Ch 43

This chapter gonna be sad. I literally realized nothing dramatic happens between Alex and Johnny (ma bad☺)
Be ready for some drammmmaaa

3 months later
"But why do you have to go in at 7 in the morning?" I say from the bed.
"Because its the first day of school love. I gotta get my lessons together." He says and walks out trying to figure out how to tie his tie.
"Come here ya goof" I say and sit up. He sits on the edge of the bed and I fix it for him. He starts to get up and I pull him back down.
"Where is my thank you?" I say and he smiles.
He leans in and we meet in the middle. His lips mold together with mine and move in sync. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he grips my waist.
He pulls away and rests his forehead on mine, and we are both panting slightly.
"Stop trying to distract me Alex." He says.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I can't give my husband a kiss" I smirk.
"Not when I'm about to leave. Now I have to wait 8 long hours to see you again." He pouts.
"Aw its okay. Cam offered to take the girls for today and tomorrow so we have the entire night by ourselves. The entire night" I repeat and his breathing picks up a little.
"Alright then I should go now so I can see you faster." He says. He kisses me one more time, short and sweet. Then he grabs his bag and heads out.
I lay back down and check my phone. I just have some Instagram and Snapchat notifications. I check them and set my phone back down. I can't fall back asleep so I go wake the girls up to get them ready for Cam.
When I walk into their room both are in Bellas bed hugging each other. I smile and take a picture of them and send it to Johnny.
"Who wants waffles?" I say and sit on the bed next to them.
Bella opens her eyes and shakes Sofia awake.
"Mommy's gonna make us waffles. Wake up Sofi" she says and calls Sofia by her nickname Sofi(Saw-fi).
"Waffles?!" Sofia says and sits up.
I laugh and help them up.
"Lets go ya goofs" I say and take their hands.
We walk downstairs and I set them both on the counter. I grab all the ingredients from the cabinets and we make our batter together.
Bella grabs the bag of chocolate chips and pours like half of the bag in there by accident.
I make all the waffles and help the girls carry them to the living room where they sit next to each other on the floor. I turn on Hannah Montana for them as I can clean up.
When I put the waffle maker away I hear shouting from the living room.I run in their and Bella and Sofia have waffles all over their faces and in their hair.
"What is going on here?!" I say and pick their plates up.
"Bella spit waffle at me so I hit her with waffle then she hit me with her waffle and then you came in here" she explains.
"Oh my goodness you two" I laugh and take them upstairs.
I draw them a bath and undress them. I place them in there with some toys and I begin to wash their hair.
When they are all washed up I dry them with a towel and put them in their pink and blue robes. They begin to play while I pick out their outfits. I decide on black and white skater dresses with jean jackets and their black hightop converse. I help them dress and begin to do their hair. I untangle their curly hair and put them up in a ballerina bun with a black bow.
"Alright guys go play while mommy gets herself ready." I say and they run downstairs.
I go into my room and head for the bathroom. Since I showered last night I do my hair first. Its still pretty damp from last night so I put it in a waterfall braid and spray it with something that will keep it from frizzing up. When I'm done I do my makeup and brush my teeth.
After I get dressed in my Baby blue NASA sweater, black leggings and white vans. I go downstairs to get the girls.
"Lets go girls. Time to go to Papas." I say and they run to me.
I grab my purse and keys and we walk over to Cams. I knock on the door and here running.
The door swings open and Alarix is standing in front of me.
"ALEX!" he shouts and jumps in my arms. The twins are now 8 years old and are getting so big. Alarix is now almost 5'5.
"ALARIX!" I shout back and give him major sloppy kisses.
Cam comes running up to the door with a bandana tied around his forehead like a ninja and a nerf gun in his hand.
"What the heck Alarix? You can't just ditch me in the middle of war" he whines.
"Sorry Dad. Alex is cooler than war" he says and hugs me.
"My heart" Cam feigns and clutches his heart.
"Sorry Cam I'm just cooler than you" I say.
"At least my babies love me" he says and holds out his arms for the girls. They run into him and knock him on the ground.
"Papa do you have our joke?" Bella asks.
"Yes I do. What do you call a person who doesnt fart in public?"
"What what what????" They ask.
"A private tutor" he jokes and they all laugh.
"You are such a goof" I say.
"What are you gonna do today lil missy?" He asks and after sending the kids into the other room.
"Probably gonna go do some shopping so I can make a fancy dinner and then go visit Johnny. Its his first day at high school again" I smile.
"Alright well have fun and tell johnny I said hi"  he says and hugs me.
"I will. Bye I love you dad" I say.
"Love you too sweets" he says and closes his door. I walk over to our driveway and hop in my car.
I decide to see Johnny first and then go get stuff for dinner.
I pull up to the high school parking lot and all the teens awe at my car. You gotta admit an all black 2015 Chevy Camaro is a beautiful car(That's actually my dream car that I'm currently saving up for)
I park and grab my phone out of my purse and take my keys. I also grab the chipotle I got him for lunch.
"Nice car ma'm" one kid says while he stand in front of Kona. Yes I named my car Kona.
"Thank you very much" I say and walk into the school. I go to Johnnys classroom and walk in because I know its lunch right now so be doesnt have a class.
What I see when I open the door makes my heart drop to my feet.
His lips on someone else's.
His hands on her hips.
Hers on his neck.
Her lips on his.
I drop the bag of food and she jumps off of him.
"Alex. Its not what it-" I run out of the room before he can finish. I walk down the halls furiously wiping the tears coming from my eyes.
"Alex please wait!" I hear him shout from behind me.
I make it to my car and get in and press my forehead on the steering wheel. Tears are coming out of my eyes so fast I don't even try to stop them anymore.
I hear someone knock on the door and I see him.
I get out of the car and look at him, I'm so angry and hurt I'm shaking.
"Please Alex listen to me. She literally pushed herself on me the second before you walked in. I swear" he says.
"I never wouldve thought you would do something like this." I say and get back in the car.
I reverse and look at him one more time. He's crying which breaks my heart but I drive home anyways. When I get there I go inside and I feel as if there is a hundred pound weight hanging from my heart.
I open the door and slip my shoes off. I slump up stairs and go to my dresser. I open the top drawer and dig under the clothes until I find the picture.
Its of me and him. It was at our high school graduation. We were hugging, I was looking up to him ans he looking down to me. There was so much love in this picture. I wish I could turn back time to this moment. I lay on the bed and grab his pillow.
Yes what he did was wrong.
But I still love him.
He's is the love of my life and I don't want to lose him. I'm going to let him talk but not yet.
I get up and lock the door to the room.
I lay down and cuddle up with his pillow which smells like his conditioner and cologne. I fall asleep, holding the picture with wet cheeks.

