『HxH Boyfriend Scenarios』

By _starlight07

❝He got my heart again.❞ -contains scenarios, drabbles, and one shots of HxH Character x Reader/OC/another ch... More

When you met him
When he compliment you
When you compliment him
When you both confess
When he ask you out + Illumi
Lovely gift | Kurapika
Babysit | KuraKilGon
When you peck him on the lips + Chrollo & Illumi
How should I? | Killua
Got it Wrong | Feitan
But you didn't | Gon
When he/you want a kiss from you/him
When He Say A Pick-up Line
Still Love You | Killua
When he get jealous + Feitan
GroupChat 1 (Mystic Messenger)
Dirty Talk | Phinks
The Last Time | Feitan & Shalnark
I won't | Feitan
When you want a dog
When you suddenly peck him
When you ask him to buy tampons +Illumi and Feitan
When you see him shirtless
Best Comments!
When he see you with no shirt on
When you say "I Love You" all of a sudden
Follow my Dreams | Killua
Groupchat 2 (it started with leopika but ended with killugon)
GUYS
Birthday Date~ (Killua X Reader)
Chocolates | Killua
Mess up | Killua
Bestfriend | Gon
When you ignored him
glad | Gon
Wish | Kurapika
When he take you out for a walk
Chocolates Ⅱ | Killua
Bestfriend Ⅱ | Gon
Monday | Gon
When you (prank) text him 'you want a baby'
Success| Killua
When you're stuck with his bestfriend
When he traps you
Scenarios ( Special Edition )

Rainy Days | Killua

10.9K 213 261
By _starlight07

It all started when she's walking home but then it rains

---

Class has ended and she is silently walking home when it started to rain..

She curse under her breath for not bringing the umbrella that her mother told her to bring to. She went under the bus stop's roof where she could wait 'till the rain stops..

But the rain just got heavier. It didn't stop like how she wanted it to..

Once again, she cursed under her breath and closed her eyes closed.. she is annoyed.. she really wants to go home now... Because of the loads of homeworks that her horrible teacher gave and for the food that has been waiting for her arrival.

"Cursing is bad, you know..." She heard a familiar voice said

She quickly opened her eyes and see him. Killua... The guy... The guy that make her feel butterflies in her stomach.. make her feel nervous whenever he's around... Make her feel bliss whenever their eyes met.. make her feel in love whenever they speak to each other.

She instantly blush at the view of him...

He's looking good today... Well everyday he does.

She thought and squeals inside her head. Without her knowing, she smiles and Killua noticed which make Killua chuckles bringing her in reality.

"You do know that smiling out of the blue without any reason in front of me makes me think that you're crazy" he says looking at her

She blushed once again, hearing his sweet laughs and seeing him looking at her.

"I-I'm n-not smiling." She stuttered trying to avoid eye contact with him

"You're cute though.. Here.. just take my umbrella" he say smiling and handing her the umbrella which make her speechless.

Did Killua just gave her an umbrella and call her cute?

She blushed really red...

"Ah.. you're red.. you should really go home now. You might get sick. Don't worry, I'll be fine." He reassured her and smile again, but his smile alone could reassure her without anything.

She didn't know what to say so she stay on her spot and look at the umbrella which is now on her hands.

"I'll get going now." Killua shoot her one last smile and left.

She smiled thinking of what just happened,

"This surely is a bliss."

But then again her smile turned into a frown..

"Why is he suddenly acting so nice towards me ? Does he like me in any way or he wants something in return?"

That question alone made her have black under her eyes, what can she do? No matter how long she thinks, how long she search for an answer even if it means staying up all night, she can't get an answer.

---

"Killua~ It's raining today.. mind heating up for a moment?~" one of her female classmates asked Killua

And by the tone of her voice, she knew exactly what does she mean by "heating up for a moment".

She frown thinking that Killua might say yes and they would... uh... Do the 'thing' and that Killua might be one of those guys who enjoys screwing with girls or in short Fuckboy.

"No"

Her eyes bright up after hearing him refusing the girl quickly. The girl pouted and left which make her smile a bit. How can she not smile? She thinks Killua is not that bad and just a nice person.

---

Time flies fast and she is now walking home. It's also raining and she already have an umbrella now. Thanks to her mother who told her to bring it.

She's walking in the same route she took yesterday hoping that she might saw him again.

Something caught her eyes when she's walking down the street, she saw him looking down at the ground, just sitting on the cement floor with his bag on the side, he's wet... Really soaked in wet.

