Ch 8

I woke up and remembered that i had a movie date with Caleb today. I got up and went downstairs . Cam was in the kitchen with an egg in one hand and a bowl in the other.

"Hey kiddo good morning!" he said before handing me my plate filled with eggs bacon and french toast.

"thank you kind sir!" i said laughing then sitting on the table.

"So what do you want to do today?" he said before grabbing his coffee and joining me at the table.

"I dont know i have a date with caleb tonight so we can go anywhere before 6:30."

"Why 6:30 ?" he asked taking our plates.

"Cause i have to get ready." i said. "Lets got to the pier today!"

"Sure go get dressed we will leave at 11:00 hurry up!" he said and i ran up and jumped in the shower. i got out and put on teal high waisted shorts with a flowy crop top with palm trees on it i put on teal vans and dried and curled my hair and stole Cams Young and Reckless snapback.

We wondered around for about an hour then we got a bite to eat at Cals Supreme Burgers.That was when he told me.

"So what would you say if i told you i had a girlfriend?" he said,taking the ketchup.

"I would say wow you got a date!" i said laughing.

"Haha no really what would you say?"

"I would really say good job dude."

"Would you want to meet her?"

"Yeah I guess. Why?" i asked suspiciously .

"Cause You me and my gf are going to lunch tomorrow." he said

"What you seriously have a gf way to go dad!"I said.

"Yeah then its settled we go to lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes sir daddeo!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys Im soooooooooooooo sorry i havent posted in forever ive been so busy with school. but i will be updating my stories every tuesday and thursday if i can have a good day guys!!!! :)