Luke Hemmings Imagines

By loveehemmings96

this is a book of your relationship with luke hemmings. it's a bunch of imagines, but they go together. not g... More

how you meet
first date
he says i love you
you spend more time with the guys
First fight
Waking up in the morning
Moving in together pt.1
You Leave to go back to NYC
He comes to visit pt. 1
He comes to visit pt.2
you graduate
He and the boys have dinner with your family (pt.2 of last chap.)
Moving in together pt.2
he defends you
running from paparazzi
you get a puppy
he talks about you in an interview
you go to the hospital
vacation pt.1
vacation pt. 2
vacation pt.3
vacation pt.4
he gets very drunk//you fight
you spend time with his family
Your Anniversary
he's sick
pregnancy scare
texting
snapchat
you're insecure
he's jealous
you work out
he discovers fan fiction
matching tattoos
he gets drunk//but he's cute
Christmas Party
he takes a bath with you
he's mad at you
teasing
idrk what to call it//he creates a winter wonderland
you go ice skating
Merry Christmas//Happy Hannukah
you have christmas morning
you bring him home
he teaches you guitar
new years kiss // you both feel insecure
rainy day// cuddling//making out
he gets mad at you for checking out a guy
he defends you when a creep hits on you
you get drunk// but its cutee
surprising him when he comes home from the studio
he gets jealous of the boys pt.1
he's jealous of the boys pt.2
updating tomorrow
you had a bad day
dancing
part 1 of coma// you think luke is cheating on you
PDA
part 2 of coma// the boys are mad and you fight
going to sleep at night
part 3 of coma
cooking // food fight
part 4 of coma
shopping at victorias secret
part 5 of comma// final part
he takes care of you// calum feels bad
red carpet event// grammys
cabin vacation
he gets you pizza
beach day
he's your date to a wedding
your birthday
he goes on tour
missing him on tour
seeing him again
seeing his show
making out on the tour bus
rain
Las Vegas
swimming
luke gets hurt during a show
Valentines day
you have to leave him again...or do you?
you're sick on the tour bus
he finds something bad on your phone
returning from tour
he proposes to you
announcing your engagement to fans and family
planning - date and location
Telling the boys who the best man is
picking the wedding cake
rehearsal dinner/party
wedding pt.1
honeymoon
making each other laugh
grocery shopping
you're pregnant
telling the boys
finding out if baby is boy/girl...with a surprise
painting/decorating the nursery
fight
nightmares
him tending to your needs
you have kids
A/N
babies wake up in the middle of the night
haunted house
his birthday
date night
disney land
swimming
hello

wedding pt.2

2.2K 48 3
By loveehemmings96

Luke took your hand, and led you onto the dance floor. For your first dance.

Luke held you close to his chest. You felt warm and safe in his arms. You knew this was a good start to the rest of your lives. 

"(Y/N)?" Luke whispered.

"yeah?"

"I feel so weird with everyone staring at us" Luke admitted.

"It's okay" You chuckled.

Soon the dance ended and all of your friends joined the two of you on the dance floor.

"Now it's time for the best part." You said a little while later, turning to Luke and Michael. 

"What?-" Luke said, but was cutoff

"CAKE" You and Michael both yelled at the same time.

You and Luke cut each other a slice of cake, and then proceeded to shove it in each others faces, laughing uncontrollably. 

"If we were alone, i'd lick it off" Luke whispered in your ear, and chuckled a little. He gave you a goofy wink. 

"You goofball" you giggled, and kissed him on the cheek.

Soon it was time for speeches. First, was the best man, or in this case best men, Ashton and Calum. Michael was speaking with them too.

"So the tree of us wrote this together." Michael said.

Calum began, "Luke, we've known you since you were a cringey teenager. We knew you when it was you, a camera, and a guitar. Since then we have achieved a lot. We've seen you grow up, and become a good guy who cares about people, and knows how to treat them. A goof with an unexplainable love for penguins. A man giant with a whole lot of talent. (Y/N), you're one of the best things that has ever happened to Luke. You bring the best out in him. You really do. We've only known (Y/N) for 3 years, but in that time she's become more than just our best friends girlfriend. She's become one of our best friends. We love her, like a sister. She has the best sense of humor, and an adorable laugh. She accepts people for who we are, even us with all of our flaws. These two are meant for each other. The goofiest, dorkiest, cutest couple, well, (y/n) is cute, I don't know about Luke. We wish you guys the best, and only the best. We're so happy that Luke found his Mrs. Hemmings. We love you guys."

You ran up to the boys and hugged them tightly, Luke ran up behind you and you were in the middle of a 5sos sandwich. You giggled, "I love you guys too."

You and Luke sat back down and it was time for your maid of honor, your best friend's speech. 

"First off, this is amazing. I'm too happy for you two. I remember when (Y/N) would daydream about marrying her dream guy, and honey, it looks like you've done it. He's everything she could want. Kind, funny, talented, and an all-around amazing guy. Luke, I love you a lot, you're one of my best friends, and I know you'll always treat her like the princess she is. You know it's true love when they're not afraid to be their unfiltered selves around each other. Or when they don't even have to do anything but cuddle to have a great time. (Y/N) I'm so proud of you, I'm so happy you found your prince charming. If it wasn't for these two getting together, I would have never met Ashton, who is the Luke to my (Y/N). Here's to Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings!" She finished and raised her glass.

"Thanks (Y/BFF/N)!" You said wrapping your arms around her. "Your the best, best friend ever!" You chuckled.

"You really are." Luke said and hugged her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Really. Thank you."

"No problem, also, how's the wedding up there?" She smirked. Luke rolled his eyes and laughed. 

Next, your brother, sister, jack, and ben all made their own speeches. And then dancing continued.

Around one, the wedding was coming to an end. Everyone followed you and Luke outside, as the two of you got into a car with a driver, and your honeymoon would begin.

"One more thing before we go!" You said to Luke, who was opening the car door. 

"Of course." He said.

You held up the bouquet, and everyone knew what that meant. Whoever caught it would get married next. 

"Okay!" You turned around, and threw it behind your head.

You turned around to see who caught it.

"I CAUGHT IT!" Your best friend shouted.

She glanced at Ashton, who smiled, then looked down at the ground blushing.

"Bye everyone!" You said getting in the car with Luke.

And the honeymoon began.

Sorry that took me so long! I've been super busy. But thanks for almost 8k reads! Here's wedding pt.2, hope it was good! love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 702 56
Complete Luke Hemmings Imagines. :) (I wrote these a couple years ago so there's a lot of mistakes and cringe to em but if you're still about it, the...
595K 7.7K 130
Imagines about 5SOS! Imagines from Tumblr & some are mine that I wrote. I hope u guys like them. Comment.Vote.Share Started: September 04 2016 Ende...
601K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
924K 16.6K 42
I get bored so I write Luke imagines