Ch 11

Camerons P.O.V

"I am her father." i say.

"WHAT" i hear Caleb and Liv say together.

"I am so sorry sir."Caleb says before he hurries back to his table.

"Your...Daughter?" Liv asks.

"Yup Alex meet Olivia. Liv, Alex" i say as i take a seat.

Alex's P.O.V

Olivia seemed surprised that i was his daughter. I thought she knew already.

"Hi Olivia Im Alex." i say sticking my hand out.

She seemed disgusted so i withdrew my hand.

"Cameron would you mind going and finding that waiter please." she says batting her eyelashes. I sensed something fishy.

Dad got up and left and Olivia turned to me.

"Why are you here?" she says with attitude.

"Umm I'm here because Cam wanted me to meet his girlfriend."

"No i mean why are you in his life he doesn't want you You're just a charity case you little brat" she says spitting in my face.

"Um Who do you think you are?!" i say getting up to find Cameron but she grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!!! DAD CAM!!!!" i yell. Heads turn to look at us and she quickly lets go.

"Stop yelling you little beast." she pushes me down into my chair as Cam comes running over looking startled.

"What happened are you okay Alex what happened?!"

I told him what happened and he turned to Liv with his mad face on.

"How dare you touch my daughter Olivia?! She is my daughter and she is here to stay and you arent so goodbye we are done!" he yells.

We leave her at the table looking startled.

We get in the car and he puts his head on the steering wheel and sighs.

"Im sorry dad." I say as i put my hand on his shoulder.

"Dont be kid. I dont want to be with anyone if they are going to hurt you." he says as he hugs me.

"Love you dad." i say into his shoulder.

"I love you too kid." he says

"Now where are we going to eat at now."

"In-n-out" i suggest.

"Oh yasss girl get our Cali on!" he says in a sassy girl voice.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Happy days happy days