Ch 4

Alex's P.O.V

"SURPRISE ALEX DALLAS!!!!!!" was screamed when we walked into the house.

I was so surprised to see so many people here.

"Alex this is your family" Cameron said."these are your uncles and cousins Nash Grier Taylor Caniff Carter Reynolds Shawn Mendes Matt Espinosa Jack Gilinsky who we just call jack And Jack Johnson who we call JJ and your cousins Hayes Grier and Skylynn Grier." 

They all ran up to me and wrapped me in a hug with Cameron at the center.

"So im gonna show you to your room and tomorrow we will take you shopping for a whole new wardrobe OK?" he said and took me upstairs and showed me to my room.

It was a blue and green wallpaper with my name written across with a canopy bed and a laptop an iPhone and an iPad. 

"Its better than i could have ever imagined..." i say. i turn around and wrap him in a huge hug and start crying again he sits down on the floor and we sit there hugging and crying.

"I love you sweetheart..."he whispers.

"I Love You too dad..." i whisper back.

He goes back downstairs and i unpack my belongings into one of the drawers since i don't have that much stuff. I lay on my bed  and fall fast asleep.

Cameron's P.O.V.

I went downstairs leaving alex alone to get used to her new room and settle down.

"Hey man how is she?" nash asks.

"Shes good shes settling down."i say running my hand through my hair.

"Well we gotta go have fun cam." matt says before they all get up and leave.

I go upstairs to check on her and find her fast asleep on her bed i grab a blanket from her closet and lay it over her and turn the light off. i head to my room and lay down and drift off to peaceful sleep.