Ch 32

Alex:
" Bonjour Paris!" I shout as I hop off the plane steps. Johnny takes my hand and we walk into the airport to retrieve our luggage. Once we do we go outside for a taxi.
"Actually I arranged a ride before we got on the plane" he says and leads me over to a black SUV. The driver steps out with his hat hanging low to cover his face but the takes it off and I stand there with my mouth open in shock.

"DAD?" I yell and run to him.
"Hi there sweets" he says and catches me when I jump into his arms. He spins me around and sets me back down.
"What are you doing here?!?!?!" I ask as I still can't stop smiling after not seeing him for in like forever.
"I had some last minute work to do in Italy so we decided to come by and surprise you guys." He says putting our luggage in the trunk.
"We?" I ask. The passenger door opens and out steps Riley. Her belly significantly larger than the last time we saw her.
"Riley!" I shout and hug her. I hold her stomach in my hands.
"Hi babies! Your big sister missed you!" I say. Johnny hugs her and we all get in the car.
"So how was Australia guys?" Cam asks as he drives us to the Hotel Marion.
"Oh my god it was so fun! We did something new everyday! The Opera House was by far my favorite" I say.
'' Yeah she started crying after cause she said it was so beautiful" Johnny laughs. I lightly punch him.
"Hey it was her voice it moved me man" I say. Cam laughs and turns into the parking lot. The valet walks up to the car and hands cam a ticket. We get out and the guys get the luggage and put it on one of those carts. Then we go inside and go to the front desk. Cam tries talking to the guy but he doesnt speak English so I step forward to translate.

"Tell him that we have a reservation under Cameron Dallas please" he says and I nod.

"Nous avons une réservation sous le nom de Cameron Dallas" I say to the man.

"Ahh oui deux suites" he asks.
"Two suites?" I ask him and he nods

"Oui c'est correct" I say.

"D'accord, voici vos clés, profitez de votre séjour" he says and hand me two key cards.

"Je vous remercie" I thank him. I turn and hand the keys to Cam and he hands one back to me.
"This is for you two. We will be in the room across from yours so if you need anything you know where to find us." He tells us in the elevator.

"Alright I think ima take a nap we got up super early this morning." I say and lean into Johnny.
"Me too" he says and puts his hand on my waist.
"Okay we are gonna go for lunch and then we are gonna go to the Eiffel Tower tonight. Would you guys like to join us?" He asks raising his eyebrows up and down.
"Sure" I say and Johnny nods.
We reach our floor and go to your rooms.
I open the door and set my bag on the bed. I open it and pull out my shorts and change. Then I place my bag under the bed and crawl in under the cover and face the side. Johnny crawls in next to me and pulls me against his chest. I smile and close my eyes.
~skip le sleep~
My alarm goes off and I turn it off. I wipe my eyes and yawn. I turn over to face him. He is still asleep so I put my hand on his cheek and smile. He smiles and his eye flutter open and he puts his hand on mine.
"Hi" he says, his voice all nice and husky.
"Ima take a shower ok?" He tells me after he yawns.
"Sounds good" i say and he rolls out of the bed. I get up and go to Cams room to see if they are there. I knock twice and Riley opens the door.

"Hey hun! You need Cameron he's in the shower." She says and lets me in the room.
"No I was just checking if you guys were here. What time should we be ready by?" I say as she goes into the closet for her clothes.
"He said 7:30. Which dress should I wear?" She says and holds up a red and white body con dress and a white and black maxi dress.
"The red and white one. It would show off your belly perfectly" I say.
"True thank you" she says and puts the other one back.
"What are you gonna name them?" I ask as she sits the mirror.
"We chose Amara Jule and Alarix Cameron. Alarix for you and Amara because its my moms name" she says. I stand up and hug her.
"You're naming a baby for me? That's so sweet, thank you" I say.
"Want me to do your hair?" I ask and she nods.
I do her hair in a braided crown and let her curls flow.
"Perfect!" I say as I put the last bobby pin in place.
"Thank you so much hun" she says and hugs me.
"Now go get ready" she says and I leave.
By the time I get back Johnny is out of the shower and is about to get dressed. Meaning he walks out of the bathroom with only a towel on his waist. Bet y'all can imagine my face at that sight 😮😳😍 . Yeah I almost passed out.
"Staring is rude babe" he cheekily said.
"Oh hush. If you had a girlfriend that was as hot as you then you would stare too." I say as I get my undergarments.
"Oh but I do" he says and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Hmm" I hum and turn around.
I kiss him and then remove his arms.
"I need to shower now" I say and walk into the bathroom.
~after me shower~
When I walk out of the bathroom he is sitting on the bed. I'm only in a towel with my bra and underwear on. So I walk into the closet and close the door.
Which was useless.

