Ch 12

Alex's P.O.V

After the whole scene at Marias , Cam and i went to In-N-Out for food.

(@In-N-Out) 

We order our food. I get Animal Fries and a burger. Dad gets Animal Fries Regular Fries and a burger and we both get a water and a vanilla shake.

"SO Alex I have officially signed you up for school!" he says sipping his water.

"Oh what school?" 

"Houston High."

"Oh when do I start?" I ask as i pick up my burger.

"Tomorrow actually is that ok?"

"Yeah its all good."

We leave  and head home. Dad goes and lays on the couch and watches TV while i head upstairs to pick out my outfit. I decide on my outfit and change into Nike Pros and a hoodie with One direction on it and Head downstairs. I Jump on the sofa next to dad who is watching dance Moms.

"Why are we watching this?" i say laughing.

"Its very interesting..oh alright i couldn't remember where i put the remote" he says before he grabs the bowl of chips on the table.

I get up and walk to the kitchen where i find cheese bacon and bread in the fridge. Perfect Grilled cheese Bacon Sandwiches. I saw it on Pinterest and wanted to try it.

After making 3 for each of us i go back into the living room with two root beers and plop down next to dad who was now asleep. i grab one sandwich with a napkin and wave it in front of his nose. After about a minute his eyes flutter open wide and he makes a snap at the food.

"OOOOO Bacon noice very noice." he says as he munches the rest.

After we eat and watch Frozen together i head upstairs to take a shower.

I put on The Chainsmokers and hop in. After I finished i changed into a Young and Free Tank and a pair of black softee shorts and go back downstairs to say goodnight to Cam.

I stop in the middle of the stairs because i over hear him talking to someone.

"No sir that will be great yeah Ok so June 2-20th right? Ok thatll be fun cant wait to see the guys t thank you!'' (Todays Date Is 4/15 just pretend) 

"Dad?'' i asks as i inch down the stairs.

"Oh hey kid."

"Whats happening in June?" i ask as i take a seat at the bottom of the stairs.

He gets up and walks over to me pulling me up.

"Guess whos going to have a Magcon Reunion Meet Up In Orlando Florida?!?!?!" 

"Oh my god no Freaking way!" i  say jumping up in down in my head.

"Me and you kid we're going to Disney world. After you finish school of course."

"Oh my god thank you so much dad!!!!"

"No probs Kiddo Now off to bed with you! You are going to a magical place where there is many other humans just like you"

"Only if you give me a piggy back ride up to my room" I say.

"Alright little one hop on your steed awaits." he says before i jump onto his back.

====================================================================

Welll whos ready to hear about how her first day at school is i know i am! See ya on the other side!