Ch 38

Alex:
I put on the last piece to my outfit. Its the J necklace that Johnny gave me when he asked me out when we were 15. I turn to look at the full body mirror and smile.
Today, October 19th, is my wedding day. I'm wearing dress that shows off my curves and fits perfectly around my baby bump. I am now 5 months pregnant with twin girls. I'm so excited to have them.
The door opens and Dad enters. He takes one look at me and starts to tear up.
"I can't believe you are all grown up." He says and hugs me. I hug him tight.
"But I will always be your little girl dad" I say and kiss his cheek.
"Guys its time" Riley peeks her head in and tells us.
"One minute" he says and sits me down.
He pulls out a black velvet rectangle box. He opens it to reveal a diamond bracelet with mine and Johnnys initials on it. He takes it carefully out of the box and wraps it around my wrist. He clips it in place and smiles.
"I'm proud of you baby girl." He says and kisses my cheek again.
"Its beautiful thank you so much dad. For everything." He smiles at me and takes my arm. I grab my bouquet of lillies and we exit the room.
We enter the lobby of the church and stand behind my bridesmaids, Carson Calli and Riley. Johnnys groomsmen are Nash Hayes and Cameron.
The song Flightless Bird, American Mouth starts to play and they enter the church.
I take a deep breath and look at my father who is tearing up. I hug his arm and he smiles at me.
I am about to marry the love of my life and couldnt be happier.
When its my turn the chorus begins and the wide oak doors open. I see the love of my life standing facing the front of the church. Then he turns around and sees me his face and smile could light up the room. I smile at him and begin to feel tears coming out of my eyes. He smiles at me and wipes his cheeks.
Johnny( yay):
"You ready man?" Nash asks me and puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Ive been ready for a while now" I say and smile at him. The love of my life is about to enter the doors and I am about to make the best decision of my life. He turns me around to face the front of the church and tells me to stay like that until the chorus of the song plays. The song begins to play and I'm guessing the bridesmaid are walking down the aisle now. When I hear the chorus begin I take a deep breath and turn around slowly.
There standing between the two great oak doors, is the love of my life. My breath is knocked out of me as I meet her beautiful eyes. They are teary and she smiles at me. I smile back and wipe away my own tears. Cameron begins walking her down the aisle and I can't contain my happiness. I walk in a circle and crouch down. I bite my fist to keep from yelling out in joy. She laughs along with the crowd and all I can do is smile at her. She reaches the front and Cameron kisses her cheek and hands her to me.
"Hi" she says and smiles at me.
"Hi" I say back. I want to kiss her so bad but I have to wait.
The pastor goes comes up to the alter and begins talking. I zone out and stare into her eyes. We don't need words to talk. We are having a full out conversation just by looking at each other.
"Do you Johnathon-" He say but gets interrupted.
"Yes with all my heart" I say and hold her hands.
"Alright Do you Ale-"
"Yes Forever and always" she says. The crowd laughs once again.
"Okay then now it is time to exchange your own vows. Johnathon you may go first" he says.
"Alex from the first day I met you I knew there was something special about you. You looked so perfect and was kind enough to talk to a person like me. When I first asked you to be my girlfriend I knew we would be together for a long time. When you were taken from us, it felt as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest and crushed into a million pieces. But you were there to pick up every piece. You put me back together. You are my savior and I am eternally grateful for you. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and showing you just how special you are to me. I love you so much and can't believe how lucky I am to have you as my wife. You are going to be the perfect mother to our children. Thank you so much for coming into my life. Thank you for wanting to spend the rest of your life with me. I love you Alex." I finish and her face is full of tears.

"Johnny Johnny Johnny, where do I begin with you? You came into my life and became one of the most important people to me. You have been there through everything with me, and have never given up on me or us. You have been my rock for the past 8 years. I couldnt be happier than when I'm with you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing person, who is going to be a perfect father and husband. Thank you for being the perfect person. I love you so much " she says and I'm in tears.
"If that's all the couples have to say, then I am proud and delighted to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" he says and steps back. I lift the veil over her face and she puts her hands around the back of my neck. I take her in my hands and kiss her. Fireworks and explosions erupt from in between us. I lift her up and spin around and she erupts in laughter. The crowd cheers and claps. I set her down and she smile up at me.
"Mrs. Cassidy" I say in awe. She laughs and I pick her up bridal style. I carry her out with the train of bridesmaids and groomsmen following us. We reach the door and I set her down.
"You ready?" She asks me.
"As long as I'm with you" I say and kiss her again.
We open the door and everyone is waiting and cheering. We walk down the path and get covered in rice. Cameron is waiting at the end with his family. Riley hugs Alex and I hug Cameron.
"Please take care of her" he says as we release.
"I always will" I say and smile. Amara comes up to me and I pick her up.
"JoJo is brother now" she says and kisses my cheek.
"Yup. You are my sister now sweetie" I say and kiss her cheek back.
Then Alarix comes up to me and I hand Amara to Alex.
"Sissy love me more then Jojo. She told me" he says and smiles to himself.
I laugh and lift him in the air.
"She always will little Buddy" I say. He squeals in delight and hugs me.
I set him down and take my wife's hand. We walk to the Limo that will take us to the Venue for the reception. She climbs in first and pops out the top.
I climb in after her and close the door. I roll down the window and pop my head out.
We have goodbye to everyone and settle into our seats.
"Did we really just get married?" She says and takes her veil off.
"We did" I say and just admire her beauty.
"I love you so much Mr. Cassidy" she says and kisses me.
"And I love you so much Mrs. Cassidy" I say and smile. She really is the love of my life.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
HEY YALL IM BACK AND IM BETTER. FINALLY OUTTA SCHOOL AND DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER BOO YAH☝☝☝☝☝☝☝ LOVE YALL SO MUCH ENJOY LIKE COMMENT SHARE YOU KNOW THE DRILL