Ch 17

Alex's P.O.V

We left the house at 8 and drove to the airport, which was conviently 20 minutes away. Dad is in the front seat and Johnny and I were in the back seat taking pics on snapchat with the filters. We were dogs, we had our head shaped like pears etc. Then Dad parked the car next to a blue SUV and we all got out. The blue car doors opened and Dad's mom and sister got out. I don't really call them grandma or aunt. I just call them by their real names.
"Sierra! Gina!" I yelled and ran to them. I gave both of them a huge hug and brought them over to meet Johnny.
I could tell he was nervous because I have told him so much about them.
"Johnny I would like you to meet my techinal grandmother and aunt, Gina and Sierra. Guys this is Johnny my boyfriend." I say as he holds his hand.
"Hello Mrs.Dallas and M-m-s Dallas." he says stuttering. he grips my hand a little tighter.
"Please call me Gina"
" And me Sierra. We don't bite ya know. We're just here to take Cams car back." Sierra says as Cam walks in next to her.
"Its time to go we still gotta get through customs." he says. He has already gotten our bags and cases out of the car and hands me my charger and headphones which I had used in the car.
"Alrightie bye kids have fun in Florida be careful. It was nice to meet you Johnny." Gina says.
"Nice to meet you guys too." he says with a smile seeming little less nervous. Dad handed our keys to Sierra who was gonna drive his car while we were gone. We said goodbye and headed into the airport.
We made it through customs in 20 minutes and headed to our gate. Cam said the guys had gotten to Florida the day before. We boarded our plane dad and Johnny sat in the row in front of me while I sat next to a guy and this old woman.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please fasten your seat belts we are beginning our decent to Orlando Florida. We have clear skies ahead of us. We should be arriving in about 4 hours. Thank You for flying with Delta Airlines." the pilot says. I fasten my seatbelts and grab my book. I put my headphones. I feel a tap on my shoulder as I am about to play G-Eazy. I pull one out and turn to the source of the tapping. It comes from the person next to me.He looks about 15/16. He has messy almost shoulder length black curly hair. He has green eyes .
"Hi Im Carson." he says with a smirk.
"Alex" I say.
"So Alex do you have a bf." he says putting his hand on my arm.I yank it away at once.
"Yes I do hes in the sit in front of me.Now will you leave me alone."
"Yeesh someone's salty" he says with a laugh.
I put my headphone back in and put on 'Almost Famous' by G.

"Young with too much cash, watch how I came up fast
They say I'm next to get it
They bring your name up last
And while I made it splash, rappers came and passed
But still I ask myself
How long does famous last?"

I rest my head on the window and drift into sleep.
"Alex Alex wake up we are about to land." I hear someone telling me and tapping me. I open to find Dad hovering over my seat.
"You gotta put your seatbelts on hun." he says as he sits down.
I buckle back in and pull my headphones out.
"Hey Alex." Carson says.
"What do you want." I say.
"I just wanted to say you could do much better than him." he says pointing in front of  us.
"Excuse you .I barely know you. You don't even know him." I say. Taking my headphones out was a bad idea. I decide to put them back in before he can say anything else.
We land soon after that. I grab my carry on and head towards the front of the plane. I go down the steps and wait for Johnny and Dad to come out. They come out last and we all head into the airport. Dad calls someone and about 20 minutes later a black SUV pulls up carrying Nash Shawn and Jack G.
"Nashley! Jackie! Sha- dang whats a good one for shawn?" i say as
I run up to all of them and give them all a hug. We put our luggage in the car and head for the hotel.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry very uneventful but hope yall still like it❤❤