Ch 22

Alex's P.O.V

Im not even going to refer to them as my parents. Im going to call him my sperm donor and my mother as egg donor.
"We have missed you so much." sperm donor says.
"Really? I can't say the same." I spat back.
A sharp sting flies across my right cheek.
"That is no way to talk to your father." she screeches and yanks my head back. I spit in her face.
"He is not my father." I say.
She yanks me up by my upper arm and sits me in a chair. He ties my hands down and stuffs a rag in my mouth.
"You need a lesson." he says before grabbing a knife.
He traces lines into my forearm. I scream my head off. I can no longer feel anything in my left arm but buzzing. He's writing something out but I can't make it out due to my blurry vision. He stands back to admire his work . He throws the knife to the ground and gets in my faces.
"Next time it will hurt much more." he spats and turns to walk out. The door slams and Im alone with my thoughts. My vision has cleared somewhat and i can faintly make out the words on my arm it reads:
MISTAKE.

I get it. They think I am their mistake. But they are wrong. I am not a mistake and I will not let them get away with this. The door opens and a small figure walks in carrying a try of food.
"Alex?" the girl says.
I've heard the voice some where. I know I have. Then it hit me. Its Callie.

"Its me Callie. Your parents kidnapped me because they knew it would hurt you the most." she says and sets the tray down. She walks over and pulls the rag out of my mouth.
"I heard you screaming so I made up an excuse to come see you."
"Callie you need to tell my dad, Cameron Dallas where I am please." I beg her.
"Of course." she smiles. We come up with a plan. She says that they leave the house every night to go to a casino. So when they do she is going to sneak out and go tell Cameron . I would go with her but we want to put them behind bars for life.
So we waited a couple of days before we put it to work.

After the 4th day of me being held hostage, my egg donor came in and threw me against the wall once again. She has come in everyday and tortured me. Sperm donor usually stays up stairs but once in a while he will come downstairs with ED and help in my torturing. Callie has been sneaking me food and she wrapped my arm in a bandage to stop the bleeding. Today was the day we would put the plan to the test. Lets just hope it works. When it was what I assume was around 7 at night, ED came down and walked over to me. She grabbed my hair and threw me to the side. She smacked my head twice and did something I never thought even she would do. She stomped on my ankle and I heared a snap. I screamed in pain as she watched me laughing.
"We will be back around 10, don't wait up." she sneered and went back upstairs. I heard the front door slam and the car back out of the driveway.
"Alex Im here" Callie says and walks in. She sees me clutching my leg and rushes over.

"I think she broke my ankle. I can't walk." I say as I cringe in pain.

"Its okay you just need to hold on a little longer okay Im going to get your dad now." she says. I give her the address and she rushes out of the room. Please come rescue me.

Cameron's P.O.V

Its been four days. Four days of hell not knowing where she is or what she is going through. Johnny has been sleeping over here since she disappeared.  He really does love her. The police have been doing everything they can, talking to witnesses and searching the areas. We have been waiting for the phone to ring telling us something that could help us find her but nothing. I haven't slept since she left. I've been living off of coffee and cereal. The boys came over and have been really supportive but nothing can fill the pit in my heart. I need my daughter back. By any means necessary.

It was around 7:30 that night when I heard a banging on my door. I got up and slumped over to the door. Johnny walked downstairs confused. We were both pretty confused because the cops said they wouldn't come past 7.
I opened the door to reveal a young girl about Alex's age. She had dirty blonde hair and looked like she hasn't eaten in days.
"A-Are you C-Cameron Dallas-s?" she stutters. She must be freezing as she is only in a t shirt and leggings.
"Yes why?" I ask her.
"I need your help. Its about Alex."
I pull her in immediately when she said her name. I sat her down on the couch.
"Tell me what you know." I demanded. Johnny came down with a spare blanket for her to wrap up in. She takes it gratefully and begins to tell her story.
"I was sitting at the park on a bench reading my book cause I just got out of school. I heard shuffling behind me but thought nothing of it. Until a cloth was placed over my face and I fell unconscious. I woke up and I was in a house. Two people were standing over me looking at me. I recognized them immediately. They were her parents .Alex had shown me their pictures when she first got to the orphanage. They told me about their plans to kidnap her and I would have to help or they would kill Alex. So I obliged and told them everything I knew. Im so sorry but I had to protect her she is my best friend" she balls into her hands. I get up and wrap my arms around her. She is shaking really bad but continues.
"When they brought her in i didn't know until I heard her screaming. We made a plan to get them locked away forever. That's why I am here. They went to the casino and are coming back at 10. I need your help." she finishes.
I stand and go directly to the phone I dial 911 and tell them everything and where to meet us.
After that I went to get my jacket and we all left to rescue my baby girl.

Alex's P.O.V
Callie comes down and is smiling which tells me that the plan worked. She tells me everything that happened and how they are all hiding outside waiting for them to come.
Callie leaves upstairs and Im left alone once again.
After about an hour, I hear a door slam and the basement door opens. Egg donor walks down the stairs drunk of course. She walks over to me and grabs a fistful of my hair and throws me against the wall. I hear crashes coming from upstairs and the sounds of heavy boots rattle the ceiling. She looks up and looks at me.
"YOU DID SOMETHING DIDN'T YOU! YOURE GOING TO GET IT!" she yells as she raises her hand. Before she is able to hit the door flies open and in rushes 4 SWAT members, their guns raised and aimed at her. She release me and I fall against the wall. My leg is killing me, but Im rescued I know it. One officer cuffs her and takes her upstairs. Another comes to me and uncuffs me. He carries me upstairs due to my ankle. The ambulance is waiting in front. He sets me on a stretcher and walks away. I see Dad. He looks horrible,I believe its caused to me being gone.
"DAD!" I yell. He meets my eyes and they tear up. He sprints towards me and hugs the life out of me. He is crying into my shoulder and I am crying into his. I've missed him so much.
"I thought you were dead baby girl." he sobs.
"Im right here dad. Its okay. Im not going anywhere." I rub his back trying to calm him but he cries harder. Johnny runs over and is crying as hard as dad. Dad releases me so he can hug me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug. I put my arms around his shoulders and hug him back. I see one police men escorting Callie out and to the other ambulance. I release Johnny and call out to her. She sees me and runs over. She hugs me and apologizes over and over again for how sorry she is.  I calm her down and reassure her it wasn't her fault.
"What's going to happen to you?" I ask her.

"I assume they are going to send me back to the orphanage. Oh well." she shrugs and walks back to the ambulance. I call dad over and I tell him. He says he has an idea. He pulls out his phone and dials someone's number. He walks away and they put me into the ambulance. He runs over and hangs up.
"What did you do?" I eye him suspiciously.  Johnny comes in too and sits next to Cameron. He grabs my hand and holds it tight afraid I might slip away again. I grab his just as tight. Im finally with my family.💞
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Here is a super long one cause ya know I have absolutely no life a I was like why not update again today😊