Ch 29

(Another Snap edit😂)

Alex:
I feel someone shaking my shoulder lightly. My eyes flutter open and Johnnys smiling at me.
"Its time we're here!" he says. My eyes go wide and I smile.
I look out the window for a second and see that we have landed. I check the time on my phone and its 8:30 in the morning. The weather is so great its so sunny and warm here. I take off my jacket and tie it around my waist. I stand up and Johnny hands me my bag. We exit the plane and I can't stop smiling. We reach the area to collect our luggage. We collect our bags and go outside. I take in a deep breath and smile. I look to Johnny and he's smiling as well. We get a taxi and it takes us to the condo Dad rented us by the beach. I pull my phone out of my bag and turn off airplane mode. I dial cams number and after the second ring he picks up.

C: Are you guys okay?
A: Yeah yeah we are perfect we just landed. Its so beautiful here dad.
C: I bet it is Sweets. I want you guys to have so much fun. Don't forget to tell me when your leaving for Paris please.
A: I won't I love you
C: I love you too sweets now go have fun
A: Bye Dad
C: Bye Sweets

I hang up and look out the window. I can't believe we are really here. The taxi comes to a stop in front of this two story condo with a yard and everything. I pay the man and we get out. Johnny grabs the stuff and we go through the gates. In the driveway there is a black Range Rover that we are allowed to use. The key to the house, I am assuming, is under the welcome mat. I bend down and sure enough there is a gold key sitting right there. I pick it up and unlock the door. I open it and we set our stuff by the table in the entrance hall.
We walk into the living room and its breath taking. One of the walls is a window so you have a full view of the sea. There's two couches and four chairs. There's also a big screen TV on the wall with a Blu-ray player and another box next to it. There's art all on the pastel blue walls. There's two bookcases: one with books and one with movies.

"Wow" I say.
I feel arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I place my hands on his arms and we continue to look at the room. He spins me around and kisses me.
"Im so glad Im here with you babe" he says.
"Me too." I say and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me again.
"Lets go take a nap Im tired. Then we can go out to eat." I say.
"Sounds perfect." he say. He picks me up bridal style. I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs and opens the first door which is the master bedroom. He gently places me on the bed. I kick my shoes off and he does the same. He turns the light off and lays next to me. I scoot closer to him and lay my head in the crook of his neck and drape my leg over his legs. He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep.

*SpongeBob voice*
3 hours later

My eyes flutter open and i yawn. I look at Johnny who is awake and smiling at me.
"Were you just watching me sleep?" I say and untangle from him.
"For a couple minutes yeah. I didn't want to move you. You looked so peaceful." he says. We both sit up and stretch.
"Lets get ready. Im treating you to a date night" he says.
"You're too perfect" I say and hug him.
"As are you" he says before going into the bathroom. I go downstairs to bring our bags upstairs. I open mine and pick out my outfit👇

 I open mine and pick out my outfit👇