Ch 33

GUYS HARRY STYLES NEW SONG MADE ME LEGIT CRY NO JOKE MY BABY IS SO GOOD.    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
~le time skip~
Alex:
I taped the last box of my stuff closed. Looking around my room which is pretty bare, I sigh. Moving into my own apartment for school is a big step and the fact that the love of my life is going to live with me, makes me not as nervous. We both got it together with the help of both of our parents when we got back from our trip. It was the closest one to UCLA, so we wouldnt have to travel far.
"Alex!" I hear.
I pick up the box and go down the stairs.
"Cameron!" I shout as I make it to him.
"All of your stuff packed?" He asks and takes the box from me.
"Yeah kinda depressing looking at the room so bare." I say as we walk out to the moving van.
"Yeah but now you get to have a new room at your very own apartment!" He says.
"Trying to get rid of me that quick huh?" I laugh.
"No I'm just excited for you. This is a new chapter in your life." He says and puts his arm around my shoulder and we lean back against the car.
"Oh I uh got you a present" he says and puts a blindfold over my eyes. He leads me somewhere and then he stops. I hear the garage door open and he takes off the blindfold.
There sitting in the garage is a 2015 Jet Black Camaro. MY DREAM CAR.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I SCREAM and jump into his arms.
" THANK YOU SO MUCH" I shout.
"Your welcome. I thought you and Johnny would need something to get you guys to your classes. So I got him a white Range Rover" he says and smiles. Then a white Range Rover pulls up in front and Johnny runs to Cameron.
"Thank You so much Cam" he says and hugs him. Cam laughs and hugs him back.
"In not even your son but you always  treat me like one. Thank you." He says.
"Of course you are my son what the heck." Cam says. I smile at the both of them.
"Thank you a million times" Johnny says. Then he turns to me.
"Hi babe" he smiles and hugs me.
"Ill give you two privacy" cam says and walks into the house.
"How are you?" I ask and sit on the curb. He sits next to me and holds my hand.
"Im happy. How about you?" He asks.
"Happy." I simply say. I put my head on his shoulder and we sit there.
"Pick a song" He says.
"Unconditionally Katy Perry." I say and pull up the audio.

"Oh no, did I get too close oh?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are all worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through this storm I would
I'd do it all because I love you, I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally" he sings.

"OOOOO I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" I say when he finished.
"What?" He says in confusion.
"Hold on" I say and run inside.

"Daaaadddd!" I say when I get inside. I find him laying on the couch watching tv.
"Allleeexxx" he says.
"We are gonna go to the dance studio. We will be back in like 30-60 minutes." I say and kiss his forehead.
"Alright be safe sweets" he says.
I run out to my car and unlock it. I signal him to get in and I start the engine. So smooth I think and back out of the driveway. I drive us to Capital City Dance Studio and park.
Johnny looks at me funny and I get out. He follows me into the building and I rent a room.

I find our room and plug my phone into the speaker system they have. Johnny closes the door and stands against the wall.
"What are we doing here?" He asks.
"Our dance" I say and take my sweater off so I'm in my tank top and leggings. He smiles and takes his sweater off too. I play the song and we begin our dance.
👇That's the dance😀👇