The English badgirl and the A...

By Dinosaurstar

Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a p... More

Moving
London
Saying good bye
How beautiful
Stupid parents
The mall
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
First day of school part 3
First day of school part 4
My house
20 questions
Shit they found me
what just happened?
Embers plans part 1
Embers plans part 2
Embers plans part 3
what the hell?
bitches
Finding Ember
Meeting the gang
authors note
Handing the gun over
another authors note
Back to school and a new gun
authors notee... again
The little guy and the shooting range
Reminders of England
kissing, food and blood
truth or dare?
naughtiness and being followed
authors note
Axe.......
shopping!!!!!!!
Look out
Axe you better watch out
authors note
England here we come!
Back to England
authors note
What did you say Lucy?
The beach
Tour de Brighton
Burn bitches
Hey California
Da faq?
Axe and James you are dead to me
authors note!!!!
noteee
nottttteeee
a/n
IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE
GUESS WHO IS WRITING A SEQUEL
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
a/n
a/n
a/n.. yeah another
the newww cover!

Hunters Pov

93.8K 2K 458
By Dinosaurstar

woooooo okay so this is Hunters first POV wooooo okay so ive never actually written in a guys Pov  so please excuse me if he sounds like a girl sometimes.... i am girl :P

wooo so anyway enjoy this chapter 

P.s im starting from the beginning of Embers first day so when he sees her and shizz :P

anyway enjoy. :*

Hunters pov

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00am. Another day of school another day of people backing away from me and that stupid girl trying to get on me. That English girl yesterday that turned me down. No girl has ever turned me down. I mean have you seen me?. I'm beautiful as most girls would say... what all girls say. There was something different about this girl. Shame I wont see her again.

I got out of bed and went straight into the shower. I turned the shower on the highest heat and waited it for it to warm up.

When the mirror fogged up I pulled down my boxers and stepped into the burning hot water. I grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it into my hair. When the shampoo was out I grabbed the lynx shower gel and washed my body with it.

I turned the shower off and got out. I grabbed the towel that was hanging off the back of the door and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom. I grabbed a pair and black skinny jeans and pulled them on.

I left my room and went to the kitchen to grab the white shirt out of the dryer. I pulled it over my head and walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and sprayed some cologne on and left my hair as it is. I looked down at my phone and the time read 7:30. Alright I’ve got 20 minuets to eat.

I left the bathroom and walked down the hall of my flat into the small kitchen. I grabbed the loaf of bread and pulled out two slices and put them in the toaster for 5 minuets. Whilst my toast was cooking I went for a cigarette. I opened the balcony door and looked over at the ocean. It was always really relaxing in the morning looking at the water but then that gets ruined when I leave for school.

I stubbed the cigarette out and walked back into the flat. My toast popped out of the toaster and was just how I liked it. Do you know how long it took for me to find out not to burn my toast?. 3 months I either had burned toast or under cooked toast. I grabbed the jam and smeared it over the bread and took a large bite. I checked the time once more it read 7:55. better grab my stuff and leave for school.

I locked the door to my flat and walked down the three flights of stairs. I hate lifts so I take the stairs. I pushed open the front door to the block of flats and headed towards the residence car park which held by baby.

I walked around the corner into the car park and saw my baby. I walked up to the black Harley Davison. I pulled the keys out of my back pocket and got onto the motorbike and started the ignition. I did a u-turn on the bike and sped out of the car park onto heading for the free way to have another day wasted at the shit hole.

***********************************************

I drove up the school drive way and parked in my normal space near the trees. I got off the bike and put the keys in my back pocket. I pulled out my cigarettes and sparked one up and took slow drags on the cigarette and blowing the smoke out in small circles.

In the corner of my eye I could see that girl that always comes up to me and twiddles her really badly dyed hair giggling with her “friends” and looking over at me. One of the girls pushed her over in my direction and she started walking up to me. Shit! Not this again. Oh god she's here.

“hey Hunter” she tried sounding seductive but she sounded like she had a bad throat or something. “hello..” “Cindy”. “yeah yeah Cindy”. Cindy started twiddling her hair “so Hunter I was wondering if you wanna hang out sometime”. She reached forward and started stroking my chest up and down. I sighed “can you just leave me alone already? This is the 3rd time this week so this is the 3rd no now go away” Cindy huffed and walked off whilst mumbling”you will regret that”. I laughed me regretting not going with the thing.

Suddenly a huge crowd of people from the school headed towards the front of the car park. Some jock shouted to his other annoying jock friends “ some new kid has a white Lamborghini”. Where have I seen a white Lamborghini?. Beats me. Another one of the jocks shouted to his friends “holy shit a chick the car”. She’s probably going to be a bitch like the rest of the rich kids here.

