Adopted By Mr. Dallas

Per isabelbrambila1232

{COMPLETED OCTOBER 10,2019} Alex is a 15 yr. old girl who has been abused by her father and mother and eventu... Més

Before you Read
Introduction
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
18
19
Ch 20
APPRECIATION NOTE
Ch 21
Ch 22
Playlist💞
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Faces❤
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
UMMMM
Ch 37
Changing my mind y'all☺
Ch 38
ugghhh
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Thank You!!!

Ch 30

367 5 7
Per isabelbrambila1232

(HE IS SMILING I SWEAR I COULDN'T FIND A SMILING SIDE PICTURE OF HIM I WAS SO FRUSTRATED MAN ..........and now we continue)

Alex:
Its our 2nd week here and we are currently on the beach having fun in the sun. We were wandering along the beach just for fun. We come across this beautiful secluded area and decide to hang there for a little while.
I pull our towels out of our bag along with other stuff for us. I plug my speaker into my phone and pick a random song that comes on.  That's What I Like by Bruno Mars comes on and I instantly smile. I love this song. Johnny looks at me and starts singing.

I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's happening?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'
Girl, pop it for a pimp
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a pimp
Drop, drop it for me
I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now

I laugh and take my clothes off so Im just in my black high waisted bikini. He takes his shirt off and puts it my the stuff. I walk towards the water and stop and admire the beauty of the ocean. I hear clicking behind me so I turn around and see Johnny with my camera taking pictures of me.

"What are you doing?" I laugh and smile.
"Taking pictures of my beautiful girlfriend!" he says proudly. I laugh and walk into the water. Its surprisingly warm and i splash around. The clicking continues as I walk a little further into the water so I turn around and pose for him. I laugh at all the poses and he continues to capture these moments.

"Come join me now?" I say as I walk back to shore.

"What's the magic word?" he asks as he puts the camera back.

"Jonathan Cassidy is the bestest boyfriend in the entire world?" I play and hug him around the waist. He looks at me and smiles a devilish smile.

"Don't you dare" I say now that I know what he is thinking.
He throws me over his shoulder and runs into the water. I laugh loudly as he splashes around and finally throws me in. I surface and wipe my hair out of my face. I swim to him and hes is standing to where the water hits a little above his waist. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Johnny carries me to the sand and we continue our business there.
We break apart for air and I look at him. His lips are a berry red and his wet hair tussled and sticking up in places from me running my hands through it. He looks so hot.

Johnny:( yay)
I look at Alex who is staring up at me and I couldn't be more turned on right now. Her lips, swollen from the kissing, look incredibly sexy. Her eyes filled with lust and her hair messed up from the whole altercation.

"Lets go home?" she says. I nod my head furiously and pick her back up. We hurriedly gather all our materials and go to the car. The entire car ride, we stole glances at each other. I park the car in the driveway and turn to her. She looks at me and licks her lips. I unbuckle and so does she. I lift her out of her seat and onto my lap so she is straddling me. I place my hands on the back of her neck and pull her forward so I can kiss her. She runs her hands down my chest and around my sides. I open the door never breaking the kiss and carry her inside with her legs wrapped around me. Once i open the door I carry her upstairs and lay her on the bed.
"Do you want to do this? We can stop if you want," I ask her before we move on.

"Yes I want it to be with the one I love" she says and smiles. I smile back at her and continue.....

(SKIP LE NASTY)

"Ow" she whimpers. I feel so bad for her for feeling this pain.

"Im sorry Alex," I say and pull her closer to me.
"Its not your fault Johnny. Im glad it was you" she says and lays her head on my chest.
I kiss her forehead and we lay in silence. Im glad I chose to talk to her that day, im glad i she chose me too, Im proud of everything we've been through together. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I wouldn't give her up for anything. I hear soft snores coming from her mouth and I pull the covers up more to wrap around her. I turn off the lamp and we fall asleep holding each other.

Skip to le morning

I wake up and yawn. I notice that Alex isn't here so I grab my boxers and put them on and then put my sweats on over them. I walk out of the room and smell food so I follow the scent and it leads me into the kitchen to see the beautiful love of my life singing and dancing while cooking pancakes. I lean against the wall and watch her.

"Some girls walk in the room and everything remains
But when you opened up the door, my life completely changed
Some girls be craving that attention to be seen
But the one I'm looking at is right in front of me
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say
There's beautiful and then there's you
Some girls, they hit me up saying, "What you doing now?"
But they don't really understand the masterpiece I've found
Those girls be wondering why I haven't been around
And if they haven't figured out, I bet they hear me now
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say
There's beautiful and then there's you
There's beautiful and then there's you" she sings. With that last note she swerves and sees me and almost drops the pan she's holding.

