Ch 35

6 months later
Her outfit👆
Alex:
So it happened on December 19th. Johnny and I were walking around in the mall when I got a call from Cam.
C: ALEX
A: Dad what's wrong?
C: Its happening she's going into labor.
A: OH MY GOD WE WILL BE THERE RIGHT NOW
I said and hung up.
"What wrong?" Johnny asks worried.
"Rileys gone into labor!" I say and we sprint out of the mall, while people give us strange looks.
We get to his car and he speeds out of there. We reach the hospital in 10 minutes and run inside.
"Riley Ellington!" I hurriedly to the lady.
"In sorry family only" she says.
"IM THEIR DAUGHTER MY MOM IS IN LABOR TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!" I shout.
"Mam please calm down. She is in Room 608 on the second floor."
"Thank you" I say and we run to the elevator. We make it up and find her room. We open the door to Cam sitting in the chair holding her hand. Riley is laying back in the bed her hand on her bulging stomach.
"Finally she has crushed my hand into splinters." Cam says and releases her hand.
"Oh my lord Dad" I say and give him a hug.
"Hey Riles" I say and sit next to her.
"Hey Doll" she says.
"Oh no not again." She say and grips the bars of the bed.
She shuts her eyes and starts to breathe really fast. The Contraction lasted for about 40 seconds.
The doctor enters the room and looks at all of us.
"And who are you two?" She asks and sits on the stool at the front of the bed.
"My kids" cam says and we nod.
"Ok. Riley you are at 10 centimeters. Its time." She says and presses the button for nurses. Three come in and start prepping things and then its time.
1 Hour later
The room is full of happy people. I am proud to say that Amara Jule Dallas and Alarix Cameron Dallas have safely entered the world. Cameron and Johnny are outside talking and its just me Gina and Rileys Mom in here with a sleeping Riley.
"Can I hold Alarix?" I ask and her mom passes him to me.
He opens his eyes to reveal little blue irises. His arm comes out of the blanket and he grips my finger tight. I can feel tears welling in my eyes and then fall down my cheeks.
"Hey baby boy" I say and he tilts his head slightly.
"Im your big sister. I can't wait for you guys to grow up. I will always be here for you guys no matter what" I say and kiss his forehead.

Johnny: (yay)
I stand up and look through the window. Alex sits in the chair in the corner holding one of the babies. Their hand is gripping her finger and she is tearing up. I smile at the thought of her with one of our kids. Her beautiful blue eyes with dark hair and smile just like hers.
"Wanna go in now?" Cam asks me. He hasn't stopped smiling since Amara came out then it grew when her brother came.
I nod and we walk in. I go to Alex and sit on the arm of the chair and put an arm around her.
She looks up at me and smiles.
"I want one" she says and looks back at Alarix.
"Hey hey hey young lady" Cam says while rocking Amara back and forth.
"Dont go getting any ideas" he jokes and we look at each other.
"Well ya see Dad... Um I'm already pregnant" she says and I fall off the chair. The room goes quiet and Cam looks at both of us.
"Seriously!?" He says a smile returning to his face.
"No I'm just playing" she say and laughs. I lay my head back and laugh. Cam shakes his head and turn his attention back to his child.
After about another hour there we decide to go home.
We say goodbye and walk out of the hospital hand in hand.
"I love you" she says and rests her head on my shoulder.
"I love you too baby girl"
****
"Come on just one picture!" She shouts.
She's is straddling me trying to get a picture of me. I let her put makeup on me since she was bored and she chased me around trying to get a picture. She finally caught me and pinned me down on the couch.
"Nope" I say and cover the camera as she snaps the picture.
"Boo you whore" she quotes and lays down on my chest.
I chuckle and grab the remote off of the table and put on Cheaper by the Dozen. We watch it and cuddle. She has been a lot more affectionate since the babies were born. Not complaining though. She eventually falls asleep on my chest and I run my fingers through her soft hair. I can't express how much I adore her. Everything she does is perfect and everything she is is perfect. I wouldn't trade her for the world.
Eventually I fall asleep to and we both just stay on the couch holding each other. I love my Baby girl❤
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I just noticed how in most of the chapters they end with someone fall asleep. Well 1/3 time skips down 2 more to go😘😘😘
Sorry this chapter is so short❤