Ch 20

Alex's P.O.V
He has been in surgery for an hour now. Nash and i are sitting in the waiting room. Im texting Johnny and keeping him updated even though nothing has happened yet. I start to hum Panic! At the Disco's song "Always" to calm my self.  Then I start to sing quietly then a little louder..
When the world gets to heavy put it on my back
Ill be you levy
You are taking me apart like bad glue on a get well card
It was always you falling for me
Now there's always time calling for me
Im the light blinking at the end of the road blink back to let me know
Im a fly that's trapped in a web
But Im thinking that my spiders dead
what a lonely little life
I could kid myself in thinking that Im fine
It was always you falling for me
Now there's always time calling for me
Im the light blinking at the end of the road blink back to let me know.
People clap and I didn't even know I was that loud. Nash just stares at me with teary eyes and bear hugs me.
"I love you Alex no matter what."
"I love you too Nashley." I hug him back.
"Mr. Grier." the doctor says.
"Yes that's me." Nash says. Releasing me.
"Mr.Dallas is out of surgery and can now take visitors. Family only." he says looking at me.
"Im his daughter." I say.
"Okay right this way." he shows to cams room and we walk in.
He is pale from the loss of blood and has a bandage wrapped around his forearm. He sees us and smiles weakly.
"Daddy.." I say as I walk over to him and start to cry.
"Its okay hun Im alright. Im okay." he says stroking my hair.
"What happend?" Nash says to him.
"Well I was going into the bathroom and I slipped on some water and I cut my arm on the corner of the counter and hit my head on the toilet. So I screamed. Then I heard Alex yelling dad at the door and I tried to get up but I passed out. Then I woke up here." he says.
"Dang flabbit you scared me to death I thought you died." I say as I grab his hand. We hear yelling in the hallway and Nash and I get up to investigate.
"We need to see Cameron Dallas!" Matt yells at the doctor.
"Im sorry sir Family only." he says back calmly
"They are family let them in." I say to him. He looks to Nash who nods and he allows them to enter. They all rush to him and Cam  retells the story. Matt lightly smacks him upside the head for not watching what he was doing. Someone wraps their arms around my waist and puts their head on my shoulder. I see out the corner of my eye its Johnny.
"Wanna get some food?" he says spinning me around.
"Yeah sure."
"Taco Bell?"
"Yeah"
I tell them we are.going to get food. Nash gives me his credit card and I tell them to text me what they want from there.
I call an uber and we wait out front.
"Wheres Skylnn?" I ask him since I didn't see her in the room.
"She is with Mahogany at the hotel. She didn't want to see cam hurt."
"Ohhhh"
Our uber pulls up and we go to Taco Bell.  We get out and go inside. The guy working the cash register is pretty cute tbh. He has black hair with bright green eyes and tan skin. But I think Johnny is cuter. We walk up to the counter and I order our food. I got something for the uber driver too since she was really nice. The entire time Johnny was tense and had his arm around my waist. When I finish he hands me my receipt and winks. I furrow my eyebrows and walk away. I look at the piece of paper and see he wrote something at the bottom:
Nice meeting you cutie! Text me sometime
Andrew (842) 654-7798
I roll my eyes and stuff the paper in the garbage but in secret so I won't hurt his feelings. Johnny is on his phone when I walk back to him. He smiles when he sees me and pulls me next to him.
"How did I get so lucky to have you?" he asks.
"I talked to a leprechaun and asked him to make you lucky." I say as I lean into his shoulder.
"Oh that's right but he doesn't look like one right. He's tall and has a quiff goes by the name Cameron Dallas?"
"That's the one." I say giggling.
"Order number 74 your food is ready." I get up and go to the counter. In total there is 4 bags and I grab them and walk back to the table. Johnny takes the bags from me and we go back to the car.
After I hand the driver her food,which she tried to deny but i ended up winning which resulted in her taking the burrito and taco I got her. Then after 15 minutes we arrived back at the hospital. We make it to cams room and everyone is on their phones or watching TV.
"Food!" I yell and everyone snaps their heads in my direction.
"I go first!" cam yells at them.
I hand over the 3 bags and I keep the one with mine and Johnny's.
We all laugh and talk all day till night. We leave the hospital at 9 and go back to the hotel. Cam gets out tomorrow and then continues with Magcon
Its been a very stressful day and once I get back to my room I make my way to my bed and passout the moment my head hits the pillow.
(Dream)
Im walking down the hallway to dads room at the hospital. Im pushed out of the way as doctors and nurses rush in there first. I run to the room and see Cam unconscious and his heart meter going crazy.
"DAD DAD DON'T DIE DAD!" I scream.
They bring in the difribulator (Idk how to spell it just saying) and opens cams shirt. He yells clear and shocks him. Cam jolts at it but doesn't wake up. They do it two more times and the room goes quiet. The meter goes into a straight line.
"NO DAD WAKE UP DAD YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME DAD!" I scream at him.
"Time of Death: 9:37 pm." the doctor says quietly. I drop to the floor full on crying and screaming.
"Allleeexxx" someone says in the distance.
"We are coming for you and this time you wont get away..."
My blood runs cold. I recognize those voices.
They belong to people I never want to see again.
They belong to:
My parents.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Ooooooooooooooo her parents dun dun dun Josh dun😏 how about you keep reading to find out what happens next.