"Jesus Christ you scared me." she says and sets the pan down. She walks over to me and kisses me.

"Whatcha cooking hotness?" I laugh and walk behind her.

"Nutella stuffed pancakes." she says and smiles knowing that they are my favorite.
"You are the greatest person in the world" I say and place my hands on her hips and rest my forehead on her shoulder.
"Whatever" she says. She takes the pan to the table and scoops out the last cake. I turn the fire off for her and and put stuff away. Then we sit down at the table and she serves us each 3. I cut open one and out flows the delicious nutella. I take a bite and close my eyes. It so good.

"Holy mother of all things good, Alex. This is incredible" I say and grab her hand. She smiles and eats hers. After all of them are consumed we go into the living room and sit on the couch. She turns on the TV and goes to Netflix. After choosing The Flash to watch she lays down with her head on a pillow and her legs by me. I look at her with puppy dog eyes and she sighs.
"Yes" I say and pump my hand into the air. I lay down with my head on her stomach and her legs on either side of me. I hold her hand and she uses the other one to run her fingers through my hair. I hum as she does it and relax.
(If yall haven't watched The Flash you guys should. Jesus Christ that show is so good. But Ima ruin kinda show a little bit of what happens at the end of season 1 so sorry if yall havebt gotten there😀)

"No Eddie can't die" she cries as the part where Eddie shoots himself to save Barry and Iris is crying next to him.

"Its not fair" she sobs. I flip us over so she laying between my legs with her head on my bare chest.
I hug her as she cries for her favorite character.

"Its okay baby. He's a hero" I whisper to her.

"I know but its still not fair" she says and wipes her eyes.

"You just wanna stay in today? Its already 1 p.m" I ask.
"Yeah might as well. But we gotta go to the Kangaroo Sanctuary tomorrow." she says.
"Promise we will" I chuckle and pull her back to me.

For the next hour we watch season 2 and its filled with her laughing, getting angry, and once again crying.

She finally falls asleep on me and I turn the TV down and put on some random episode of Family Guy. My phone goes off and I grab it. The caller id says Cameron so I answer.

C: Hey Johnny, where's Alex?
J: She's asleep. Do you need to talk to her? I can wake her up
C: no no thats perfect I wanted to talk to you actually.
J: Ok is this about Paris?
C: Yes it is. So here's the plan...

After the phone call I fall asleep with her still in my arms. I dream about her as usual. But this dream was different. I was standing in a tuxedo at the alter. Nash behind me as my best man. My parents sitting in the front row of the crowd. Then the acoustic version of "As You Are" by Charlie Puth plays. Everyone turns to the back and there she stands in a beautiful ballgown style wedding dress. The light veil hung delicately over her beautiful face. She makes eye contact with me and smile. Cameron comes foreward and she takes his arm. They begin to walk down the aisle and I cant contain my happiness. My eye begin to tear up and I can't stop smiling. I crouch down and bite my finger to stop my self from yelling in joy. Everyone chuckles at my actions but I don't care. She laughs and I can tell there are tears on her cheeks as well. Cameron kisses her cheek and hands her to me. I shake his hand and pull him in for a hug. Then we stand facing each other, holding hands. I don't even hear what the guy(Idk what do you call those people who do weddings?)

"Jonathan Cassidy do you-"

"Yes with all my heart" I cut him off.
"Okay then Alex Marie Dallas do you-"

"Yes forever and always" she cuts him off as well.

"Okay then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." he says and steps back.
I lift the veil over her head and she wraps her arms around my shoulders and I put my hands on her hips. I lean in and....... Then I wake up.

I stretch and find a blanket has been placed over me. There's a note on the table and I grab it and read,

J

Went to go get pizza be back soon Love You❤

Alex

I smile and then the front door opens. She walks in and sets the keys in the tray. She sees that Im awake and smiles.

"Hello Sleeping Beauty" she laughs. She sets the box on the table and kisses me.

"You should've waken me up I would've gone with you" I say as we walk into the kitchen for plates.

"No no no you were sleeping so peacefully I wanted you to rest" she says.
"You are the best." I say and walk after her.

🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓

I want mashed potatoes😕 Idk why I just like have a craving for them. Anywho here's ya story. Kinda took their relationship to the next level ayyy☺ love yall❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.3K 26
I'm Jenna. I guess you can say I'm like any ordinary teenage girl, but I'm not. I have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. Oh and my brother is Jack Jo...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
920K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you
16.1K 417 21
❝ I know you're bad news, but loving you is inevitable. ❞ side note: I started writing this when I was 13, so I apologize if it is extremely dramatic...