The English badgirl and the A...

By Dinosaurstar

Ember's a badgirl. She got her self into some serious issues back in England, so when Ember's parents get a p... More

Moving
London
Saying good bye
How beautiful
Stupid parents
The mall
First day of school part 1
First day of school part 2
First day of school part 3
First day of school part 4
20 questions
Hunters Pov
Shit they found me
what just happened?
Embers plans part 1
Embers plans part 2
Embers plans part 3
what the hell?
bitches
Finding Ember
Meeting the gang
authors note
Handing the gun over
another authors note
Back to school and a new gun
authors notee... again
The little guy and the shooting range
Reminders of England
kissing, food and blood
truth or dare?
naughtiness and being followed
authors note
Axe.......
shopping!!!!!!!
Look out
Axe you better watch out
authors note
England here we come!
Back to England
authors note
What did you say Lucy?
The beach
Tour de Brighton
Burn bitches
Hey California
Da faq?
Axe and James you are dead to me
authors note!!!!
noteee
nottttteeee
a/n
IMPORTANT READ THIS PLEASE
GUESS WHO IS WRITING A SEQUEL
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
a/n
a/n
a/n.. yeah another
the newww cover!

My house

90K 2.1K 388
By Dinosaurstar

whooop another part to my story. so Ember and Hunter are becoming friends. i cant wait to write the other chapter s because som much is going to happen some fun stuff and then some rumors then some ignoring and then some kissing :* nudge nudge wink wink. 

i hope you enjoy this chapter and i am also very sorry for any mistake. we're not all that great at spotting out mistakes so please dont think this story is rubbish becuase ive made a few mistakes. 

also i know the story is going slow at the moment but i promise you there is going to more action and stuff but i dont want to rush it you know what i mean?

anyway sorry for making you wait enjoy this chapter.

America and I were sat in silence driving to my house. I was actually really nervous because I don’t want him thinking that I’m some spoilt rich English girl, I didn't ask for any of it. My parents by me stuff when they leave. It makes them think they are good parents for buying me stuff. Id rather have them home than out all the time. “where about's in cali do you live?” America said to the side of me. I took a quick glance at him and looked back at the toad because I was speeding and didn’t want to crash my baby. “Venice beach” I said blankly. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was shocked.” don’t those houses cost millions?” I just shrugged and carried on drving.

I was driving up the road towards the gates to my house. America was just nodding his head to the music that was playing off my phone through the speakers. “you have a good taste in music ya know?”. I laughed and stopped outside the gates. “one sec” I said getting out of the car. I walked up to the gates and typed the code in and the gates started to open. I walked back over to the car and drove up the stupidly long drive way. I started laughing because Americas face went from blank to an omfg she lives here face.

I pulled up in the garage and turned the ignition off. America turned to me with a smirk on his face “you live in a fucking beach house”. I sighed “what does it look like. Now get your fat ass out of my car”. I pushed open the car door and slammed it shut walking up the door which was connected to the garage that leads into the house.

I walked straight into my kitchen and opened the freezer to get a tub of ice cream out of it. I have these days where I really want ice cream and I guess today is one of those days. I opened the draw which had the cutlery in I grabbed a spoon and close the draw with my hip. I sat down at the kitchen island and waited for America to get his ass in here.

“England this house is amazing. You should have a house party”. I laughed “I’ve already thought of that. How about this weekend” I said with a smirk. “damn right” I laughed at took another spoonful of my ice cream. “can I have some” I looked up at America to see his beautiful blue eyes starring down at me with the spoon in my mouth. “sure grab a spoon” he smirked “I’d rather share with you” I laughed and gave him my spoon “go ahead”.

Half an hour later America had finished sharing the spoon and ice cream. “ I’m gunna go down to the beach. You coming?”. Once again he did his signature smirk and said “only if you wear a bikini” I smirked back “ I always wear a bikini”. I got up and swayed my hips a little more that usual for fun and walked up stairs to get changed into my bikini.

I got into my room and went straight over to the draw which had my swim wear in. I literally only owned bikini's. I had red, pink,green and even paint splatted colour ones. I decided with my galaxy print one. It had two ties at the side of the bottom and ties around the top. It was actually quite hard putting this bikini on because I had to tie it.

It was still warm out so I decided that I was just going to walk down to the beach in my bikini. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where America was still sat. “Hey America” I said from the doorway in the kitchen. Americas head turned and his mouth dropped. “damn England you are fine” he said. I smirked “ which part of me is fine my chest or my face?” he looked me in the eyes “all of you babe” “did you just call me babe?” he smirked “don’t you like it?” I glared at him “ I fucking hate being called babe” he laughed and stood up and walked over to me grabbing my hips pulling me closer to his body bringing his face closer to mine. “come on.....babe” he whispered into my ear. I lent closer to his face and he froze again like he did earlier. I got up close to his ear and whispered “if you keep calling me babe I will hurt you”.