How could he just sit there! He's careless!

She thought, frantically running towards Killua. Just as she is in front of him, she notice that he's crying.. it is not surely the rain that's falling down from the side of his eyes.

She feels hurt seeing him in this state. Why? Why is he crying? Why does he look helpless? Why does he make her feel this way? Why does he make her feel that she just wanna drop her umbrella right there and embrace him real tight? Why?

Killua heard the heavy steps slowly looking to see who does it belongs to. His eyes widen once he sees her directly looking at him with tears falling down her cheeks.

"W-why are you crying?" He manage to asks

"I... I don't want you to see in this state. It hurts me." She didn't know where did she have a courage to say what she wanted to say... to say what she feels..

"Why? Why does it matter to you?" Killua asks once again, not really understanding the girl in front of him crying just because she sees him crying.

Instead of answering, she just place the umbrella above Killua so that the rain won't got to him but her.

"What are you doing? You're getting wet." Killua says utterly confused by the girl's action but the girl just smiled and take his hand, handing him her umbrella.

Killua is really confused now, one time she's crying now she's smiling... Killua almost thought that she might be crazy.

" Just take my umbrella." She says and leave

Killua immediately stand up and walk up to her with his bag and the umbrella on his hands.

"We should just go home together since we took the same route anyway" Killua says smiling at the girl who's staring at him the moment he walk up to her.

"Alright." She smiled at him which cause Killua to feel something.. something that he haven't felt before. Something different.

Why do I feel like this?

That's the question that has been running on their mind but neither both of them can answer.

---

"It's still raining hard... Do you have any classes today?" Her mother asks, waking her up.

"Mom? Oh yes! It's raining! I mean we have! We have classes! Gotta prepare!~" the newly awoken girl dashes towards the bathroom, pretty excited to go to school. To be honest, she didn't know whether they really have classes or not. She just wants to see him... Badly...

But what if they don't ? Will she still see him?

Fully dressed, she walks up on her mother and say goodbyes, not even waiting for her mother's reply... She just happily skip breakfast and excitedly leave making her mother think whether she goes nuts or just really happy or even in love.. she couldn't really tell.

And yes.. she bring an umbrella... His umbrella to be exact.

---

She stare at her school which is almost empty. There's no students running in the hallway. There's no annoyed teachers who's scolding the students. There's no fangirls who's squealing so hard whenever they see their crushes. There's only a few people in the school. They don't have any classes today.

Pouting, she turns back and starts to walk home taking the same path she took yesterday once again. Why? Duh. For her to see him... But don't they have classes today because it is raining hard? Will he be still there?

Sighing loudly, she stop on her tracks and think for a moment. Why is she like this? Is she a love sick now?

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard that oh-so-familiar voice once again.

"What are you doing here? We don't have classes." Killua say making eye contact with her. Her face flushed red seeing him. She suddenly feels nervous and happy at the same time just by seeing him.

"I-i have to go!" She stutter out and quickly run away but then again she goes back handing Killua's umbrella to Killua himself.

"Thank you!" She yelled and runs again, too embarrassed to even hear out his response. She don't know why but her nervousness just suddenly got into her making a fool out of herself. She's wet now. (Omg.) I meant to say is she is now soaked in rain.

She halts feeling a hand grab her wrist. She looks back seeing Killua holding the umbrella just above their heads, for them to be protected from the rain..

"Rhianna.." he calls out her name surprising her. It's surprising for her to be call out by Killua since all this time, she thought Killua just know her by her face not her name.

She looks at him as if asking him what's the matter but Killua just smiled at her, "I don't know what's this feeling im feeling right now but all I know is I feel this whenever I'm with you....."

She breath out, "Killua... You---"

Cutting her sentence off, Killua intertwined his fingers into hers taking her by surprise.

" I love rainy days.. you know why?"

"Because that's when I first met my girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend? Who?"

"It's gonna be you! BAKA!"

---

Idk what I just write. Lololol..

And you know Everytime I write 'wet' I'm just like sitting and grinning, something dirty on my mind is running. Omg why am I like this ;-;

Oh.. there's gonna be a part two of this.. meanwhile I'm writing it I'll leave it to your imagination as to why Killua is crying. You've read that part, ey? If u thought of something, please comment~ u don't mind sharing your thoughts, ammiright?

Lol. Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
16.2K 745 40
┆彡 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘔�...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...
18.1K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...