After what I think is like 2 hours, I wake up to soft knocking at the door.
"Alex baby please let me explain" he pleads softly.  I turn over debating if I should let him in or not. I hear him sniffle and slide down the door.
I walk to the door and sit against it.
"Why?" I ask.
"She came up to me asking if I needed help since it was my first day teaching. I said no thank you but she kept pushing up against me and I told her I was married. She didn't listen and she kissed me and that's when you walked in. After you left I told her to get out of my room and to not bother me. Please Alex it broke my heart seeing you like that. I would never do something to hurt this family on purpose. Please believe me. I love you so much." He says and I can tell he is crying. I can't stand this. Him in this state is breaking my heart even more.
I unlock the door and I hear him get up.
He walks in the room and his eyes are all puffy and red from crying. He walks up to me carefully and I reach my hand up to wipe his tears away and he leans against my touch.
"I'm so so sorry Alex. I love you so much. Please let me make it up to you" he pleads.
"Not right now please I need time to think." I say my heart breaking in two.
"I think its best if you spend the night with a friend." His face immediately drops and I can see tears from in his eyes.

"Please baby don't do this. We can work through this" he pleads holding my hand in his.

"Not right now Johnny. Please just let me think" I say and walk out of the room into the girls room. I hear our bedroom door close slowly and a soft knock is placed at the door.
"I love you Alex. I always have and I always will" he says. I grab Bellas pillow to cry into.
I hear the front door open and close and I drag myself to the bathroom.
I strip off my clothes and get in the shower, letting the hot water turn my skin a shade of red.
Once I'm done I wrap myself in a towel and go to the closet, and after picking out a pair of undergarments and leggings, I also grab his black and pink hoodie. I dress and then settle on the sofa in the living room, Friends playing on the TV, and eventually falling asleep.

                          ........

"ALEX MARIE DALLAS IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR HONEST TO GOD I WILL BREAK IT DOWN NO MATTER HOW PREGANT I AM!" someone yells at the door.

I fall off the sofa and realize only Callie would be yelling like that.

I rush to the door, right in time because she just had raised her fist to pound the door again.

''What the actual fuck is wrong with you?! I have been calling and texting you for the past 2 hours! I thought you died!" She panics. I calm her down and we go back to the living room.

"I'm sorry I worried you. Today has just been a really bad day" I say, a tear falling from my eyes.

"I'm listening" she says and hugs a pillow.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
HEY YALL IM BACK probably not for long because I have decided to finally end this book😭 I want to focus on my other ones and this book has gone on for almost 4 years now I think its time to let go😭 Thank you so much for all your support it means a lot❤ there will be 2 more chapters and MAYBE an epilogue❤