The door slides open and he leans against the frame.
I pick out my ripped blue jeans, white bodysuit with the tie up v neck, and a black flannel.
I change and pick out my white Jefferey Campbells. I put them on and turn around.
"How do I look?" I say and twirl.
"Perfect as always" he says and kisses me.
Theres a knock on the door and I go to answer it. Cam stands at the door in a nice white shirt and black skinnies with black and white vans.
"Ready?"
" yeah hang on a moment." I say. I go back into the room and grab my phone which holds my money and Driver License.
Johnny grabs the key and we leave. Cams car sits out front ready to go. We get in and Cam drives us to the tower. We arrive and begin our decent to the top.
"That's a lot of steps. Thank god for elevators." Johnny says as we take the elevator to the top.
Once we reach the top the sun is setting and Paris looks absolutely beautiful. Cam and Riley go off to one side and Johnny and I lean against the rail.

"Ah Paris, la ville d'amour. Comme c'est génial d'être avec celui que vous aimez" I say. He looks at me and says:
"Alright that sounded beautiful but what does it mean in English?"
I laugh and say it again.
"Ah Paris, the city of love. How great it is to be with the one you love"
He smiles and hugs me.
"I havent told you I loved you yet." He says.
"Really?" I smirk.
" Alex Marie Dallas I LOVE YOU!" he shouts.
"I LOVE YOU TOO JOHNNY CASSIDY!" I shout back.
"Guys come here" cam shouts from the other side. We walk over and he makes us stand to the side and he faces Riley.

"Riley we have been together for almost 3 years now. These 3 years have been the best of my life. You have made me so happy and loved and I can't thank you enough. You have blessed me by carrying our children and I know you will be the perfect mother to them. I love you so much for giving me the chance to be a father again. Not that I don't love you Alex. I will always love you since you were my first child..."
"Yeah yeah just go on" I say in anticipation.
"So what I'm trying to say Riley is ..." He gets down on one knee and on cue me Riley and Johnny gasp.
"Will you give me the joy and pleasure of becoming Mrs. Riley Dallas? Will you marry me?" He asks and pulls out a beautiful Diamond ring.
"Yes yes yes a million times yes!!" She shouts tears coming down her smiling face.
He picks her up and spins her around.
"Awwwwwwww" I squeal and hug my man.
"This is so cute!" Johnny says.
"Oh my god Cameron! This is so beautiful" Riley says, staring in awe at the ring.
"The best for my baby" he says and hugs her.
"Dad you are too precious" I say and hug him.

"Oh sweets" he says. Johnny hugs her and bro hugs Cam.

"Alex be my maid of honor?" Riley says and holds my hands in hers. My jaw drops and I tear up.
"Yes of course!" I shout.
"Johnny be my Best Man?" Cam asks.
"Yeah man" he says and they "bro hug".
We leave the tower after taking a lot of pictures.

We go to dinner and head back to the hotel. We say goodbye and go into our room.
"Oh my god I can't believe they are getting married!" I say as I flop down onto the bed.
"Right! They make such a good couple!" He says and flops next to me.
We lie together just staring at the ceiling. My eyes begin to droop and then I pass out.

Johnny(yay):
I look to my side and see Alex asleep. I chuckle and get up. I pick her up and lay her right on the bed. I untie her shoes and take them. Off I slip her flannel off and then grab some shorts and one of my t shirts. I change her really fast and then change my self. I turn off all of the lights and curl up with her under the covers and fall asleep.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
WITH A DAB A RANCH WITH A DAB A RANCH WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
Bruh I can not stop listening to this video its so funny😂😂

SO LIKE I SAW MY BABY 2 CHAINZ IN CONCERT HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME MAN LIKE WHEN IT WAS ALL QUIET I YELLED I LOVE YOU SO LOUD AND HE SMILED AND POINTED AT ME

ALRIGHT YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER❤❤❤❤