Ch 28

(If you can't tell already I used snapchat to make that😂👆) (This song always gets me hyped )

Alex:
We drive for what feels like 10 minutes and then the car turns into the driveway. Cam reaches over and puts the blindfold over my eyes. Car doors open and I feel someone's hand grab mine. I stumble a little and walk with them.

We walk through the open door and they leave me in the hall. I hear the back door open and close. Then the blindfold is removed. I open my eyes and look up the see mine and Johnny's senior portraits pinned up with a graduation banner in the middle. I look to my left and Johnny is standing next to me smiling.

"I think they went out back." he says and grabs my hand. We walk out to the yard and its decorated with lanterns with graduation caps. Its decorated all nice and there is a buffet table towards the right side of the yard. There are tables and chairs along the back of the yard. In the middle of the yard is a small platform for dancing. Then out of no where out families and friends pop out and throw confetti on us. Our parents come up to us and hug us. Then they lead us over to what they call "honors table". Then everyone goes quiet and Cam and Riley step forward.
"Alex and Johnny we are so proud of you two. I can't believe you guys have grown up so fast. I-I love you-u both" cam says then starts to cry at the end. Riley wraps and arm around him and says her piece. Then when he can speak again he says he has some important news to tell us.

"We have something for you guys" he hand me two small boxes and Johnny a box. I open the one labeled first. I take out a little baby shoe. I look at them confused until Riley puts a hand on her stomach. Then my brain processes the info and my eyes go wide.
"You're- pregnant?!?!" I yell and stand up. She smiles and nods. I run to her and hug her tight. Im gonna be a big sister!
"How far?" I ask and release her.
"2 1/2 months" she says and smiles.
I turn to cam and smile.
"What happened to always being safe?" I tease.
"Oh be quiet and open your guy's other box." he smiles.
I sit back down and turn to face Johnny. He smiles at me and we open them together. Inside there are plane tickets. TO AUSTRALIA AND THEN TO PARIS. My eyes go wide again and I look at Johnny who I just as shocked as me.
We stay silent just staring at each other shocked.
"You guys like em ?" his mom says.
"YES OF COURSE " we yell together. We hop up and run to both sets of parents and hug the living life out of them.
The rest of the night we spent dancing, eating and singing. Everyone is tired and ready to leave by 9.
When its time to go I pull Johnny to the side.
"I love you" I say to him. He pulls me in for a tight hug and we rock back and forth.
"I love you more baby" he says. I smile into his chest. I really do love this kid.
"Im a happy little pickle" I say. He lifts my chin and kisses me.
"You're my little happy pickle" he says. I smile at him and he hugs me tighter. We walk back over to the fam and say goodbye to him and his parents. I turn to mine and smile. I hug the life out of my Dad. He smiles and hugs me back.
"Thank You Dad. I love you so much." I whisper.
"I love you too babygirl." he says .
I go upstairs into my room and take my gown off. I step out of my shoes and dress and throw on Johnny's hoodie that he left here a while ago. I wipe the make up off and throw my hair in a bun. I plug my phone in and curl up under the covers and drift off into peaceful slumber.
(Idk what now so ima skip to their flight day . I know I know lots and lots of time skips sorry guys💞)

June 15:
I pull the zipper closed on my last suitcase my other one is sitting by the door with my passport and tickets to Australia and Paris. Johnny and I are leaving to the airport at 4 and our flight is at 5:30. I quickly get dressed since its 3:30. I grab my outfits that's on the bed and go into the bano. Im just wearing my Adidas pants and a black and white shirt along with a simple black zip up jacket and my nikes.
I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on. I got them 2 weeks ago when I started getting headaches from reading.
I walk out of my room and go downstairs to find Dad sitting on the couch looking at pictures and crying. I rush to him and wrap my arms around him.
I look at the book and they're all the pictures of our adventures together.
"Dad please stop crying" I say.
"You are just s-so grown u-up I don't want you to leave me." he cries and hugs me harder.
"Dad Im never going to leave you. You will always be my father and my first best friend. And I love you so much" I say. Im starting to tear up from him crying.
"I love you too Sweets." he says and releases me. He wipes his face off and looks back at the book. He points to a picture of me when he first adopted me. I was standing in front of the house with him and Nash. I was so small back then.
"I remember that day. It was the second day after I brought you home. You were so shy and quiet back then. Took us forever to convince you to take the picture. " he says with a laugh.
Then he points to the one below it. Its the one of me on my 15th birthday. It was a picture of our backs as we were looking at the stars. Someone must have taken it and we didn't notice them. Theres a bell and we snap out of it. He closes the book and wipes his face. I wipe mine and squeeze his hand one more time. He kisses my forehead and i go to the door. I open it and there stands Johnny with a hat that has a stuffed koala on it.

"G'Day Mate." he says and laughs.
"Come inside you weirdo." I say and giggle at the sight of him. He walks in the door and take off the hat.
"Hey Im your weirdo. " he defends. I pull him in and kiss him.
"Yes. Yes you are" I say.
We walk into the living room together. My luggage is next to Johnnys by the window. I look around taking it all in. I grab the family portrait off of the mantle by the fireplace.  Its the group picture from graduation day. We are all in the backyard laughing and hugging each other. I take the picture out of its frame and place it in my backpack next to my cases. I turn to Johnny to see him smiling at me.
"What?" I smile.
"Nothing you're just cute that's all" he says. I roll my eyes playfully and Cam walks in.
"You guys ready?" he says. We nod and grab all of our stuff. We walk out of the door and he locks it. I put my stuff in the trunk and look at the house. Im gonna miss it. I get in the back seat with Johnny and we drive to LAX.

We arrive at 4:10 and grab our stuff. We are going to say goodbye before we go in. I look at dad and he looks like he is about to cry again.
I hug him super hard. He hugs me just as tight. Then we release and he hugs Johnny and whispers something in his ear. Johnny nods and steps back.
"I love you guys so much please be super careful and call me when you land please" dad says.
"Of course dad." I say and hug him again.
We release and he looks extremely sad.
"Send Riley my love and tell her I said ill miss her please" I say as she is in San Fransico visiting her parents.
"Of course please be extremely careful."
"We will" Johnny and I say in unison.
He hugs us one more time and says he loves us. We say it back and we go separate ways. We make it through customs and settle on some chairs while we wait for our flight.
"Flight 2367 to Sydney Australia is now boarding at Gate A" the lady on the intercom says. That's us so we grab our stuff and walk over to the entrance. We hand our tickets to the man who wishes us a safe flight. We board and take our seats next to each other and strap in. I look at him and smile.
"I love you Alex" he says and kisses me.
"I love you Johnny" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. We begin to descent and I look out of the window.
"Ill be back soon Dad" I whisper.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
HEY GUYS IM BACK AND HEALTHY ONCE AGAIN!!! Here is an extra long one for ya guys. Feeling so much better. Please listen to the song it always gets me so hyped . Migos honestly has some of the best beats out there. Like listen to Deadz and you will know what Im talking about. Take Off and Quavo are my babies😍😍😍 Off Set is alright tbh.