Ch 16

Alex's P.O.V

So today is June 1st. Dad, Johnny and I are going to Florida tomorrow for his Magcon Reunion thing. Johnny and I couldn't be happier. He's been the perfect boyfriend ever. He comes over all the time and he makes me food even when I tell him not too or he will bring me food.  He always tells me how beautiful I am and that he's the luckiest guy in the world and I do the same to him. I couldn't be happier then when Im with him

  Today we are packing everything because our fight is at 9:00pm. I texted Johnny to make sure that all his stuff was packed by 8 so we could get to the airport on time. Im packing the basic nessecities, with some swimsuits and some dresses and like 2 pairs of heels. I mostly packed comfortable stylish clothes.

I check my clock and see its 7. Im getting hungry and we all know plane food is gross so I go downstairs for something to eat. I see Dads suitcases by the door along with our boarding passes on the table. All of the sudden there is a crash coming from the kitchen. I run in there to see dad covered in flour.

"Oh my god Dad  are you okay?" I say running up to them.

"Yeah I tried to reach for the salt and i accidently grabbed the flour and fell and it got all over me" he says chuckling then coughing. He walk out of the kitchen to clean himself up.

I decided to get cleaned up myself. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put a Nike headband. I went to my closet to see what I had left. I grabbed one of my Adidas sweats and added the rest of them to my case like how could I have forgotten them. I also grabbed my Nike sports bra and put that on then I put my Adidas hoodie over that. I put on my Nike roshes. I sat on my  bed after that to text Johnny to remind him what time he should be here by:

A: Hey love just wanted to remind you to be here by 8❤

J: Thanks boo can't wait to see you. 

A: We are gonna be Florida for like 3 weeks together I can't wait for it we are gonna have so much fun

J: Yes we are gonna have so much fun hopefully nothing tries to get in between us there❤

A: Yeah I hope so too See you soon

What did he mean by something getting in between us? I mean girls are gonna be all over dad and the guys but what if they try to do that to Johnny?

Cams P.O.V
I went upstairs to change and get all this flour off of me. I changed into some black sweats and a white hoodie and tied a black bandana around my head after I had blow dried my hair. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to continue eating. I had made me and Alex some quick pasta that we could eat before we left.

Alex came back down dressed and ready. She grabbed a bowl and filled it up with pasta. She sat across from me and looked a little down.

"What's wrong sweet pea?" I ask.
I could see she hesitated about telling me but she did it anyways.

"What if, while we are there, someone tries to get between me and Johnny?" she asks quickly.
I pondered this for a moment but I knew she meant the world to Johnny he wouldn't hurt her intentionally.

"Hunny nothing will come between you guys. Your bond is too strong. I know Johnny will never hurt you on purpose he's a good kid you mean the world to him believe me he told me." I say grabbing her hand
"Really you think so?"
" I know so my Lil butterfly" I say smiling at her.
She truly is the best thing that has happened to me. At that moment someone rang the doorbell and Alex hopped up and ran to the door. I looked at the clock on the stove and saw it was 7:45. I followed her to the door and see Johnny and a woman I presumed was his mother. She looked like she was in her mid 30s.
"Hi you must be Cameron." she said sticking her hand out.
"Yes I am Mrs. Cassidy." I said shaking her hand.

"Please call me Katy. Well I just wanted to drop him off and to tell you he is allergic to strawberries so if he eats one there is an epipen in his carry on."
"Alright we will keep him away from those thank you so much for telling me. We will take good care of him." I say grabbing Johnny's bags and setting them next to mine.
She turns to him and kisses him goodbye and gives Alex a hug. She says good bye to me and leaves.

"Hey johnny" I say to him.
"Hey Cam." he says .
"Well Im gonna go clean up one last time then we can get going." I say then walk into the kitchen.

Alex's P.O.V
Johnny and i go upstairs so I can get my bags. I open my door and flop on my bed. Johnny flops as well and grabs my hand and plays with my fingers.
"You have a beautiful hand love." he says looking into my eyes.
"Thank you love❤" I say as I reach up to kiss him. We kiss for like 3 minutes straight until dad yells for us to come downstairs.(A/N I really don't know how to write flirting😂)  I grab my carry on and my other case and Johnny grabs my other two cases.
"Wow you have a lot of luggage dude." he says as he struggles to pick up the one with shoes.
"Here switch." I hand Im my carry on and I grab the shoe one and we go downstairs.
"Ready kids?" dad says as he grabs his and Johnny's stuff.
"Yes" we say in unison.
"Then lets go!" he says as he sets the alarm and we all rush out of the house.