Ch 37

1 year later
Alex:
"I got my red dress on tonight. Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight." I sing as I put my earrings on. Its our Graduation day! Again. I am graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Zoology, Biology, Ecology, and Fisheries. Johnny decided to become a teacher so he got a Bachelor in Literature and History.

There's something else happening to me too. About a month ago I got sick. I have been throwing up constantly and have been really worn down. After about 2 weeks of it, I went to the doctors. They told me that......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Congratulations UCLA Graduates! Good luck on your futures we expect big things from all of you!" The dean says and we throw our caps in the air.
"Alex!" I hear. Carson runs to me and hugs the life out of me.
"We did it!" She says.
"Yes I am officially a Marine Biologist!" I shout.
"And I am officially a Chemist!" She shouts and I hug her.
"Love!" I hear him shout.
"Baby!" I say and wrap my arms around his shoulders.
"I'm so proud of you " he says and kisses me.
"And I am so proud of you!" I say.
Cam, Riley, and the twins come up to us.
"Sissy!" They shout and run up to me. I bend down and catch them both.
"How are my loves?" I say and kiss them both.
"Great!" They shout together. I let them go and they run around me to the other side. I face my back to my family to watch the twins dance. Then they run back to Cam and I turn and gasp.
"Holy shit" I say.
Johnny is on one knee smiling up at me. I cover my mouth with my hand and feel tears welling up.
"I love you Alex. I can't express how much I love you in just words. But I hope I can spend the rest of our lives showing you how much I love you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?"
I nod my head furiously and he jumps up and kisses me. I laugh and he slides the beautiful ring on my finger.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too babygirl" he says.
"Congratulations sweets" dad says and hugs me.
"Sweetie I'm so happy for you!" Riley says and kisses my cheek.
"Lets go to the party guys!" Cam shouts and leads us to a limo.
We get in and inside is a banner saying congratulations.
"Oh my god I can't believe I'm engaged!" I say and just stare at my finger where the beautiful diamond band is.
"I love you so much" Johnny says and pulls me close.
I rest my head on his shoulder and hug him.
"I love you more baby" I say and kiss him.
We arrive at the party hall and enter hand in hand.
Everybody is there. The guys and their significant others, his parents and sister, the rest of Cams family. And of course my friends.

We party for about an hour and then its time for everyone to chill and eat. I run out to my car that I asked Cam to bring. I grab the two little blue boxes I hid under the seat and run back inside.
I find both Cam and Johnny and sit them down in chairs where everyone can see them.
"Alright can I have your attention please!" I say and all talking ceases.
"I have a big announcement to make. It will affect my fiance, parents, especially my father, and myself enormously." I say and hold out the boxes to them. They each take one and rip it open.
Inside is a shoe. A baby shoe.

"Oh my- oh my god! Are you pregnant?!?!?!?" Cam shouts. I nod and he jumps up and hugs me.
He releases me and Johnny stands before me crying.
He rushes to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him.
"Thank you" he says.
"Takes two to tango babe. Thank you" I say and release him.
He wipes his eyes and kisses me. He places his hands on my stomach and bends down.
"Hi baby. Its your daddy! I love you so much and can't wait to meet you. Ill see you in a couple it months" he says and kisses my stomach.
I grab his hand and he kisses me.
"Now lets party again guys!" I shout and the music plays.
//
We walk into our house and I plop on the couch. He plops next to me and places his hand on my stomach.
"Thank you so much love" he says.
"You helped. I should be thanking you" I say and lay down with my head on his lap.
He strokes my hair and we sit there enjoying each others company. Love this boy with all my ❤

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ALRIGHT GUYS THAT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER IN ADOPTED BY MR.DALLAS.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU GUYS FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO WHERE IT IS NOW. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL DO NOT WORRY LOVES IT WILL BE OUT SOON. IT WILL BE CALLED AFTER DALLAS. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH💕💕💕💕💕