Ch 25

Alright so the video is for all you Whovians. The Rings of Akaten speech is my favorite. Matt Smith is such a good speech giver gosh I loved him. He is my favorite Doctor. Alright Continue the story...

Alexs P.O.V

I follow behind him and he opens the door.
*
*
*
*
*
There stands Riley. Her dark burgundy hair in waves half up half down. She is wearing a white dress similar to mine but is plain white. She is wearing black heels and a dolphin anklet.
"Riley" dad says. He hugs her and kisses her cheek. She does the same to him and turns to me.
"Hello Im Riley you must be Alex. Your dad has told me loads about you." she says smiling and sticks her hand out for me to shake. I take it and smile.
"Its nice to meet you." I say.  Dad takes her coat and we all walk into the dining room.
"Let me go get the food. Be right back." cam says before he runs into the kitchen.

"So Riley tell me about yourself" I say. She sits across from me with her hands folded on her lap.
"Well there isn't much to tell. I have a pretty simple life. I graduated from UCDavis last year and I am trying to be a Physical Therapist right now. Not much to my life"
"How did you and my dad meet?" I ask her. (A/N Interrogation time)
"Well I was running on the beach and so was he and we kinda ran into each other. So after that he offered to buy coffee as an apology. I told him he didn't need to but he insisted. So we went to Starbucks and we got to know each other and ever since then we have been hanging out a lot." she says.
"You don't want him for his fame right?" I ask her.
"What? God no! If you think Im only with him because he is famous please know Im  not I really really like him." she assures me.
I smile at her and say
"Alright Im just checking because the last one he had was a gold digger. And it ended really bad. He was really hurt."

"I know he told me about her. I promise Alex Im with him because I really really like him." she says.
"Thank You." I say before Cameron comes in balancing three plates. He sets them down and sits next to her.
"So what were you guys talking about?" he asks as we begin eating. Before she can answer I do.
"Just talking about how she wants to be a Physical Therapist . Maybe you can help me after I get this off tomorrow." I laugh.
"Of Course I will." she smiles.
"So Alex your dad tells me you're really into Marine Biology." she says.
"Yeah I love Marine animals and when I graduate from college Im going to Australia to study the Great Barrier Rief" I say.
"My family is from Melbourne. We moved here when I was 1 is that's why I don't have the accent."
"Have you ever gone there?" I ask.
"Yeah I went during the last summer. Its so beautiful there. You would love it." she says. I look at Dad who is smiling widely at the both of us. Dinner lasted for another hour until I was ready to sleep.
"Im gonna go to bed guys." I say and yawn.
"Alright Goodnight sweets Love You." dad says and hugs me.
"Goodnight Alex. It was great meeting you." Riley says.
"It was nice meeting you too" I give her a hug too and retreat to my room. I change out of my clothes into some pjs and get into bed. I text Johnny goodnight and then Im out.
'''''''''''''''''''''''
My alarm goes off at 7:20 am making me groan and roll over. I trudge out of my room down the hall to Cams room. I knock on the door and open it a crack. Dad and Riley are cuddled up together. I walk over to Dads side and poke him awake.

"Dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad."
"..."
"Dad.dad.dad.dad.dad.dad.dad."
"..."
"CAMERON!" I whisper yell in his ear.
"What what what Im up Im up.?!?!" he says startled.
"Its time to get up my appointment is at 8:30." I giggle.
"Oh right. And sorry about you having to see this. I wanted her to stay." he says and points at her.
"Its perfectly fine as long as youre happy." I say.
"Thanks darling now go get dressed ill be down in a minute to make breakfast." he says and kisses my forehead.
I leave them and go to my room. I open my phone and there is a text message from Johnny,

J: Good Morning my Love💜

A: Good Morning Love😘

J: Excited to get the cast off today?