Suddenly everyone took at step back when I heard the girl say “ yes a chick drives this car so now can you move away from it before you dent it”. I laughed someone’s a bit feisty. The crowd parted and the girl walked through.

HOLY SHIT!. That's the English girl from yesterday. She was wearing a pair of black high waisted shorts and a tight blue long sleeved crop top which showed off her flat stomach and curves and her tanned skin. Her brown hair was bouncing of her back when she walked towards the school doors. She looked around “5”7” taller than any of the girls here. She was hotter than any of the girls here as well but you could tell that she didn’t know it. But she seems like a nerd so she will probably here all the stories about me being a murderer and a gang leader.

The bell rang signalling it was time for class. I had another cigarette before going to home room.

I walked down the empty halls of the school and walked past the office. I looked in the window of the office and saw the new girl. She looked really angry with the office lady. I can admit that office lady is a bit of a bitch. The office lady gave the girl her schedule and she turned towards the door. I quickly hid behind the lockers that were sticking out.

When she opened the door I heard her say under her breath “ what an annoying lady”. I let out a low chuckle and quickly covered my mouth in case she heard me.

When I knew she was gone I emerged from behind the lockers and went to home room.

I pushed open the door to home room and walked to the back of the class room to my seat. “late again Hunter what’s your excuse this time?” I sighed and looked Mr Hanyez in the eye “ I was to busy doing your mum last night I was late”. The class all gasped and some snickered “ how dare you go to the office now!” I laughed and stood up from my seat and walked back to the front of the class room “ she was really good as well had a lot of experience” with that said I opened the class room door and slammed it shut.

I didn’t go to gym. Why would I give girls the pleasure of seeing me?. I walked back to my Harley Davidson and sat down my it smoking cigarettes. First class had finished and the students were heading to second class. I couldn’t help but hear people “gossiping” about the new girl beating that guy in the most laps ran. That girl beat 14 laps?. So she was sporty? She will probably become popular then.

Everyone had now disappeared into the second class and now the car park was silent. I hated the silence. I pretty much lived in it. I decided to walk to the bleachers because the sun was getting really hot.

I walked across the playing field and the freshman’s were playing sport. I can remember when I was a freshman. One person actually spoke to me and that was James, but he died 3 years ago in an accident involving me. I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face. Jesus I hated remembering that day.

I shook the thoughts from my head and carried on towards the bleachers. I walked under them to see someone already led down smoking. I go closer and saw it was the new girl. Wasn’t she meant to be in class?. She was breathing the smoke in and breathing it out in tiny circles. I mumbled “oh god that’s hot” she suddenly looked towards me and looked me up and down. I could clearly see that she was checking me out and she wasn’t being subtle about it at all. “ what do you want America?” she asked with a wink. I was a bit shocked that she winked at me but I covered it up quickly with a smirk. “ I didn't know you smoked England” I said. She laughed and said “no one did until now..... and thanks for calling me hot”. She gave me another wink and before I could reply she got up and walked up to me and inhaled oh her cigarette and breathed the smoke out onto my face. “damn” I said in a whisper.

She was seriously hot. I've had the wrong judgement on her all the time she seems.... bad. That is hot. I'm surprised she hasn’t walked away from me yet. She has probably heard all the rumours already.

She laughed and sat back down.“so I here you beat drakes record for running around the track, damn England no one has ever done that”. She looked over to me and said “man. News spreads fast here” I nodded at her “So I heard you laughed in miss rainbows face” she burst out laughing at the sound of her name“ I never thought you would be the one to miss behave England” I said. She looked me dead in the eye and said“ I’ve done much worse”. I smirked “I'm beginning to like you England” she smirked and said “well I don’t like you America” with that she stood up and grabbed her bag “where are you going?” I asked her.” I’m ditching. Coming?. Or are you to scared?”. Me scared pfttt. When I looked up she was already walking off.

I caught up with her and said “ you do realize I’m the badboy that no one talks to in this school because they are scared of what I do” when I said that it made her laugh. “ I’m not scared of you. If anything you should be scared of me” she said to me“why would I be scared of you?. You're just an English girl” when I said that she stopped and turned around a grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to her “you don’t know me, how do you know what I’ve done” after she said that she let go. Damn that was hot.

i walked towards her car and got in as she was waiting. i got in and she sped out of the school and down there freeway. she turned down towards a mcdonalds and ordered food for us both.

we were talking for a bit about stuff like how scared we should be of each other and shit. im not scared of her at all. she should be scared of me.

we left the mcdonalds car park and headed back to school. apparently she had an amazing idea of what we could do.

