Ch 45

Narrator:

The family of 5 marched up the tree covered hill, baskets and blankets in hand. The youngest ran ahead of his mother and father trying to catch dragonflies. The twins ,each holding basket, threw their heads back in laughter. 

Meanwhile the mom and dad walked serenely up the hill holding hands and taking in the sights of the family they created together. 

In that moment everything was perfect. 

The family set up their picnic area and started to enjoy the feast the mom had prepared for them.

This family has had their ups and downs but nevertheless prevailed through all challenges that came bouncing their ways.

Its everything they ever wanted. They only needed each other and that was enough for them.

they had their health, home, family that loved them , and each other. 

All was right and well with them and thats how it would be for many years to come.

"Do you ever imagine what life would be like if I was never adopted by Cameron? " she asks her husband.

"No. Its too sad of a thought to think about. I only ever think of us in the moment and the future. Theres no use thinking of the past. We cant change it so we must leave it." her husband responds.

She smiles faintly at him and leans into his shoulder.

"Well i do, I would have never met you and we wouldnt have fallen in love and created all of this."

"I disagree. Youre my soulmate, one way or another we would have ended up right here."

"I love you Johnny"

"And i love you Alex"