Ch 41

4 years later

"Mommy" my little one whispers. My eyes flutter open and meet the eyes of Sofia.
"Morning little one" I say and yawn.
"Shh Daddy's coming with Bella. You have to be asleep." She says. I nod my head and she snuggles next to me. I hear the door open and Bellas giggling.
"Shh mommy's sleeping" I turn over to stifle my laugh.
"Baby girl" Johnny whispers and kisses my nose. I open my eyes slowly and smile at him.
"Happy Birthday Baby" he says and I smile.
"Thank you baby" I say and kiss him. The girls whisper cooties to each other and I laugh.
He sets the breakfast tray on the nightstand and sits next to me, both girls in between us.
"For the birthday girls breakfast, we have your favorite chocolate chip waffles with extra chocolate cause somebody got carried away with the bag"he says looking at Bella, who smiles and hugs his arm.
"Along with fruit salad and freshly poured orange juice." He says setting the large try in front of us.
"Thank you baby. You are too perfect. And thank you my little ones" I say and smother them in kisses. We spend the morning eating and watching Disney movies.
Around 12, we decide to go to the mall. I dress the girls in matching dark denim dresses with black vans. I put their curly hair into buns and then I get my self ready. I take a shower and get dressed in👇

"Even after twins, you still look smokin hot

"Even after twins, you still look smokin hot. How do you do it?" Someone says. I turn around and Callie is leaning against the door frame.
"Callie!" I shout and hug her.
"Watch the baby dude. But I'm glad to see you too" she says and hugs me.
"So how was the honeymoon?" I ask and we sit on my bed. Her and Miguel got married last month and she is officially my sister.
"It was fantastic. Italy was so beautiful. Your brother is such an awesome guy. im so glad i married him"
"I'm glad you're glad you married me or else this is gonna be really awkward." Someone else says. Miguel stands in the same spot Callie did a few minutes ago. I rush to him and hug him. He spins me around and sets me back down.
"Happy birthday!" He says.
"Thank you!" I say.
"So what are you now? 17 cause it seems like you never age" Callie says after struggling to get up from the bed due to her huge belly.
"26 for your information. I was just blessed" I say and flip my hair.
"Yeah blessed with me" johnny says. He walks in the room and hugs the other two. He comes by my side and hugs me too.
"So what are you guys doing today love birds?" Miguel asks as we walk downstairs.
"First we are taking a trip to the mall. And then I have a surprise for my queen" johnny answers and kisses my cheek.
"Alright lovelies, you have fun with that. We are gonna go settle into the new house. Happy Birthday babe"Callie says and hugs me bye. Miguel does the same and they leave.
"You ready babes?" I ask the girls who are watching old episodes of Hannah Montana. Yes I gotta show my children the original Disney Channel.
"I wanna drive momma" Sofia says and we carry them out to my car.
"Maybe next time sweetie" I say and put her in her seat. I kiss her forward and get in the drivers seat. We drive to the mega mall and I park in the shade since its pretty warm out. I unbuckle Bella and Sofia while Johnny gets their strollers. We strap them in and walk into the mall.
We go to store like Abercrombie, Rue 21, Forever 21, and Macys. We go into the Disney store and immediately the girls start asking for Cinderella, since its their favorite princess. We walk to the shelves and I pick them each out a Cinderella plushie. They hug the life out of them and the smiles on their faces are so precious. I choose an Ariel Mug for my self and Johnny picks out a Lilo and Stitch one.
We pay and leave the store and head to the food court.
I choose Sabaro for lunch and johnny goes to get the orders.
I take the girls out and set them in the chairs. I let them play a game on my phone as I wait for him to comeback.
A boy who looks 16-17ish comes to me and sits next to me.
"Hi whats your name?" He asks.
"Alex and how may I help you?" I ask being polite.
"I'm Chris, I was wondering if we could get to know each other, starting by trading numbers" he flirts and I raise my brows.
"I'm sorry but that would be inappropriate seeing as I'm with my daughters and husband" I say and his eyes go wide.
''H-how old are you?" He stutters.
"I just turned 26 today"I say and his jaw drops.
"You're joking" he laughs.
"Nope I'm actually 26" I say and show him my drivers license
"I am so so sorry. I thought you were like 17 or 18"he says and I laugh.
"Well thank you. You seem like a very nice boy. Now go run along." I say and he nods and walks away.
Johnny comes back with the food and I tell him about the boy.
"Wow he said you look around 17. Well he was telling the truth cause you look hot babe" he says and sets the girls food in front of them. I playfully roll my eyes and we all eat.
When we finish its already 4 and johnny says he has plans for us at 7 so we exit the mall and drive to Cams house.
"Bella Sofia how are my shortstacks?" Cam shouts as the girls run to up the walkway to him.
"Papa!" They shout as they jump into his arms.
"Do you have our question?" Bella asks.
"I do. How does Harry potter travel?" He asks. They shrug their shoulders and beg him to tell them.
"Walking. JK Rowling" he says and we all burst out in laughs. The girls are huge potterheads and are obsessed with the books. I have read them all 7 main books plus Cursed Child and the Fantastic Beast Screenplay.

He sends them inside to see Riley and the twins.
"Happy Birthday Sweets" he says and hugs me.
"Thank you dad." I say.
"How old are you?" He jokes.
"26 dude."
He studies my face for a minute and shakes his head.
''I dont believe it." He says and throws his hands in the air.
"Everybody says that. Some kid tried to hit on me today because he thought I was 17" I say and he laughs.
"Well you do look 17. Anyways thank you for my grandchildren. Have fun on your-" he gets interrupted by johnny covering his mouth.
"Thanks cam" he says and cam laughs.
"Forgot" he says and takes the girls inside.
"What do you want to do? We still have A couple hours." He asks as we get in the car.
''I kinda want to dye my hair" I say and he looks surprised.
"Really? What color?"
"Like an black to brownish blonde ombre" I say.
"Lets go do it then" he says and turns the car into the salon parking lot.
"Alright then" I say and get out of the car.
1 1/2 hours later
"Oh my gosh its so pretty" I say as I admire their work in the mirror.
"Thank you so much!" I thank the lady.
''it was my pleasure" she says and hands me the receipt after johnny and I fight over who pays which ended in me winning.

We leave the salon and go home.
"Alright you go get ready upstairs. Casual, not too warm. Oh and bring a bathing suit. Alright?" He says and kisses my cheek.
"Yes thank you baby" I say and kiss him.
I go up the stairs into our room and grab my speaker. After scrolling through my music like 10 times I pick out my songs.
I hope in the shower and do the normal routine. When I get out I blow dry and straighten my hair and when I'm done with that, I do my makeup. I do a simple look with just concealer, powder, my Better Than Sex mascara and my Jeffree Star liquid lip. When I'm done its already 6:30, so I decide to get dressed.
After like 15 minutes, I finally pick out my outfit.👇

I put my swim suit in my purse and head downstairs

"Johnny?" I call when I walk downstairs.
Instead of my husband, I find a big note card on the table. It reads:

Alex❤
To find your special surprise, you must locate the following 5 notes. Once you find them all they will reveal where to go. Each has a letter on the back and they will spell out where to go. I love you and can't wait to see you.

1: Go to the place where our sunshines were born👧👧

With much love,
Your wonderful Husband❤

I smile to myself as I flip the card over. There is a letter D on the back. I grab my purse and keys and head out to the Hospital.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hi guys so so so so so so so sorry for the reallllyyyy late update. I have been super busy and super stressed. And to top it all off I got a fever this weekend and still can breathe out of my nose. So yeah my life sucks. But love you guys mucho❤❤❤❤