I pulled away from his tight grip around my hips and walked to the back door to go into my garden which was well a part of Venice beach.

I slid open the sliding back doors and walked onto the hot sand in which was my back garden. I slid my sunglasses on. I loved the feeling of warm sand on my feet it felt so relaxing and nice. I pushed my feet further in the sand enjoying the feeling. I love how the top of its warmer and the further you dig your feet into the sand the colder it gets. I remember when I was younger and my mum and dad had got the day off work for my birthday and we went to the beach. I had such a good day but we had to leave early because my parents got and emergency call from work and had to get there as soon as possible. I guess you could say my parents were workaholics since I was younger but I’ve gotten use to it. I think its one of the reasons I got involved with bad people in England because I knew my parents would never question me on what I do, but I guess my decision I made back then will effect my life for a while.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed. Stupid America and picked me up and through me over his shoulder. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” I shouted at him. “ I wanted to see you sexy ass closer up” I laughed at that. “ hey just put me down and I’ll show you my ass” “promise” he asked. I sighed “promise” he put me down I turned my back to him and wiggled my bum in front of his face and laughed. I looked over my shoulder to see lust in Americas eyes.”you done starring?” I laughed. He shook his head “ damn you have a nice ass” I laughed and ran into the water.

After ten minuets of being in the water by myself America joined my just wearing his Calvin Klein boxers. “man where are your trunks?” he looked at me like I was dumb “ at my house”. I laughed “oh yeah”. I pushed my hands under the water and pulled them out fast splashing America with water. “did you just splash me” I laughed “No... the mermaids did” he laughed and walked closer to me. Suddenly I was picked up and thrown into the water head first and holy cow that gave me a shock.

I rose from underneath the water and punched America in the arm “ how dare you do that to me” he grabbed his arm “ aghh that fucking hurt” I laughed “serves you right”. I really needed a fag so I walked back up to shore and grabbed my cigarettes off the side of the table and lit one up.

I stood there taking drags off the cigarette watching the sun go down and America walking out of the water to me. Right now he look like a model. The water was dripping off his six pac and he just looked yummy. “you done starring” he asked “ yeah. It was my turn to look at you seeing as you looked at me earlier” he laughed “logic”. I held out the cigarette pack and he took it and pulled out a cigarette. “you know the principle is going to kill us tomorrow”. The memory of the paint fight earlier made me laugh “ that was so funny. We should do it again sometime” he smirked “why not”. I grabbed my phone of the table and unlocked it showing the pictures I took earlier of us having the paint fight. They where actually pretty decent photos considering I was moving all the time.

America and I stood there laughing at the photos when he asked “when are you parents coming home” my smile faded. I looked him dead in the eye “three weeks”. He looked shocked at first and said “ oh so you've got that type of parent?” I sighed “yup its pretty shitty” he laughed “ I know how you feel my parents are the same”. I looked up at him “ really” he nodded. I took that as a sign not to carry on. “ man I’m hungry” I said to stop the silence.

I walked back into the house as I was now dry and into the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen island and rang a takeaway ordering a box a pizza. “ hey England can I stay here tonight? My motorbikes still at the shit hole” I laughed “are you sure its not because you want to ride in my car again and look cool with the new “badgirl” of the school” he smirked and got closer to me “ hmmmm” he whispered into my ear “ you are a pretty bad girl”. He pulled away from my ear and went nearer my face. I completely froze. I didn’t know what to do. Yeah I’ve had sex and shit but this was America. I don’t even know his name and he is currently getting closer to my face. When he was about a centimetre away from my face..........

oooooo cliff hanger :P probably update on monday and soon i will have to be revising for a science exam so i wont update nearer that time :P which is in about 2 weeks.

 sorrryyyy for any mistakes

woo i hope you enjoyed this chapter :* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 23 16
My friend and I started writing this story as a joke, so expect a lot of cringe tropes and characters at the beginning but it develops into more seri...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
149K 3.5K 33
Alexis Johnson is 18 and has always been known as the 'Bad Girl'. She smokes, she drinks, she rides and she especially don't take no shit from anyone...
162K 5.7K 18
"You don't know me Dean, you don't know what I've been though. So don't pretend to be my knight in shining armour you can't swoop in and try and save...