Ch 13

Alex's P.O.V

I awake o the smell of bacon and the sound of Cameron singing.

I hop into the shower and put on Panic! At The Disco. Emperors New Clothes comes on which is one of my favorite songs.

Welcome to the end of eras

Ice has melted back to life
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die
If it feels good, tastes good
It must be mine
Dynasty decapitated
You just might see a ghost tonightAnd if you don't know now you knowI'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah
The crown...
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah

I get out and get dressed( up top) , grab my backpack and head downstairs to find the padre dancing around the kitchen and singing to Work From Home by Fifth Harmony.

"Hey kid Good Morning" he says as he fills my plate with eggs bacon and toast. I pour myself a glass of apple juice and dig in.

"So are you nervous scared gonna puke?" he says as he eats across from me.

"Kinda nervous. But mostly excited." i say.

"Well Im going to walk you to office to help you sign some papers. Mmk"

"Sounds good. Tell me Why is it called Houston High if we live in California?" I say as I put my plate in the sink.

"I dont know maybe the school board ran out of names. Lets Gettie on outta here girlie."

the drive to school took 15 minutes. We arrive at a high school that is next to the freaking BEACH! Like how cool is that.

We take about ten minutes to find the office and the entire way Cameron got googly eyes from every single girl that walked past us. I got wolf whistle from every guy that passed me. God boys can be such pigs. We reached the office and i sat in a chair as he filled out all of the paperwork.

"Hi" someone says to me.

I turn to my left and see a what looks like a really nice guy but you never know I thought Caleb was a nice guy but you know how that turned out.

"Um Hi."

"Im Johnny. Johnny Cassidy. Whats your name?" he asks and i could tell he was nervous.

"Oh Im Alex. Alex Dallas" i say shaking his hand.

"So are you new here?"

"Is it that obvious? Yeah I'm new." i say chuckling.

"Oh is that your dad?" he says pointing to Cam.

"Yeah thats him"

"Im 15 what about you"

"Im 14 turning 15 in about one month and a half"

"Oh well i just wanted to come tell you that i think your really pretty and i hope we become friends." he says before he kisses my hand and walks out. I stare after him shocked.

"Alex Its done. you're all set. Here's your schedule."

"Ooo thanks. Well I'll see you later then." i say giving him a hug.

"Alright call me when you get out." he says before he walks out the door.

I go to my first class which turns out to English . My personal favorite.

The teachers name is Mrs. Bowen. Shes young and preggers to the max like she looks like she will pop any moment. Turns out shes only 6 months pregnant and will be having twins which i feel bad for her cause twice the pain. Shes wearing a cute maternity dress which is peach colored and shes wearing birks.

"Hello Ms. Dallas. Can you come up here and tell us somethings about yourself." she says before she sits at her desks.

"Um ok" i walk to the front and hear giggling from the back. When i turn to face the class i see three fake girls with booty shorts cake faces and crop tops.

"Im Alex Dallas Im from Sacramento California. My dad and i moved here about a month ago and i like to read and listen to music and yeah." i say. I didn't tell them about the adoption thing cause i wasn't ready for everyone to know.

"Ok go ahead and take a seat next to Johnny in the back."

"Okie dokie." i say before i take my seat.

"Hey Alex." johnny says.

"Hey Johnny." i say with a smile.

"Ima be right back" he says as he goes get the papers for us.

"Ok"

All of the sudden someone grabs my hair and pulls back. I whip around to see cake face girl whose name is Alexandra.

"Hes mine stay away you freak." she says.

"Yeah right who would want a cake face anyways now let go of my hair. I just washed it and i don't want your dirty fingers on it.

"Whatever stay away."

~Skips rest of day~

"Daaaaaaddd Immm outtttttt" i say through the phone.

"Alllllrrrrriiiiigggghhhhttt Immm ooonnnnn myyyy waaaayyy" he says before hanging up.

I take a seat at the bench and pull out Prisoner of Azkaban and start reading.

"Harry Potter? what a freak" someone screeches.

I look up and see Alexandra and her two wannabes. Johnny walks by and waves at me and i wave back.

" i told you to stay away from him "

HONK!

Dads here and i turn to Alexandra and say

" too bad I dont have to listen to you"