The President's Daughter

By kmrahma

"Watch where you’re going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying. I let out a si... More

The Presidents Daughter
Chapter One: A Taste Of Freedom
Chapter Two: A Makeover
Chapter Three: First Day, Bad Impression
Chapter Four: Troublemaker
Chapter Five: A Day with Sarah
Chapter Six: New friends, Enemies and Thoughts
Chapter Seven: We Have a Deal
Chapter Eight: Paint-balling?
Chapter Nine: The Talent Show
Chapter Ten: Second Biggest Shock
Chapter Eleven: Make Outs, Run Away's and Casts.
Chapter Twelve: Fights, Confessions and Dinners
Chapter Thirteen: Making Things Right
Chapter Fourteen: Bonds, Divorces and Apologies
Chapter Fifteen: Bears, Lost Children and Shopping Trips
Chapter Sixteen: Blackmails, Scoldings and Demons
Chapter Seventeen: Lost Winners
Chapter Eighteen: Panics, Softies and Rapists
Chapter Twenty: Dances, Partners and Classes
Chapter Twenty-One: No Artistic Vision
Chapter Twenty-Two: Meet the Parents
Chapter Twenty-Three: Coffee's and Rainbows
Chapter Twenty- Four: Thomas Sweet
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Secret is Out
Chapter Twenty-Six: Thomas the Creep
Chapter Twenty- Seven: Tell me a Story
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Swimming in Belgium
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roaming the Streets of Brussels
Chapter Thirty: Breaking News
Chapter Thirty-One: Sour Kiss
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hickeys and Bruises
Chapter Thirty-Three: James vs. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Four: Trust in You
Chapter Thirty-Five: Sleepover with Mr. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Rainbow's Family Secret
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Realizing the Truth
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Your last Chance
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Together and Forever
Chapter Forty: Gavin "The Idiot" Storm
Chapter Forty-One: Fair Kisses
Chapter Forty-Two: Connecting the Dots
Chapter Forty-Three: Progressing Relationships
Chapter Forty-Four: Soon to Be Eighteen
Chapter Forty-Five: Meet My ...
Chapter Forty-Six: Resisting You
Chapter Forty-Seven: Lying and Betraying You
Chapter Forty-Eight: Loneliness is a Lonely Feeling
Chapter Forty-Nine: Forgive but Not Forget
Chapter Fifty: Shopping with Menstrual Cycles
Drinking and Driving Ad
Chapter Fifty-One: Prom Kisses and Disses
Chapter Fifty-Two: Lost Boys
Chapter Fifty-Three: Protests for Love
Chapter Fifty-Four: Graduation Celebrations
Epilogue
Thank You's/Questions

Chapter Nineteen: I Loved Her

827K 22.1K 5.6K
By kmrahma

Chapter Nineteen: I Loved Her

“That is not fair,” I said, to the screen in front of me.

“Well you should have thought about how it would affect you before you decided to run off with some boy, again.” My dad said, a tired look plastered onto his face.

“So I ran off again without permission, are you honestly going to ground me?” I asked, crossing my arms and leaning back on my chair. “You can’t ground someone, when you aren’t even in the country let alone the continent.”

My father gave me a warning look, “Don’t start with me Alice.”

I sighed, “Come on, dad. You basically kept me locked up the last eight years of my life I was expected to rebel sometime.”

My dad let out a long sigh. My parents decided to stay in England for another week, and apparently the word got out that I disappeared off again so my dad decided to Skype call me.

“I am just trying to do what is good for you, Alice.” He said, tiredly.

“Good for me or for you?” I challenged.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ricky giving me a warning look he was waving his hands up in the air. “That’s it, Alice. You are now officially grounded.” He said, in a threatening tone.

“Didn’t we already establish that I was grounded?” I asked, confused. “And anyways grounding someone isn’t going to do you any good. Don’t you remember how well it worked out last time?”

My dad let out a long tired sigh, “This conversation is over, Alice.”

I rolled my eyes, clicking the button to end the call with my father. “I hate you,” I muttered to no one directly.

I stood up from the chair I was previously sitting on, there were about four guards in the room while I was talking to my dad. One of them being Ricky.

“If you were my daughter I would disown you.” Ricky said, following me out of the room.

I rolled my eyes, “If you were my dad. I would kill myself.” I replied heading towards the stairs.

When we finally got some gas to get out of that old gas station, we called a taxi to drop us home. I was dropped off first being dropped off the same place Gavin dropped me off on Valentine’s Day on Pennsylvania Avenue, no questions asked. I still didn’t know why he took me out on a date or whatever we call it, in the first place. But it was Gavin, one of the most bipolar teenagers I’ve ever met.

But, thinking of Gavin and the whole gas station incident. I remember him calling me mom, which kind of confused me. Did I look like his mom? But what I really wanted to know was that did something similar happened to his mom? But, why would something happen to his mom if he told me he was afriad of her? 

My thoughts led me to my room as I stripped out of my clothes. Ricky was no longer following me, I didn’t actually notice until I got into my room. I was too consumed by my thoughts. I tossed my clothes into the hamper leaving myself only in my undergarments.

I walked into my bathroom, turning on the water. I removed my hair from its bun, taking all the bobby clips out that I used to hold up all the stray pieces, letting my hair flow freely down my back.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I didn’t look much different from the makeover my mom and Holly made me get when I was starting school. The only difference was that I cut my hair, and it was dyed a darker shade then it was. Looking to be almost black.

