Ch 30

(HE IS SMILING I SWEAR I COULDN'T FIND A SMILING SIDE PICTURE OF HIM I WAS SO FRUSTRATED MAN ..........and now we continue)

Alex:
Its our 2nd week here and we are currently on the beach having fun in the sun. We were wandering along the beach just for fun. We come across this beautiful secluded area and decide to hang there for a little while.
I pull our towels out of our bag along with other stuff for us. I plug my speaker into my phone and pick a random song that comes on.  That's What I Like by Bruno Mars comes on and I instantly smile. I love this song. Johnny looks at me and starts singing.

I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's happening?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'
Girl, pop it for a pimp
Pop, pop it for me
Turn around and drop it for a pimp
Drop, drop it for me
I'll rent a beach house in Miami
Wake up with no jammies
Lobster tail for dinner
Julio serve that scampi
You got it if you want it
Got, got it if you want it
Said you got it if you want it
Take my wallet if you want it now

I laugh and take my clothes off so Im just in my black high waisted bikini. He takes his shirt off and puts it my the stuff. I walk towards the water and stop and admire the beauty of the ocean. I hear clicking behind me so I turn around and see Johnny with my camera taking pictures of me.

"What are you doing?" I laugh and smile.
"Taking pictures of my beautiful girlfriend!" he says proudly. I laugh and walk into the water. Its surprisingly warm and i splash around. The clicking continues as I walk a little further into the water so I turn around and pose for him. I laugh at all the poses and he continues to capture these moments.

"Come join me now?" I say as I walk back to shore.

"What's the magic word?" he asks as he puts the camera back.

"Jonathan Cassidy is the bestest boyfriend in the entire world?" I play and hug him around the waist. He looks at me and smiles a devilish smile.

"Don't you dare" I say now that I know what he is thinking.
He throws me over his shoulder and runs into the water. I laugh loudly as he splashes around and finally throws me in. I surface and wipe my hair out of my face. I swim to him and hes is standing to where the water hits a little above his waist. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Johnny carries me to the sand and we continue our business there.
We break apart for air and I look at him. His lips are a berry red and his wet hair tussled and sticking up in places from me running my hands through it. He looks so hot.

Johnny:( yay)
I look at Alex who is staring up at me and I couldn't be more turned on right now. Her lips, swollen from the kissing, look incredibly sexy. Her eyes filled with lust and her hair messed up from the whole altercation.

"Lets go home?" she says. I nod my head furiously and pick her back up. We hurriedly gather all our materials and go to the car. The entire car ride, we stole glances at each other. I park the car in the driveway and turn to her. She looks at me and licks her lips. I unbuckle and so does she. I lift her out of her seat and onto my lap so she is straddling me. I place my hands on the back of her neck and pull her forward so I can kiss her. She runs her hands down my chest and around my sides. I open the door never breaking the kiss and carry her inside with her legs wrapped around me. Once i open the door I carry her upstairs and lay her on the bed.
"Do you want to do this? We can stop if you want," I ask her before we move on.

"Yes I want it to be with the one I love" she says and smiles. I smile back at her and continue.....

(SKIP LE NASTY)