19

Alex's P.O.V

Johnny skylnn and I make our way to our room. We look for the numbers 394 (harry potter reference guys😏) We eventually find it and I unlock the door using the key card. I walk in first and see that there is two beds and a sofa along with two chairs and a flat screen TV. I see two suitcases on one bed and the other empty.
"Mahogany?" I ask.
"ALEX OMG!" I hear before.Im ambushed by a mane of red curly hair. She pulls me into a bone crushing hug before releasing me and asking who Johnny is.

"Mahogany this is Johnny my boyfriend. Johnny this is one of my best friends Mahogany." I say.
"Hi nice to meet you" Johnny says and sticks a hand out politely. Mahogany looks at his hand and smiles before pulling him into a hug like mine.
"You better take care of my peaches." she says releasing him.
"I promise I will." he chuckles.
"Alex Alex Alex!!" sky yells and jumps on my back.
"What's up skylie?"
"Can we go swimming?"
"Of course lets get dressed and then we'll go tell the guys."
She runs To Mags and grabs her Little Mermaid swimsuit

I grabbed mine from my case and went into the bathroom. I changed and looked at myself in the full body mirror. I never considered myself fat nor skinny. I have big hips, big thighs, a semi flat tummy, and I have a big butt. But Im not self conscious about it I like the way I look. I prefer to wear one pieces over two Idk why I just feel that way.

Someone knocks on the door and I open it to reveal a skylnn and a Johnny waiting for me. He is wearing black Nike swim trunks and a white T-shirt.
"Wow" he says looking at me up and down. "You look..wow."
"Thank you" I say as I feel blush slowly creeping onto my face. "Lets take a picture." I say and pull him in here.
"Me too me too" sky says. I put her on my hip and Johnny wraps an arm around my waist. I take the picture and Post it to Instagram.
Pool Day with my babes😎🍍✌

I instantly get tons of likes and comments. One comments catches my eye:
Idk how she got a boyfriend with her being that fat.
I frown at the comment and Johnny sees.
"What's wrong babe?"
I show him the comment and he frowns. I sit on the counter and he walks up to me and puts his hands on my knees.
"Alex you are beautiful inside and out. You shouldn't care what other people say about how you look. You are just as beautiful as any model in any magazine. Besides I like girls who have meat on their bones. It means that they are healthy. Being skinny is overrated anyways. Just love yourself the way God made you." he says and lifts my chin to look him in the eye. "Promise me you will love yourself the way you were made. Please?" he asks.
"I promise." I say and he cracks a grin. This kid always knows how to lift my spirits. I smile at him and hop off the counter. "Thank You" I say and kiss him.
We walk out and sky is bouncing on the bed and Mags is gone.
"Ready to go Skylieboo?" I say as I slip my Nirvana shirt on and my high wasted denim shorts and slide my feet into vans.
"YES YES YES!" she screams and runs to me so I can put her sandals on her. Johnny puts on his slides and grabs the room key.
"Lets get on outta here then." he says as we walk out.
We walk down the hall to the guys room. All of the sudden there is a crash coming from dads room. I hear him scream. I drop my stuff and sprint to his door. I pound on it waiting for someone to open it.
"DAD DAD!" I scream kicking the door.
"Babe stop" Johnny says. He pulls me away from the door and he rams the door using his shoulder. It opens after two tries. I sprint into the room and no one is to be seen. I run to the bathroom to see dad unconcious on the floor, blood coming from his arm.
I scream and drop to his side. I grab the towels on the counter. I use one to cut off his circulation and the other to put pressure of his wound. Skylnn is on the bed crying and Johnny is calling 911. When he hangs up I tell him to go find the other guys and have them come quick and to take sky with him. He runs out of the room to find the others.
"Dad can you hear me? Dad stay with me please. I can't lose you. Please dad stay with me. I push his hair put of his face and put his head on my lap.
His eyes slowly open.
"Alex..." he says before going unconcious again.
"DAD STAY WITH ME" I yell.
I hear the door opening and the paramedics come in. They pick him up and lay him on the stretcher. The man asks me what happened and i told him but I don't know how he cut his arm. The other guys come running into the room while they are taking Cameron out.
They see me covered in Cams blood and tears rolling down my cheeks. They all run up to me and give me a big hug.
"Two of you may come with us in the ambulance."
"Alex and Nash." Shawn says.
"Ok Alex lets go." Nash says and grabs my hand pulling me into the hallway. We sprint after the paramedics. We reach them at the elevator. We can't fit into it so we take the stairs. We make it down as they come out the elevator. They take him to the ambulance and we get in. He is still unconcious but the bleeding in his arm has stopped. I can't stop crying so Nash puts his arm around me and I cry into his chest. We arrive at the hospital in 10 minutes and they take him into surgery.
All we can do is wait....
------------------------------------------------------
Dun Dun Dun
Cameron's in the hospital. Lets hope he gets better. Remember to comment and vote💜💜