we arrived back at school and she told me to follow her. i followed her and she lead me to one of the art class rooms and told me to grab as much paint as possible. was this girl okay?. i did what she said though and grabbed about 10 bottles of paint.

she walked into the corridor and i followed. we spoke and she told me we are playing a game. after she had told me that she got one of her bottles of paint and squirted me with it. she turned on her feet and ran down the hall ways. i chased after her with the paint and squirted her back. this girl was actually pretty decent.

after our paint fight some old lady teacher had ago at us. England said she was going for a shower and so did i.

i met her at her car and we went back to her house and her house was huge. it was a beach house on Venice beach and her garden was apart of the beach. she went upstairs and changed into a bikini and she looked amazing she was really hot!.

she walked to the back door of her house and walked outside pulling her sunglasses down her face.

i went outside in my boxers to go for a swim and first she looked really shocked but then she got over it. i ran up behind her picking her up and putting her over my shoulder. i ran towards the water and threw her in.

 she rose from underneath the water and punched me in the arm “ how dare you do that to me” I grabbed my arm “ aghh that fucking hurt” she laughed. she has a really nice laugh “serves you right”. she got up and walked to the shore and lit up a cigarette.

i walked out of the ocean and towards England and she was obviously staring at me i walked up to her and asked. “you done starring”. “ yeah. It was my turn to look at you seeing as you looked at me earlier” i laughed and said “logic”. she held out the cigarette pack and i took it and pulled out a cigarette. 

England showed me the photos she took earlier of the paint fight and we stood there laughing at them they were so funny. “when are you parents coming home” i asker her and her smile faded. She looked me dead in the eye “three weeks”. i was a bit shocked at first why would they leave her here all alone “ oh so you've got that type of parent?” i asked her she sighed and said “yup its pretty shitty” I laughed.

England walked back into the house and i followed behind her and said. “ hey England can I stay here tonight? My motorbikes still at the shit hole” she laughed “are you sure its not because you want to ride in my car again and look cool with the new “badgirl” of the school” I smirked and got closer to her “ hmmmm” i whispered into her ear “ you are a pretty bad girl”. I pulled away from her ear and went nearer her face. England completely froze. i didnt know what to do and i kept going towards her face. was i going to kiss her?. Do i like her?. i was about a centimetre away from her face when the door bell rang. she suddenly pulled away and ran to the door. 

when she was gone i sighed. would of i kissed her?. I cant i dont know her and if i did get feelings for her... which i dont. she wouldnt like me if she found out what i was really like.

i walked towards the door becuase i heard England laughing. I opened the door wider and saw what she was laughing at. The pizza guy was tiny. I started laughing with her. The guy started to get annoyed. Finally England passed him the money and he handed the pizza to her and he drove off in his shitty car.

England and i ate the pizza and played 20 questions. i found out her name was Ember which was a really pretty name it really suited her and then we kind of got on more personal subjects such as why people dont speak to me and i found out people dont speak to her either. we agreed that we would get to know each other and trust each other before we told each other why we were so bad and what our problems were.

i guess im scared to tell her mine because i dont want to make a friend for her to leave me.

at around midnight Ember said she was going to bed. she said that i could share a bed with her but i wasnt allowed to touch her. i wouldnt do that with out her permission anyway. but i may have made a joke about it.

before we went to bed we got on the topic of virginty i asked her if she was and she said she was but then she called me and idiot and said she wasnt a virgin. Thank god. I mean with her looks and body i would be surprised if she was a virgin.

when we got into her bedroom she walked into her bathroom and she was in there for about 15 minuets and when she came out with no make up on she looked beautiful. I wasnt going to tell her though.

She handed me a tooth brush and i walked into the bathroom and did the usual brush my teeth etc. I walked back into her room and joined her in the bed. It was really wierd sharing a bed with someone. we both said night to each other.

When she was about to fall asleep i pulled her into me and put my arm over her waist and fell asleep with her in my arms.

woooo okay so there is Hunters POV yeah some parts where rushed but i dont have all the time in the world so anyway yeah i tried my best and all :P.

the next chapter will be Embers pov oh her waking up the next day and shizzz

thank you for reading :*

also sorry for my mistakes :'(  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 424 27
Hunter Watson is just a normal 17 year old senior who just wants to finish the year unnoticed. When she moves to a new town and becomes the "New Girl...
295 23 16
My friend and I started writing this story as a joke, so expect a lot of cringe tropes and characters at the beginning but it develops into more seri...
10.5K 476 42
Madeline Grey holds a secret as to why she moved it of the country. Will the schools bad boy Hunter West figure it out before she comes to harm? Prev...
11.3K 293 25
Addison cooper is the schools good girl, thats what everyone thinks anyway. She ended up bumping into hunter cage at a cage fight she went to. When h...