Ch 26

Alex POV

I have one hour to get ready for my date with Johnny.
I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair. I will do my make up after I pick my outfit. I go to my closet and pick out some black high waisted jeans, a white bralette and my burgundy bomber jacket. I go back to the bathroom and change my bandage on my arm. I put on foundation, concealer, Then i do a winged eyeliner on both eyes, I then put mascara on. I pick out a sandy nude matte lipstick and put that on and Im done.

I slip on my white Adidas superstars and grab my bag. I go downstairs and Dad and Riley are cuddling on the couch watching Disney movies.
"Hey guys Im going on a date with Johnny to the fair. Maybe you guys could join us later?" I ask.
"That would be great." Riley says.
"Yeah perfect we will see you guys later." dad says.
There is a knock at the door and i go to answer it.
I open the door to Johnny.
"Hey love you look fantastic" he says and kisses me on the cheek.
"You look super handsome too" I say.
"I need to get my camera really fast hold on." I say and run upstairs.

I grab my camera and its case. I also grab 40 bucks and go back downstairs.
"Alright lets go" I say as I hop down the stairs 2 at a time.
"Bye guys" I say and hug the both of them.
"Bye" they say in unison. We exit the house and walk down the driveway.

The Fair is 15 minutes away. We walk down the street our hands intertwined and my head on his shoulder.
"Did I mention how much I love you?" I ask.
"I don't know. How much do you love me?" he asks smiling down at me.
"This much" I say. I stop walking and pull him down to my face. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his around my waist. I kiss him and it was like the first time. I know cheesy right but its true. I feel like my nerves are on fire and my stomach is full of butterflies.
We pull apart and he has the biggest smile on his face.
"I love you" he says and kisses me again. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back. An elderly couple walking by us smiles and the woman says young love to her husband. We smile at each other and continue walking our arms now linked and my head back on his shoulder.

We arrive at the fair and buy wristbands. I pull him over to the bumper cars and we wait in line.
"This is a good spot pose really fast." I say and pull my camera out. I turn it on and focus it on him.
(This picture is actually in front of a tattoo shop but just imagine it in front of the lights at a fair)

"How are you so hot?" I say and show him the picture.
"It comes naturally," he says and pretends to flip his hair.

We finally get into the area where the cars are. I pick out the blue one and he gets the green one. There's a loud bell and we start driving. Im driving like a normal person but no Johnny is driving after me trying to crash me. I get stopped by two people in front of me and Johnny takes the opportunity to crash into my side. I jerk to the side laughing and am finally free from them. I start driving after Johnny who is on the opposite side. He gets caught in a corner and I drive into his back. We jerk forward and we both are laughing so hard. There is another bell and we stop driving. I get out of my car and walk to the exit.
"Such a great driver doll face" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.
"I know right." I say and laugh. We spend the next hour going on various rides.