

"You're okay," he said with a smile.

"Yeah sorry I just needed to let off some steam, got a lot of anger in me," I said; I shot Luke a look when I heard him scoff.

I decided that I didn't like being a lot lower than the rest of them so I stood up. I looked at Ashton who was still staring at my eyes and I smiled. I looked over to Luke and I saw his eyes snap up from my legs, as if he had just checked me out.

"Are you coming in Kaela? It's really nice?" I asked. She nodded and took her own top off and stood next to me.

"You're coming in right?" she asked them both as they stood there like idiots. They shook their heads out of whatever trance they were in and nodded. I looked over at Kaela and we both laughed before running and diving like I had done earlier.

A/N: Please don't be a silent reader! I need to know what to improve on or what you guys think!! But thank you all for reading! AND let me know what you think of their relationship with the boys :-)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 43.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
839K 39K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...