I ran my fingers through my hair. As I hopped into the shower, most people would kill to be the President’s daughter, but I despise every bit of it. Like what’s the point if all you do, is work and get in trouble. Because trust me it isn’t as glamorous as it seems.

*

“So let me get this straight, you got grounded again, because you ran off with Gavin and didn’t notify anyone?” Holly asked.

I nodded my head, “Yup that seems about right.”

She rolled her eyes, “So what did you guys do?”

I explained to her the whole story about how he was taking me somewhere, I still didn’t know where, due to the fact the idiot got us lost. You expect someone who has lived in DC probably for most of his life to know the way around but no, he doesn’t.

Holly let out a chuckle, “He got you lost?” She said, in between laughs.

I nodded my head, “That’s Gavin for you.”

She let out another chuckle, “So what’s up?”

“Nothing, really. How is it going with you and your parents?” I questioned, leaning on my bed.

She shrugged, “They are just getting the divorce papers finalized. And then we will see who will get custody of me.” She said, sighing.

“Are they going to stay in DC?” I questioned, wanting to know the answer that’s been on my mind since Holly told me about the divorce.

She shrugged, “I don’t know, it depends who has custody of me.” She repeated. 

I nodded my head, Holly was an only child. So the parent who got the custody of Holly would be a challenge, she had the right to choose which one, but Holly didn’t want to do that. She’d rather have someone else do it for her.

“Enough, about all this sappy, sad stuff.” Holly said, smiling. “Let’s go do something!” She said, getting up from my bed and motioning for me to follow her.

I rose my eyebrows at her. “If you don’t recall, I am on lockdown.”

“So, let’s sneak out. We did it before!”

I rolled my eyes, “Holly if you don’t remember or if you might’ve hit your head to hard when you fell. There are two guards outside my door at this very moment. They aren’t letting me leave.”

Holly groaned, “Can we at least get some food? I am hungry.” She said, patting her flat stomach.

I nodded my head rising from my unmade bed. Usually Melinda my maid would come and make my bed, but considering it was Saturday. And I haven’t left my room all morning, she didn’t bother coming in.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, opening the door. “Don’t touch anything.” I said, pointing my finger at her.

She raised her hands in surrender, her green eyes widened. “Don’t worry, I won’t” She said, flopping down on my bed.

I walked out of my room only to walk right into the guard standing outside. “Um, do you mind?” I asked, as they turned around looking down at me.

“I am sorry Miss Alice, but we are given strict instructions not to let you out of the room.”

I sighed, trying to walk around them. If only life were to come with instructions. “I just have to get some snacks for Holly. I won’t sneak off, I promise.” I said, placing my right hand on my heart.

The guards looked at each other briefly before moving away from each other to let me through, “Thank you.” I muttered, heading towards the stairs and to the kitchen.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in lockdown?” I heard someone, say.

I turned around coming face to face with Ben. It seems like he is everywhere these days. I nodded my head, “Yeah, but Holly was hungry so she sent me to go and get us some food.” I replied, turning my heel and continuing my journey to the kitchen.

“Well, get some peanut butter and crackers, oh and some chips.” He said, following me.

“Why?” I asked, opening the door to the pantry and getting all the items that he said.

“Because,” He replied licking his lips. “Those are all Holly’s favorites.”

I rose my eyebrows at him dumping all the food down on the counter, “How do you know that?” I asked, him suspiciously.

He shrugged, “Whenever, Holly would come over she would always ask for that.”

I looked at Ben in shock, “And you remember that?”

He nodded his head, “I loved her.” He said, softly.

My eyes widened at his confession, I stared at Ben in shock. He loved Holly? “O-oh, well that’s good to know.” I said, stammering slightly.

He nodded his head, running his hands through his brown hair. “You’re not going to tell her right?” He asked, looking frustrated.

I nodded my head, confused. “Yeah, sure.” I said, grabbing all the snacks and scooping them in my arms.

“No, really. Don’t.” He said.

“Don’t worry Ben, you’re secret is safe with me.” I muttered, walking out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. If I didn’t get these snacks to Holly soon, she was sure to get mad.

I let out a sigh as I trudged up the stairs and towards my room, if only Ben liked Holly instead of me. But, he did say he loved her, so it has to count for something. Right?

*****

Hello Lovelies,

I know short chapter, but it is all I can type up. I did this at school, I know a lot of you have been waiting forever for an update. Anyways thoughts on this? It is a filler chapter. ALSO THANKS FOR THE 10K VOTES AND OVER 400K READS! I made it to #35 on humor, and I was ecstatic! Can we do it again? Oh and which one do you prefer, longer chapters but long waits. Or Shorter chapters and faster updates?

Anyways, follow me on Instagram. It is xoxo_mysteriousgirl. If you haven’t done so already, I will most definitely follow all of you back! :)

The first chapter of my new story keeping me on my toes is up! And I want your thoughts on it! This is dedicated to @Sendie she always asks me to update which motivates me. Also, thanks for all the guesses last chapter it was AMAZING!

Please Remember: Vote, Comment, Share and Fan!

Thanks,

Xoxo_mysteriousgirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
580 248 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...
1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
410K 17.6K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...